PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Hi guys, I haven't been keeping up much. I feel for you mamapeaches :hugs: I am sick as a dog and not quite 6 weeks in yet. My HCG was 43000 at 5.3 weeks. Literally off the charts. I'm not concerned that it is twins though. We've gone through this song and dance every pregnancy and only singletons the last three times.

I was just wondering... is anyone else basically gone completely nutty?

I seriously feel like I have lost my marbles. Tears, anxiety, extremely negative self speak. It is a nightmare.

I am having trouble manouvering around this forum as well. My old forum there was a due date area - so like all the moms due in April 2014 would have a place they could catch up. That was a big part of all of my pregnancies and I can't find anything similar online. It was really good to get to know people who were on the same journey at the same time.

Well...

I hope everyone is feeling well.

Hugs to anyone with serious MS and well done all those who've made it through to the second trimester! A very nice reminder that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Women get paps all the time whilst pg, so I am sure you are just fine.

AND :test::test::test:

Oh I'm not scared about the pap. I always get them, but about the results. Before this I was thinking of getting my tubes tied and lately I've been getting this over whelming feeling of baby fever out of the blue.

DeeHobbit
If you look under all the first trimester second trimester stuff there's a pregnancy groups and discussions board where you can find due date groups etc xx congrats
Mamapeaches great to see you back! I was extremely ill with ms and had to take zofran which I highly recommend really makes a difference :)

Go to groups anddiscussions then pregnancy and look for the month you're due( although I've not joined one yet as I'm due either the end of one month/start of next so waiting for 12 weeks scan

Ok I lost it on my 9 yr old. I need to Rant! He told me in the middle of the night that he puked in his room. I seriously have issues with being woken up whilst pg, and puke so to avoid freaking on him about puking, and waking his brother I said we will clean up in the morning. This was after he was trying to run a bath at 3am. Anyways this morning about 6 again he wanted to have a bath, just told him to wait until his brother were awake. He goes down stairs only to apparently come back up them because to tell me he was going to puke then promptly puked on the stairs. I FREAKED! :gun: :grr: If you have to puke you don't go tell anyone you go to the toilet! What is it with my kids not knowing that you sit at the toilet or carry a bucket. NOOOOOOO! Mine rather puke on the floor!:ban:](*,)](*,):devil:

Well I tested and my symptoms aren't all in my head...I'm having number 4!!! I should be 5 weeks and 4 days today with a due day of 29 April 2014. I want to have girl but if I dont it's fine, I will be happy with a healthy and Happy bundle of joy. Now my next step is telling my SO, I know how he is going to be very angry. Yesterday he made a statement that I need to hurry and come on my period. I think I want to wait a little while because I have been pregnant by him before but had a miscarriage at almost 5 weeks. I didn't have symptoms with that pregnancy other than being late. With this one I didn't realize I was late until I got sick.
I'm happy but worried at the same time but I know that the end everything will be ok!!!

I know what you mean about being woke up. I dont like being woke up period when I'm sleep. My daughter woke me up once when she got sick but she made it to the toilet. I didn't know what she wanted me to do if she made it to the toilet. Another time she woke me up because she said she had a snake and a smurf in her room...she has very vivid dreams. I had to go in her room in look under and in everything and it was 30 mins before I had to wake up. I can't stand that the most.

Well I tested and my symptoms aren't all in my head...I'm having number 4!!! I should be 5 weeks and 4 days today with a due day of 29 April 2014. I want to have girl but if I dont it's fine, I will be happy with a healthy and Happy bundle of joy. Now my next step is telling my SO, I know how he is going to be very angry. Yesterday he made a statement that I need to hurry and come on my period. I think I want to wait a little while because I have been pregnant by him before but had a miscarriage at almost 5 weeks. I didn't have symptoms with that pregnancy other than being late. With this one I didn't realize I was late until I got sick.
I'm happy but worried at the same time but I know that the end everything will be ok!!!

Well I think if this little one sticks then the soul was meant to be here with you two as parents!!:baby::baby:

Hi Ladies

I got my BFP a few days ago and expecting #4. When this one is born my youngest will be almost 9 so a bit nervous about starting from scratch all over again, but also really excited. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Congrats, wow we have had a lot of new large family mommies the last few weeks. Great to meat you all.

This will be my 3rd... can I join? We did not plan on having 3 but here I am (again!) I am happy and excited but also nervous to have 3.. is my car and/or bank account big enough for this!? Lol.

So my and kids and I are downstairs cleaning and out of the blue my oldest says he wonders how his little sister (my youngest) will act with a little sister. I haven't said anything to anyone and he hasn't said anything like that before. When I was pregnant with my daughter he asked was a pregnant (I didn't at the time I was) and when he asked that, it was the day I was suppose to ovulate. He also told me I was having a girl when I was about 3 months.

Hi Ladies

I got my BFP a few days ago and expecting #4. When this one is born my youngest will be almost 9 so a bit nervous about starting from scratch all over again, but also really excited. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome maple! I'm expecting # 5 and my youngest will be 9 on Sep 10th. I kinda felt out of practice, but everything is slowly falling into place. Everyday I get more confident. Congrats to you & all the newcomers!

hi Mapleroo yay, congrats again hun xxxx

and to all the other newbies too of course, many congrats xxx

welcome and congrats to the newbies <3

maple my 2 oldest were 7 and 8 when I had my 3rd. I can relate for sure! it will all come back to you mama :)

dee- im not a complete mess, but im different for sure. usually I don't tear up or cry really at all. my DH is usually more sensitive than me and is quicker to tear up at a movie, etc. well, I cant even listen to songs on the radio without tearing up and he wants to watch this movie we have where these peoples little girl dies in a wreck. I just know I will be bawling my eyes out. even though normally it doesn't phase me, just thinking of watching the movie made me tear up :roll:

I would love to join we have 8 little ones and I'm expecting a new little one in April. This will be our 9th baby but 11th Pregnancy. We have 7 girls and our baby boy:cloud9:

Glad to be here:happydance:

I was told today that the more babies you have the less likely you are to have a Ectopic pregnancy. Is this true? I always worry bout this even though I don't have any of the risk factors.

Anyone else ever wonder about this in the early stages?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->