PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

I found out I had an ectopic pg with my last BFP. I am not sure if what you said has any ground to it, because of many factors. Though I know you shouldn't worry unless you have loads of pain or strange blood, mine was peachy brown in the beginning and started to cramp, went to ER and numbers started to drop and u/s showed a mass on my ovary. I am sure you will be just fine. We have enough to worry about other than to think that we may have an ectopic pg. :hugs:

BTW welcome!!

Welcome welcome! So many bigger families! Well isn't this great..I always remember all of you lovelies when ppl say "oh is this your first?" and I say "no my fifth" and their eyeballs look like they are gonna pop out of their head....usually follows "you don't LOOK like you have so many kids" :rofl: what does that mean? I refuse to take that as a compliment without explanation.

Yes I get that too, I seem to get "You don't look old enough to have four children!" One lady even said to me once, "Wow four kids! How are you going to buy them all cars?" I just looked and laughed but what I wanted to tell her is "I am not, they will have to pay for their own car just like I had to". Or "wow four boys, you won't be able to put food on the table for them" Now that one has some truth, cause they already eat me out of house and home LOL, but it is not their place to say.

Yesterday I got ''Wow 5 -you're a glutton for punishment (snigger)'' - what??!!! No my children are not a punishment cheers!

Must admit most of my comments were very good, although the amount of people hat asked if it was an accident surprised me - I just smiled and said no of course not, all planned just like my other 4, is just time for another baby. But maybe I should have just looked them straight in the eye, stony faced and asked WHY? Why would you ask that? LOL

Didn't bother me that much tbh , I think they were just surprised; which I expected anyway. But still I thought a bit rude to ask -I would never ask that -even if I thought it lol

xxx

A4TG - haha, buying them all cars lol - yep I have so far bought all my boys cars, the little dinky kind haha and that is all they will be getting. I bought my first car and never felt hard done by for it, they wont either ;)

xx

Hi... I've had no internet since Friday night... Stupid Virgin Media... They cant even send an engineer till Tuesday... My next month bill better be free or they will have to deal with my hormones :telephone::grr: ... Hate having no internet, cant even do something as simple as check my bank account... My phone is so rubbish, really need to get my upgrade sorted !!

Welcome to all the newbies and congratulations :)

I get the 'you don't look old enough to have 5 kids' comments too... I think its quite cheeky when people ask if your pregnancy is planned... Not really any of their business... Id never dream of asking anyone that question !

Wannabubba... Glad you got a nice reaction from your boss :)

Thanks so much for all the warm welcome's ladies!

I get what you are all saying about peoples responses to larger families. I was raised in a religion (however no longer practicing) where large families are the norm. My DH is the oldest boy of 8 brothers and sisters so I don't think anyone is even going to bat an eye when we tell them we are expecting #4. A few years ago, one of his siblings thought that my DH had a vasectomy (what business it is of his and why he felt he needed to express his disdain at that, I will never know!) but the drama that caused was unbelievable! I imagine they will all be hoping it's twins so we can try to catch up a bit:wacko:

yep have heard all the comments myself.

I have to admit I have only been a Christian for 6 yrs now. I was very sarcastic and outspoken before so if I would have heard half the stuff I hear now someone would have gotten some extremely rude responses right back or I hate to say it, a stiff arm in their face. these things still come in my head, but I am learning self control to just smile and walk away. I want to be a smart butt sometimes and give some ridiculous responses... (but alas I just giggle these out with my DH as we walk away)

"don't you know what causes that?" - "no! tell me please! we keep ending up pregnant and I cant figure it out!" or "yes, that's the problem. we really need to buy a tv." or my DH's fave, "yes, and we like it!"

"how many children are you gonna have" - "not sure yet, we are going til we get an ugly one."

"don't you realize how much children cost?" - "of course! my grocery bill is bigger than my mortgage!" or " we are currently considering buying a cow to save on the price of milk."

"are they all yours" - "yes! you should see the other 10 at home." or "sure, why- do you want to buy a couple?"

anyways... you get my point. I have such a sarcastic side im trying to work on. :blush:

Lol! Those are great! I've been a Christian since I was a child, and my sarcastic side still must be shared at times. I would blow up if I never let a remark slip. :haha:

My DH's favorite response when people ask him if we own a TV is "Why yes, we turn it on so the other kids can't hear us." :blush:

yep have heard all the comments myself.

I have to admit I have only been a Christian for 6 yrs now. I was very sarcastic and outspoken before so if I would have heard half the stuff I hear now someone would have gotten some extremely rude responses right back or I hate to say it, a stiff arm in their face. these things still come in my head, but I am learning self control to just smile and walk away. I want to be a smart butt sometimes and give some ridiculous responses... (but alas I just giggle these out with my DH as we walk away)

"don't you know what causes that?" - "no! tell me please! we keep ending up pregnant and I cant figure it out!" or "yes, that's the problem. we really need to but a tv." or my DH's fave, "yes, and we like it!"

"how many children are you gonna have" - "not sure yet, we are going til we get an ugly one."

"don't you realize how much children cost?" - "of course! my grocery bill is bigger than my mortgage!" or " we are currently considering buying a cow to save on the price of milk."

"are they all yours" - "yes! you should see the other 10 at home." or "sure, why- do you want to buy a couple?"

anyways... you get my point. I have such a sarcastic side im trying to work on. :blush:

:rofl: OK so I love the mortgage and food comment!!! It is totally true, I think we spend almost double our mortgage :rofl: To be honest until you mentioned this I didn't even realize this LOL

Thank you I needed this. I am having a bit of a day, this definitely made it better!!:flower:

crysshae- lol my DH got asked that at work the other day. he says tv isn't near as much fun lol. I am grateful God sends a nice (usually older) couple in every now and then that knows what a blessing children are to encourage us. <3

a4tg- im glad you got a chuckle. I have so many more, but some get pretty horrible of me. my DH can be even worse. currently our grocery bill is only a couple hundred more a month than our mortgage, but its going up all the time. its quite a reality check to think of it huh!

LMAO -lol you ladies have made me laugh this morning (chuckle chuckle haha)

xxx

Wow my 3 yr old is going though a tattle tail phase that he tells on everyone for absolutely nothing. Well to me it is nothing, obviously to him it is something. Also he is pushing away from his dad. Guess they are needing some quality time!

A4tg my 3yo is the same with his dad - just when I could do with him being a bit more hands on lol; my son has decided the past few days he doesn't like daddy, and mummy has to bath him, help him with his teeth, put him to bed lol -well really just about anything tbh lol - we have told him mummy has a baby in her tummy though , so maybe that is why :)

xx

Just got caught up on the posts. I've had a banging headache for 2 days. I broke down last night & took to plain Tylenol, as a last resort. I was a bit worried about my bp, and I don't go to the doc until next Wednesday. Normally I don't have high bp, and never when preg but I'm older now, and I'm sure anything can happen. Who told me to Google headache during pregnancy & come up with pre-eclampsia. Jeez. On a side note the answers on the cheeky comments about big families were dead on LOL...ooh I just thought of another stupid one I get..."oh are you trying to have a basketball team?" Yes yes I am...

Hi Everyone...

I have a hospital appointment tomorrow, i am thinking i would really like to ask for a VBAC... I have had 3 c/sections so i will probably be told no and be pretty gutted... I've been googling and have found the risk of rupture is really low, something like 0.6% My first 2 deliveries where normal, only reason number 3 was c/section was that he was breech, then i was told i could have a VBAC with number 4, but i had to change consultant who said no to VBAC, thats same consultant as i have now, so i will probably be told no straight away, sigh :shrug: Wish me luck !

Blessedmomma... i love your sarcastic comebacks... especially "are they all yours" - "sure, why- do you want to buy a couple?"... I have to try that 1 the next time someone asks me that lol :rofl:

chalrhow- I hope you get your vbac! I think that's one of the stupidest questions. do people really think you have nothing better to do besides load up 5 or 6 kids that aren't yours and run to the grocery store??? :haha:

tryn- yep hear it all the time!

Yep! We're always told we must be trying for a baseball team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->