PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

So far I'm doing very well with controlling my POAS addiction this month. Lol. Not sure how long that will last. :wacko:

I started testing 9DPO- And got BFP that day tool ol- although it was a squinter haha- hubby never believed it until about 11DPO when it was a proper strong line haha

Good Luck Crystal!!

Lol! I've had months where I started at 6 or 7 dpo, knowing the test would be negative but had to do it or I wouldn't stop thinking about it for the day. This weekend everyone has been home for the long weekend, DH for 6 full days, and I think that has been a good distraction for me. Today, the kids go back to school, and DH goes back to work tomorrow, so tomorrow we'll see how I handle being at home alone with ICs just a few feet away. :haha: :wacko:

Sarah - I hope you can figure out something to help you with the heartburn soon. :flower:

Hi... How is everyone today ?

Well my appointment was disappointing to say the least :( My consultant says he will section me at 39 weeks... I told him i would like a normal delivery, He says after 3 sections the risk of rupture is far too high, even the midwife agreed with him... He then went on to say i really should be sterilized :( So fed up today... I don't know what to do now... Do i try a different hospital and find a consultant who will at least let me try have a normal delivery ? Feeling really quite down :(

Cryssae good luck for when you test :)

masonsbaby-i hope you get some relief. tums helped in all my other pregnancies. and reglan occasionally. I tried zantac but it didn't work too good for me. they told me to try Pepcid as well. the tums do nothing this time either. boo. I started it really early this time so I hope it doesn't get worse from here.

chalrhow- I hope you figure out what you want to do! I cant believe he told you to get sterilized!!! :shock:

Hi... How is everyone today ?

Well my appointment was disappointing to say the least :( My consultant says he will section me at 39 weeks... I told him i would like a normal delivery, He says after 3 sections the risk of rupture is far too high, even the midwife agreed with him... He then went on to say i really should be sterilized :( So fed up today... I don't know what to do now... Do i try a different hospital and find a consultant who will at least let me try have a normal delivery ? Feeling really quite down :(

Cryssae good luck for when you test :)

I think i would look for a second opinion. I hope things all work out for you. This can't be easy for you!! :hugs:

Charl-deffo get a second opinion, thats ridiculous thing to tell a woman! I am sorry you had to hear that.

My heartburn so far hasnt been too bad....yet. I have had it where it burns right up to your ears...but not yet with this one so far!

here is my 12 1/2 wk bump pic I took this morning. I am getting bigger quicker than usual. this is what I usually look like about 16-18 wks. :wacko: wonder how big im gonna get this time lol. anyone else got some bump pics???

2013-09-03_10.08.47.jpg

Chair - thank you for the luck. I would get a 2nd opinion, and change doctors just because he said you should be sterilized. How awful!

Lovely bump, Blessed!

Blessed...so tiny LOL..I posted my 12 week bump a while back, havent taken a new one yet but then againI am bigger in stature than you..You look beautiful!

Good day mommies! Hope all are doing and feeling well.

I just found out another family member is expecting. This will make the fifth pregnancy in eight months in our family, including mine. Our baby is the last to be born.

With all the baby showers I figure by the time mine roll around everyone will be baby showered out with the same games and etc....

I thought how I should do a semi-formal baby celebration/baby reveal party sometime around my 6th to 7th month, gifts are expected. No games, just dancing, eating, and cutting of the cake. The cake will reveal the baby's gender with pink or blue insides.

What are your thoughts about a semi-formal celebration? This will be our last pregnancy and I want it to be special.

I never have had a baby shower. We had a get together where we got a few items from family. I just don't have a lot of friends. I don't think I will be getting one this time either, especially because I am having another boy!

mrsglamiam I think it sounds like a lovely idea! we may do a gender reveal party this time. the only shower I had was with my first. when I was pregnant with my 3rd or 4th my aunt asked me if she could throw me one and I agreed. then my brother called me in a panic cuz she asked him to organize everything and of course he didn't know the first thing about baby showers. I told him not to worry about it and asked her to not 'throw one' anymore. what was she thinking???

a4tg- I think you should have one anyways. especially if you are thinking this may be your last. I don't know why people think you wouldn't appreciate a celebration of your baby just cuz its not a different gender than the last ones!

mrsglamiam I think it sounds like a lovely idea! we may do a gender reveal party this time. the only shower I had was with my first. when I was pregnant with my 3rd or 4th my aunt asked me if she could throw me one and I agreed. then my brother called me in a panic cuz she asked him to organize everything and of course he didn't know the first thing about baby showers. I told him not to worry about it and asked her to not 'throw one' anymore. what was she thinking???

a4tg- I think you should have one anyways. especially if you are thinking this may be your last. I don't know why people think you wouldn't appreciate a celebration of your baby just cuz its not a different gender than the last ones!

Well I am not going to plan one on my own. If someone wants to throw one then I am good with it. I agree that we should celebrate, but I don't think it will happen. I may have a meet the baby "get together" after the baby is born, but it would be rude for me to hold myself a baby shower!!

Well I am not going to plan one on my own. If someone wants to throw one then I am good with it. I agree that we should celebrate, but I don't think it will happen. I may have a meet the baby "get together" after the baby is born, but it would be rude for me to hold myself a baby shower!!

I gave myself a baby shower with my 1st child. A friend of mine did the hosting. No one wanted to take on the responsibility so I put it together myself. It does not matter how many same gender kids you have each one is special. I understand not having many friends to invite. The smaller the more intimate it is, less is better sometimes. Make it a family celebration with DH and kids, maybe paint shirts with hand prints then add baby's hand print later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->