PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

mrsglamiam I think it sounds like a lovely idea! we may do a gender reveal party this time. the only shower I had was with my first. when I was pregnant with my 3rd or 4th my aunt asked me if she could throw me one and I agreed. then my brother called me in a panic cuz she asked him to organize everything and of course he didn't know the first thing about baby showers. I told him not to worry about it and asked her to not 'throw one' anymore. what was she thinking???

a4tg- I think you should have one anyways. especially if you are thinking this may be your last. I don't know why people think you wouldn't appreciate a celebration of your baby just cuz its not a different gender than the last ones!

A reveal party can be exciting. I had a shower with my 1st and 3rd, so I am over a baby shower for myself.

I wish I lived closer to family, I'd be having some sort of shower. LOL! It's hubby's first and it's been nearly 15 years since I've birthed. :)

mentioned a gender reveal party to DH and he is very excited so I guess we are gonna do it. now I have to figure out what we are gonna do and how we will reveal it. :)

Gender reveal parties do sound fun! If we were finding out, I would maybe suggest to hubby too - we wont be having a baby shower - not really the done thing in UK (Well not in my time anyway, maybe the younger ones are doing it now but not for me lol)

Blessed -your bump is lovely! I was SO bloated in first tri, I actually look smaller now in second tri haha -and I am sure I am smaller than last time so far; although weight IS going on ALLOVER again, same as with my boys lol - I carried my daughter at the front, bump only -you actually could not tell from behind I was pregnant haha but all over with the boys.
My bump is still very soft and jelly like though, cant wait for a hard baby bump and movement lol.

xxx 16 weeks til Christmas and then after that we should all be third tri -it is going to fly in xxx

I think will be team yellow this time too!!! just need to get preg now how long did it take you donna? xx

Fun fun fun! I can't wait for my showers. My workplace will have one for me, and one with friends & fam. I don't mind planning my own, it's a great excuse to get together. But I do have a couple friends who will fight to plan it, and I will be on the committee. I will probably help cook too. Don't get me wrong we don't have a huge group, but enough of us to have a nice time. We serve traditional Jamaican food, plus lasagna, salads, finger foods, punch. Definitely cake...games..gifts. Something like that. The other kind we have is more like a late night party, dancing, play dominoes etc men & women but I'm not gonna have one of those. Probably if I was back in Jamaica that's how it would be lol food n party the whole neighborhood. Yikes!

xxx 16 weeks til Christmas and then after that we should all be third tri -it is going to fly in xxx

:xmas6: YAY! I <3 Christmas!!! Even with my family far away and just spending holidays with my husband, Christmas is our favorite.

I think will be team yellow this time too!!! just need to get preg now how long did it take you donna? xx

Three cycles this time, I fell first cycle with my first 4 pregnancies though. Good Luck ! Have you finished that last packet then? and now actively ttc? Hope it isi quick for you -did you fall easily with your others? :hugs:

:xmas6: YAY! I <3 Christmas!!! Even with my family far away and just spending holidays with my husband, Christmas is our favorite.

Me too- LOVE it so much, will need to start buying presents soon Yipee!! :happydance:

I too LOVE xmas but I not sure if I LOVE Halloween more!!

Love Halloween also although we usually have a party that involves alcohol lol (not for me this year) , and it is only 8weeks til Halloween. So 8 til Halloween then another 8 weeks after that until Xmas and then I stop for maternity leave 6th January -Wow really wont be long xxxx

Has anyone else though about maternity leave yet. I plan to work until 32 weeks, then take holiday and parental leave for 4weeks and begin maternity leave at 36weeks. If my pelvis allows :thumbup::thumbup:

xxx

Once Xmas is here I will have about a month longer and baby should be here. Actually in less than two weeks I will be at the half way point, how crazy is that?

Three cycles this time, I fell first cycle with my first 4 pregnancies though. Good Luck ! Have you finished that last packet then? and now actively ttc? Hope it isi quick for you -did you fall easily with your others? :hugs:

ha ha yeah I actually stopped a week early before the end of the pack lol then I bled for 4 days and having been actively trying ever since!! it took 2 months with ellie ( with no period inbetween)4months with emma 8months with lucy and 3months with Jamie im hoping for 1st time lucky this time!!:hugs:

I love xmas I cant wait! will be spending it down our caravan this year lol something different:thumbup:

How has your boss been ?

16 weeks till Christmas :happydance: :xmas9::xmas7: I love Christmas... I had the worst Christmas ever last year... 6 week old rushed into hospital on xmas morning... spent almost a week in hospital... So cant wait till Christmas this year :xmas9: Think i get more excited than the children !! Then it will be 8 weeks till this baby is here... I've never had a February baby, 2 in may, 2 in November and 1 in September

How has your boss been ?

16 weeks till Christmas :happydance: :xmas9::xmas7: I love Christmas... I had the worst Christmas ever last year... 6 week old rushed into hospital on xmas morning... spent almost a week in hospital... So cant wait till Christmas this year :xmas9: Think i get more excited than the children !! Then it will be 8 weeks till this baby is here... I've never had a February baby, 2 in may, 2 in November and 1 in September

My boss has been great -well I still haven't seen her lol, but on the phone she was delighted for me. After last time with all my morning sickness absences, she will probably just be glad I have made it so far and still there.

And (touch wood) I have had no SPD symptoms yet! I know it is really early days and would be naïve to think I wouldn't get it at all this time but every day /week is a bonus xx

Hope you have a super special Xmas this year then -after last year you all deserve a really good one :xmas9::xmas8:

A4tg - yay for nearly half way :happydance: xx

Fun fun fun! I can't wait for my showers. My workplace will have one for me, and one with friends & fam. I don't mind planning my own, it's a great excuse to get together. But I do have a couple friends who will fight to plan it, and I will be on the committee. I will probably help cook too. Don't get me wrong we don't have a huge group, but enough of us to have a nice time. We serve traditional Jamaican food, plus lasagna, salads, finger foods, punch. Definitely cake...games..gifts. Something like that. The other kind we have is more like a late night party, dancing, play dominoes etc men & women but I'm not gonna have one of those. Probably if I was back in Jamaica that's how it would be lol food n party the whole neighborhood. Yikes!

Now that sounds like the type of baby shower I would love to go to!

Materni21 results back! :cloud9: Healthy baby. . .

Attachments

• its a girl.jpg
    its a girl.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 0

Now that sounds like the type of baby shower I would love to go to!

I was thinking the same thing!!!! now that's what im talking about, celebrate that baby :flower: I only had one baby shower and it was thrown by my mom. she couldn't 'surprise' me since she wanted to make sure I could be there. then since she didn't know any of my friends she only invited my grandparents and an aunt. I invited my best friend at the last minute :wacko: nothing was actually planned except the time so we all had cake and I opened a few presents. no games or fun lol. I think this gender reveal party will be much more fun :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->