PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Just how weird my nausea is. I always felt better if I ate (last times that is), now I get worse when I eat!! I have also have been so close to singing to the porcelain god numerous times. So this scares me cause I seriously cannot stand vomiting.

I think it's because it's a girl. I was always sick or at least very nauseated with the boys. Never with the girls. Even with my twin pregnancy I didn't get sick, and I think it's because they were girl/boy, so she overrode the sickness he would've caused. Lol.

Since you're doing the opposite of what you did with the boys, I think that means it's a girl. Wishful thinking for you at least. :)

I think it's because it's a girl. I was always sick or at least very nauseated with the boys. Never with the girls. Even with my twin pregnancy I didn't get sick, and I think it's because they were girl/boy, so she overrode the sickness he would've caused. Lol.

Since you're doing the opposite of what you did with the boys, I think that means it's a girl. Wishful thinking for you at least. :)

Well if this is the reason .... then I am ok with it.... sorta... ok that is a lie, but at least I would feel better very tiny bit LOL

Hey ladies - :flower:

Still finding it hard to believe -but faint BFP 2 days ago and a bit excited but crapping myself (excuse the language)

allforthegirl -I have been stalking this thread since you started it and hoping I cold join soon lol :hugs::hugs: - Hope your sickness eases up soon; I am dreading it already haha- had it with last baby (this time I will be on my holidays at 7/8 weeks - could be nasty lol)

xxxx

Oh my goodness my ms is back with a vengeance :( sooooo sick and miserable

If mine doesn't settle much then when I see the Dr next week I will be asking for something. I can't stand this constant flip flop of my stomach. Oh and I gagged for the first time today. Normally if I feel like I am going to puke then it comes from my stomach.

Hi I am pregnant with my number 6 due feb 12th, I already have girl, girl, boy,girl and boy and I would love another Girl my husband would a boy so either way ones gonna get Thier way :)

Same old for me. Lots of ms/all day but dealing with the best I can. You?

Oh poor thing - I've been headachy that's bout it .. Hope ya ms subsides ASAP

Nausea, headache, heart burn, fatigue. :)

I'm extremely fortunate to stay home so I can rest when I need to though.

Hey allforthegirl -think you can safely go ahead and add me to your list lol -4th day of BFP and today I used a Superdrug test (got my very faint BFP last baby with this brand at 15DPO)
.... and beautiful set of lines (if I say so myself lol :haha::haha:)

So I am nearly 40 (next month) have 1 girl 3 boys and would love either boy or girl to complete my brood. DH would love a girl I think (he hasn't said) - the eldest two children are not biologically his (although he IS their dad, iykwim?) and DH was convinced our number #1 (number#3) was a girl lol

I would LOVE to buy dresses and frillies and pink haha but then I love my boys so much and my youngest would love a brother and it would be financially cheaper too, so happy either way xxx

Attachments

• 100E2436.jpg
    100E2436.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 9
Woot Woot I have added you to our list. Congrats my dear, I am happy to have you on here with us!!

So chuffed lol -Just 'won' a maternity tankini top (brand new with tags too) on Ebay for £0.01p lol - I don't think I will get away with bikinis this holiday lol - I tore my abdo muscles with previous pregnancy and they do not go back together; so I tend to pop early in pregnancy lol - all bloat I know but still lol

xxx

Hope everyone is feeling okay. I have a bit of backache but about to do my pilates that tends to help and the usual occasional cramping and pulling from what I must imagine is my uterus stretching or accommodating LO. Dreading the MS already and praying for no SPD xxx

I was in the maternity store looking at the cute bathing suits and didn't think it would be worth the money. I will just wear something that sucks it all in, since I know I am not going to be showing baby off for a while yet!! I didn't by many shorts or anything either for that reason. though I know by the end of the season I will be wearing the same pair of mat shorts every single day LOL

Hey girls
I was soooo sick (throwing up 20-30 times a day) my doc put me on zofran feel so much better still a little sick but no where near what I was :) very expensive ($75au for 10 wafers) had to get wafers that melt on your tongue as couldn't keep down a pill. Only need 1 a day so worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->