PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

This is pregnancy #4 for me! :D

It is so cool to see so manyof us with huge families! <3

Hey girls
I was soooo sick (throwing up 20-30 times a day) my doc put me on zofran feel so much better still a little sick but no where near what I was :) very expensive ($75au for 10 wafers) had to get wafers that melt on your tongue as couldn't keep down a pill. Only need 1 a day so worth it

So glad you have gotten something to reduce the nausea -that is awful! Being sick is the worst feeling but 20-30 times Oh poor you -hope you continue to feel better xxx:hugs:

I have just found out I am pregnant with #5. I already have 2 boys and 2 girls :happydance:

Congrats to the new BFP's!! :)

My goodness Masonsbaby! I'm SO glad you were able to get some meds to help. Sounds utterly miserable! HUGS!!

happy 8weeks allforthegirl xxx

A wee question for everyone on their last pregnancies -where your babies early , late or on time before?

Mine (bar one) were ALL late :( ; so thinking I should add 2 weeks in my head to any date I have lol -my last LO was 14 days late and induced
Prior to that, number 3 was 4 days early (good boy lol) number 2 was 10 days late and first one was 3 days late. So safe to say , I will go over my dates haha

xx

A wee question for everyone on their last pregnancies -where your babies early , late or on time before?

Mine (bar one) were ALL late :( ; so thinking I should add 2 weeks in my head to any date I have lol -my last LO was 14 days late and induced
Prior to that, number 3 was 4 days early (good boy lol) number 2 was 10 days late and first one was 3 days late. So safe to say , I will go over my dates haha

xx

I could join the January groups most likely. My first was a week early, my 2nd was 2 1/2 weeks early and my 3rd was 5 weeks early.

xx

My first was 2 weeks early.
Second was 1 week late.
3rd was born on his due date.
Twins were born at 37 weeks 2 days - term for twins.
Youngest was induced the day before his due date because I kept contracting on my own but getting nowhere. I think it was caused from my uterus being so stretched with the twins.

I have just found out I am pregnant with #5. I already have 2 boys and 2 girls :happydance:

Congrats to you!! How far along are you? And what ages are you children already? xx

Thank you! Eldest is a boy - 12 years, girl - 7 years, boy, 6 - years and girl - 4 years.

xx

My first was 10 days early, second was 2 days early, third was 8 weeks early and fourth was 3 weeks early. It would be quite a novelty to go overdue with this one lol xx

Congrats to you!! How far along are you? And what ages are you children already? xx

Thank you! Eldest is a boy - 12 years, girl - 7 years, boy, 6 - years and girl - 4 years.

xx

My first was 10 days early, second was 2 days early, third was 8 weeks early and fourth was 3 weeks early. It would be quite a novelty to go overdue with this one lol xx

Lol I would not wish a preemie on anyone by any means but do NOT recommend going over at all lol (one or two days is fine , two weeks not so haha) - and being induced just plain sucked lol!! Hope to go on my own this time :thumbup:

Do you have any preference boy or girl?? xx

Hi ladies, wondering if I could join this group. I currently have 4 boys ages 16, 12, 4, and 2 and currently 3 weeks 5 days with #5 hoping for a little girl, so obviously we are team pink!! I am convinced it is a girl, I just have a good feeling about it. DH is convinced it is a boy due to already having 4. I hope I am right!!

Either, have no preference.

In an ideal world I would never have got pregnant in first place lol I have a sneaky suspicion that I may be closer to 8 weeks and this is a failed morning after pill baby :wacko:

Welcome Countrymomma! Congratulations! H&H 9 to you!

I feel the same as I have 3 girls and am thinking BOY. ;) We shall see!

Hi ladies, wondering if I could join this group. I currently have 4 boys ages 16, 12, 4, and 2 and currently 3 weeks 5 days with #5 hoping for a little girl, so obviously we are team pink!! I am convinced it is a girl, I just have a good feeling about it. DH is convinced it is a boy due to already having 4. I hope I am right!!

OMG YAY!!! So happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance: Congrats and welcome over to the preggo side .

DH thinks we will have another a boy too; but I am thinking pink too lol but we are staying team yellow xxxx

Ok, so I have a question that is perfect for those with large families.. Did DH seem to become less and less excited with each subsequent BFP? I mean I know nothing will ever be as special as your first but do you expect them to be just as excited each time?

Reason I ask is, my oldest two boys are not mine, they are DHs from a previous marriage and my 4 year old is mine from a previous marriage so technically my DH and I only have one DS together and that is the 2 year old so this is our second together. Now I don't know if it is because deep down inside he didn't really want another baby or if it just isn't exciting to him anymore like it is to me but he didn't really act happy at all.. kinda made my hormones go crazy and I had a breakdown.. just wondering if I am the only one.

I have a feeling that he is not really excited because he assumes it will be a boy since he has already produced three...

OMG YAY!!! So happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance: Congrats and welcome over to the preggo side .

DH thinks we will have another a boy too; but I am thinking pink too lol but we are staying team yellow xxxx

Well at least you already have one girl! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->