PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

wannabubba#4... So exciting... Will your midwife listen for the heartbeat ? I heard it at my 16 wk appointment... I have a check up next week, then my 20 wk scan the week after... I keep going between wanting to find out gender or keeping it a surprise... Ive never had a surprise but i like to be organised :dohh:

I think this pregnancy is flying by... I have 2 birthday parties to organise for November, 4 days apart, and feel like im running outta time, need to get my finger out lol... Then it will be time to get organised for Christmas... I feel the last few weeks always drag in for me, especially last pregnancy, it flew in till i had a date for my c/section then the last 4 weeks went soooooooo slow.

My wee boy has to get his pre school jags today, not looking forward to it :(

Hoping she will listen for heart beat, but I know last pregnancy they refused at 16weeks as they said it was too early lol -but they did not have a Doppler in my practice then, only hand held stethoscope haha.

Still excited tho - more realisation that yeah I am pregnant haha

I have given in and started wearing my support belt for SPD that my physio gave me last pregnancy. Have been a bit sore since Friday - although not continually at first. Helped a lady upstairs with her pram Fri -and was sore afterwards, then worked all day Saturday and was in real pain by evening, Monday night I was intermittently sore at work and yday I felt the sharp pains on climbing stairs and thought oh no!! here it comes again. I was so proud to have reached 15/16 weeks and not have symptoms :'(

Blooming symphus pubis dysfunction :( Better refer myself to physio again today too -although she was unable to do anything last time other than give me crutches and a support belt. Just hope to be able to keep working this time, I am only part time so fingers crossed. I am aiming for 28weeks (prefer 32 weeks but may be unrealistic) -would feel less of a fraud then (was off at 16 weeks last time :( )

Charlhow- hope your son is okay with his jabs -I hate those ones -poor little guy will wonder what on earth you are letting them do to him xxx Big hugs xxx

Wannabubba... How did you get on at your appointment ? I am suffering with SPD and have for a few weeks now, you have my sympathy, I was going to see about going to physiotherapist, but same as you i got crutches last time and a big tubigrip thing to go round my bump and hips... Didn't give me much support and became really annoying as i had to constantly keep pulling it into place as it wouldn't stay where it should... Might enquire about a support belt... I was really struggling a few night ago trying to get kids bathed and into bed and OH was out... My oldest is a great help though and helped with the lifting wee 1s in and out the bath.

I made OH take James for his jags... He didn't like it 1 bit and has wee sore arms tonight... So extra cuddles tonight :(

wannabubba hope your appt went well! its crazy you didn't get to hear your last baby's hb til after 16 weeks :shock: I hear ours by 10-12 weeks. I cant imagine waiting so long! hopefully they updated their equipment.

sorry about the spd ladies! I have never had it but I hear its torture :hugs:

a4tg- hope your baby doesn't need a transfusion :(

feisty- I had a bad cramp last night too that had me worried. I feel fine today though. hopefully you will find out at your appt tomorrow everything is ok!

My appointment went fab <3
I heard peanut's heartbeat!! And it was fabulous, sounded just like my last baby's haha so another boy maybe?? Or old wives tale about rate and rhythm lol?

Everything was great with me too, fundal height measure at just under 17weeks, so equalling my scan date EDD -we are going with that one for now; but if I reach 41/42 weeks then we can discuss it with consultant then. Hopefully peanut will be born 38-42 weeks spontaneously and not give me any bother lol

I need to self refer to physio tomorrow morning, but don't imagine she will do anything as she never last time but it keeps me right. And maybe just maybe she can do something this time.

Charlhow - I cant imagine having this pain with tiny little ones, I really feel for you -my youngest is three and keeps trying to push in between my legs and that alone is agony but at least he rarely needs lifted or anything
xxx

Glad to hear about the good appt Wanna :)

Sorry to hear about the SPD for you and Charl though :( I had the beginnings of it the last 2 months of my last pregnancy, but so far, so good this time.

My appt went well. Only gained 2 lbs between visits, which is good since I had gained 7 in one month previously! Heard the lil heartbeat, and I've been feeling better this morning. I asked about the cramping, but completely forgot to mention a discharge issue . So hopefully its nothing - I doubt it is worth worrying about, since I seem to recall similar discharge stuff going on with the previous pregnancies. But that cramping thing totally took me by surprise. Doc thought it was probably a combination of constipation and dehydration.

I get my big anatomy scan next week - SO EXCITED! But NOT going to find out. We are determined to stay :yellow:

Can't wait to hear from aftg; hope things are ok with her LO!!

feisty- get some liquids in you hun!!!! it seems like a lot more people are team :yellow: nowadays. enjoy!

Wanna-Glad to hear your appt went well! i too was kinda excited after my last appt, the assistant booked all my appts, then the next day I booked all the afternoons off at work, except the last one cuz I will have probably started mat leave by then...

Man I feel it for you & Charl. Ive never experienced but Ive had sciatic nerve issues, and it looks like this one is starting too, I've been getting on and off shooting pains, and some very uncomfortable sleeps.

Feisty-LOL I am NOT looking forward to my weigh in at the end of Oct. It will be about 6 weeks at that time since my last and I am really hoping I wont gain too much! You havent been eating well for a while so please try and stay hydrated & for god sake EAT!

ONE week til I find out...I just cant do it, I cant stay team yellow lol!

Glad your appointment went well Donna!

AFM I think il test in the morning I'm nervous too tho lol I've been cramping on and off and have noticed changes in my breasts so we will see in the morning! X

a4tg- yay! so far so good!!

rics- cant wait to hear :)

tryn- are you hoping for one or the other?? I dont really ever have too much of a preference but I MUST know lol. I love to specifically know the baby as a boy or girl long before they are born. and you already get so many surprises on birth day like what they look like and their temperament that I dont feel bad about being surprised early on the gender :lol: how is your blood pressure looking???

AFTG-Great!

Blessed-Kinda hoping for a girl, but I am thrilled either way! Yes I agree, so many other surprises, this I HAVE to know. Usually I get a feeling, but I actually haven't with this one at all, so we shall see in 1 week! ARRRRGH suspense is killing me! My husband doesn't care either way. Havent checked my pressure yet, I am waiting for my home monitor to come because it has a larger cuff so hopefully I can get a correct reading. Thanks for asking, I shall report as soon as I check it...

I will be praying your bp is low. do keep us updated! I cant trust my own intuition on gender. I have only been right a couple times :wacko: I usually decide the baby will be whatever is opposite of what I think it is and then I get it right :lol:

Good luck with the BP Tryn!

So glad all was well with the scan A4TG. :)

All of a sudden I'm not feeling the babe as much and as usual it worries me. I'm sure she's just in a different position.

I too didn't feel him much during the day, then he went at it good when I lied down for bed. I even saw him move around lots during the u/s and I didn't feel him do that either. I am sure that baby is just having a quiet day.

Good luck with the BP Tryn!

So glad all was well with the scan A4TG. :)

All of a sudden I'm not feeling the babe as much and as usual it worries me. I'm sure she's just in a different position.

I always get something cold to drink and sit still for a while when I'm worried about not feeling them move. We don't notice it as much if we are up moving around, and a cold drink usually gets them moving.

A4tg - brilliant news about scan -fingers crossed for continuing good health for your little bubba <3

Claire -good luck hun xxx hope you get your BFP

Tryn hope your BP is okay

and everyone else hope you are all well and having a good day.

I am pain free today -just gonna take each day as it comes and be careful with what I am doing. But so happy - went to the park with LO this am, spent about an hour splashing in puddles getting really soaked and it was fab :D

xx

Claire, did you test?? HUGS!

Thanks for the reassurance. . .it's funny the things I worry about this time that I never did before. We had a girl on my FB DDG lose her baby yesterday. :( SO sad. She was 18-19 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->