PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Claire, did you test?? HUGS!

Thanks for the reassurance. . .it's funny the things I worry about this time that I never did before. We had a girl on my FB DDG lose her baby yesterday. :( SO sad. She was 18-19 weeks.

That is so sad to hear, did she have any problems she knew about or was it completely unexpected? :cry:

No known problems, she had her ultrasound the day before and had gender confirmed. She was having pain that evening, finally went to the ER and was diagnosed with an incompetent cervix and was already too far along to stop it. :( She had a C section last time so she didn't know what contractions felt like. So very sad.

whitesox- so sorry for your friend! its always scary to hear about something like that. my mcs were at 8 wks and 7 wks so after that time I feel good that the pregnancy will be fine. but really anything can happen :(

crystal- how are you doing hun?

afm-I got the phone call that the verifi test came back and we are confirmed having a healthy girl :cloud9:

we got some clothes/blankets from some used stores and a nursing pillow (the boppy was too floppy and not structured enough so I knew I would need something else) all for less than $10
IMAG0777.jpgIMAG0776.jpg

and we got a swing that was at a garage sale up the road for $10. they wanted $20, but my girls asked if they would take $10 and they did. my girls are such bargain hunters lol
2013-09-19_12.28.09.jpg

Very cute!

AFM I actually had a friend of a friend messaged me on FB and asked if I could use baby clothes. I wasn't going to turn it down. Free is awesome!!

thanks a4tg! I agree! I wish I knew someone who had girl stuff. since my girls are 13 and 14 we have none of their baby clothes around. this one may be wearing blues a lot when at home lol.

Whatever we don't get in gifts for the babe, we'll be buying used. We have a baby exchange place, Once Upon A Child and 3-4 other resale type places. :) They outgrow them SO quickly. Congrats on your little girl!

Great deals, blessed. Congrats on knowing she's definitely a girl!

I'm doing okay. My doctor wants me to wait 2 cycles before trying again :nope: as she wants to test my 21-day progesterone next cycle.

Great deals, blessed. Congrats on knowing she's definitely a girl!

I'm doing okay. My doctor wants me to wait 2 cycles before trying again :nope: as she wants to test my 21-day progesterone next cycle.

Well hope she finds out what is causing you to mc. I heart goes out to you lovely! :hugs:

I'm so sorry crystal:hugs:

Glad scans went well! :happydance:

AFM I did 2 ic this morning with fmu from the same sample and got 2 very faint lines so I'm going to test again in the morning! So fx there a little darker:happydance:

STICKY STICKY FX!

I'm sorry Crystal! It's good to have the levels checked though. I hope you'll soon have a sticky BFP!! HUGS!!!

crystal- it will be nice to get your progesterone checked to be sure. at least you can either rule it out or get it for next time. will be hard waiting in between though. after having each of my mc they told me to wait 3 months which was so hard.

rics- hope its the start of :bfp: have you looked up what your due date would be??

Crystal- Glad to hear that your Dr is going to look into things, but 2 cycles is a long wait. Thinking of you :hugs:

Donna- Nice that you are pain free today! Hope you have more of those days!

Rics- How lovely you have lines! FX they get darker with a sticky bean!!

AFM- I had a friend I went to school with that lost their baby a couple of months ago at 38 weeks. It was so sad and completely out of the blue as well. They had recently had a scan, then a few days later noticed reduced movement and found out the baby had died. She was induced a couple of days later. So very sad. I think a lot of times we take for granted that once we get past the 12 week mark, everything is going to be fine (at least I know I do, or did).

I am coming out of my haze and feeling quite a bit better. I am on a very specific schedule for my eating and medication and it has made a world of difference! Today was the first somewhat good day I have had in a week, so I am hoping it wasn't just a fluke. My youngest starts his hockey season this weekend and if I miss it im going to be :hissy: (yes Im on of *those* crazy hockey mums lol)

Crysshae-just a big hug from me.

Rics-we r all excited! Lines a line I say!

Blessed-yay!

Mapleroo-thats very heartbreaking about your friend :(

Hello to everyone else.

Afm-I got my bp machine & was so excited, first reading seemed ok 140 over 83...a little lower which is good but the cuff squeezed my arm sooo tight at it peak...but then I took several more readings all different. None too high but all over the place. Then I took my husbands & it was 105 over 32?? Like is he alive, THEN I took my sons...his seems high 112/90..THENNNN took mine again it was 178/132...am I alive? I'm so disappointed I don't know what I'm doing wrong! The cuff seems big enough..and certainly my husband and son have slimmer arms. I'm thinking defective? I paid $67 bucks for this thing jeez!

wow I hope its not defective!!! mine at the dr today was 104/62. mine always goes way low when im pregnant though and is usually more normal when im not. did you move at all during the readings or talk at all??? you shouldn't do either. and you should sit and relax a minute with little movement before you take it. I only know this due to DH having high blood pressure he is on medication for. he checks his every so often and was told to follow these rules

Well I tested again this morning and it looks like a bfn I no it's still early for me so I'm hoping il get my bfp in a few days maybe! :cry::growlmad:
I'm trying to upload a pic but I'm on the iPad so it's taking ages! X

Claire -hope you are still early for testing? when is AF due? Are you symptom spotting, is anything different?

Blessed -congrats on your confirmed girl, and cute baby things you have bought. We have a market here in UK called Jack and Jill Market, sellers sell their nearly new and sometimes new baby items (and kids stuff up until age 9) at much reduced costs. You can get brilliant bargains :) There is one on, near me this Sunday but I am reluctant to go buying anything yet with me not having had my 20 week scan yet (and then that doesn't even prove baby will be fine :'( ) I am sure there will be another before next March so I may just wait for that.

Crystal so sorry hun, hopefully you will get some answers from your doctor xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->