PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Congrats Masonsbaby -what a super picture, baby looks so cute! Is he definitely a he then?

xx

Blessed-it must be defective. Yep they gave me instructions to sit still relaxed no talking etc. *sigh* some of the readings were fine but obviously my husband was way low & my sons too high plus that crazy high reading on me LOL madness! I emailed the seller on eBay about it.

Masons-he's gorgeous!

Tryn OMG that sounds like you got a bad one. Did you get it from a person or a supplier? I find it hard to believe that they sold you that and it is giving such scary results. Did you ever get a chance to go to Shoppers Drug mart?

Congratulations, Masonsbaby! Beautiful picture!

Tryn - It definitely sounds like something is wrong with the machine. I hope you get a refund and can get a replacement that works.

congrats on :blue: masonsbaby!!!!

tryn- did you guys put new batteries in or did it come with them? when our batteries get low it gives funny readings. we also have to take the batteries out in between readings even though its off or it runs them down. stupid delicate crap. that really sucks. hope they refund you or replace it, something!!!!

Congratulations Masonsbaby... Lovely scan of your baby boy :blue:

tryn4... Hope you manage to get your BP machine sorted.

Im exhausted and frustrated tonight... My 2 year old thought it would be nice to draw me a picture on his bedroom carpet, with poo :( Lovely i bet you are all thinking :( I had just put him to bed and his brother came to tell me what he had done... Have just finished cleaning that and now everyone is wide awake and im exhausted :cry: I don't know why he has this sudden fascination with putting poo everywhere, none of his older brothers ever done anything like that, Last week it was my laminate flooring, which wasn't quite as bad to clean, but still disgusting... I am really hoping i never have to clean poo from another floor, wall or door etc ever again :cry:

oh charl, that sounds awful :( Hopefully he will be out of this phase asap!

aftg - glad to hear all is well so far. Keeping my fingers crossed for you for your next check!

tryn - sounds like a bum deal on the blood pressure cuff :( the battery thing might be it, but hoping you don't get stuck with it if it isn't working!

mason - awesome scan!

Hope everyone is doing well this afternoon. I am definitely looking forward to being out of the office and hanging out with the family all weekend :)

Lovely scan pic masons! And congrats on a little boy!

I hope everyone else is ok and poo crisises are kept to a minimum! :hugs:

Donna I think I'm due on Saturday but can't be 100% as I don't chart or anything, symptoms are sore boobs and they have gotten slightly larger (according to dh lol )and having mild cramps and my waistband on my trousers is really uncomfortable which I only get when pregnant, I don't no I hate all this waiting and sometimes my body takes a little extra time to get a bfp annoyingly enough!:shrug: just going to test each morning til either bfp or af. X

Char I have had situations like this.... All my boys tasted their poo, or poo'd in the tub. DS4 poo'd in the tub almost all time once he able to sit up in the tub. It was awful!! Oh than one of my boys coloured on the hard wood in his room and it wasn't washable and it bled straight into the varnish. Not happy, oh and countless times on the walls and such. Oh yah not like my boys ever are told what they can and can't do. Like colouring on the couch. I love my kids honestly I do LOL :haha:

Ahhh I remember when poo was a huge issue lol my then 8 month old thought it would be fun to wake up from her nap & paint herself & crib with poo...how fun!

Thx everyone, must b defective. I put fresh Duracell batteries in, so it's not that..the seller emailed me saying I could return it, and that's what I will do. Darn. Was excited about monitoring my own bp. I didn't get a chance to go to shoppers drug mart but I'm gonna go tmrw. I'm making a point of it.

well that sucks tryn :( hope you find a better one soon

chalrhow- mine have pooped in the tub but that's it. I got my bachelor of science degrees in psychology and sociology before I was a sahm and they believe if your child plays with their poop they will be very artistic and imaginative, so in that aspect its really not a bad thing.

Well keeping everything crossed for you Claire; and if not this cycle then hopefully the next one xxx

Charlhow -Oh dear about the poo situation, not funny at the end of the day when you are tired and getting everyone off to bed; but I am sure you will laugh about it in the distant (maybe far far distant) future lol Especially when your little one is a famous artist lol; or when his girlfriend comes to tea xxx

xxx

Thanks everyone, im glad im not the only 1 with a little person who is fascinated with poo :dohh: Im hoping this means he will be a famous artist one day :) and i will definitely be reminding him when he is older and his girlfriend is visiting !! lol

ricschick... Have you tested again ?

tryn4... Thats good you can return it and get your money refunded... Are you going to buy a different bp monitor ?

Wow you know my little guy is really kicking up a storm. I love all the movement.

allforthegirl... Awwww i cant wait to feel lots of proper big kicks... I Only get a few nudges here and there :)

allforthegirl... Awwww i cant wait to feel lots of proper big kicks... I Only get a few nudges here and there :)

Very soon you will. I was like you and feeling wiggles and turns more than anything. Then out of no where they were stronger and for longer. It felt like one day one way then next the other. Very neat how quickly they get stronger. Time is going very fast for me. So in another blink the month will done and we will be in Oct. Which ok cause then I can start decorating for Halloween, LOVE HALLOWEEN!! :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->