PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

So glad baby girl's heart is okay TRYN!!! :)

I had my oldest at 39 weeks, 9lbs, 8oz (mostly head, 16 1/2"), middle at 38 weeks, 8lbs 3oz and my youngest at 34 weeks 6lbs, 8oz. Safe to say I have big babies. Wondering if it will be different this time around with a different hubby. I was born at 36 weeks 5lbs10oz. He was born at term and was 7lbs something. . .

My girls are 4 years and 2 1/2 years apart. . . .then 15 years. HAHA

A4TG you look so great even HUGELY pregnant!

I actually had one on her due date and one was 41+4. those two were my latest. 3 were around 38 weeks give or take a few days, and one was induced 37 weeks due to complications

mapleroo- I had one due dec 26th and was happy he came dec 16th, 10 days early as well!

Yes such a relief! Christmas is crazy enough!!

I was due with my last on the 25th on Dec. I was determined not to have then. On my last appt with the Dr he said see you on christmas. I was like "No way", well he was born early on the 25th.:shrug:

So glad baby girl's heart is okay TRYN!!! :)

I had my oldest at 39 weeks, 9lbs, 8oz (mostly head, 16 1/2"), middle at 38 weeks, 8lbs 3oz and my youngest at 34 weeks 6lbs, 8oz. Safe to say I have big babies. Wondering if it will be different this time around with a different hubby. I was born at 36 weeks 5lbs10oz. He was born at term and was 7lbs something. . .

My girls are 4 years and 2 1/2 years apart. . . .then 15 years. HAHA

A4TG you look so great even HUGELY pregnant!

Ah you are sweet!!

If I was to guess when this one is born (as long as there are no issues) will be on the day he is due. Which is a problem cause I have two dates. LOL With my two that went spontaneously the were to the day of the due date. So I am going to go with that as well. So depending on which date is correct either the 2nd or the 6th of Feb.

Tryn that is such a relief that baby is doing well!! And my first baby only had a 2 ventricle umbilical cord and he was just fine. ;)

Wonderful news, Tryn! So happy for you.

My first was 2 weeks early, 8 lbs even. My 2nd was a week late, 7 lbs 14 oz, scheduled for induction and went into labor on my own that morning. My 3rd was born on his due date, 8 lb 6 oz. My 4th pregnancy was twins. I had contractions that were stopped at 34 weeks and took medication to keep them at bay until 36 weeks. They came at 37+2 weeks, 6 lb 11 oz and 7 lb 4 oz. My 6th child was my only induction, the day before his due date, 8 lb 4 oz.

That's great news tryn

All my babies have always been big My biggest baby was my 2nd son he weighed 91b 130z ouch he hurt a lot I had stitches internally my girls were only 81b 4oz the boys are the biggest my youngest son weighed 91b I'm not sure why I have big babies I would love a little seven pounder ha ha

tryn- so great to hear she is healthy!!! :cloud9: I hope the cord issues don't effect her at all!

I LOVE the birth stores!!!

a4tg- its crazy you had a Christmas due date too! my LO's due date was dec 26th by lmp and dec 24th by scan. everyone said he would come on Christmas day. lol, he had other plans. it must make your Christmas interesting :)

We have decided that once it matters to him we will give him a half birthday party in june. I just see it as another expense LOL

Thanks everyone! At least the best thing is i get to see her one last time before she's born, on the 16th.

I forgot to mention my 2 oldest are christmas babies too born 11months 27 days apart Dec/23/98 & Dec 20/99. My other one is 20 months older, born aug/2001 & my youngest is 3 yrs apart born sep/04....now this spoiled princess will end up being about 10, 13, 14 & 15 yrs younger than her sibs EEEK!

Tryn... Great news about your scan !

My 1st was born 2 days late he was 7lb exactly... Waters broke, then he was here 4 hours later... My 2nd was also late, i was induced with him, worst labour ever, he was my heaviest at 8lb 15ozs, i had a 2nd degree tear with him... My 3rd was my 1st c/section at 38wks, he was breech and weighed 8lb 1oz... My 4th and 5th were both c/section at 39 wks, my son was 7lb 15ozs and my baby girl was 8lbs 4ozs... I would have a guess that this 1 will be around 8lb and im hoping natural delivery at 40 wks... Not that my consultant agrees :shrug:

Well I am finding I am catching another cold.... Booooo!! I am also noticing that my veins on my one leg that was bothering me before isn't so bad right now. I likie! :happydance: Though it has been replaced by very numb hands instead. Anyone else notice numb hands while sleeping?

My hands get numb at night, I have some neck problems though, just figured I was pinching something in my neck/shoulder causing it. . .

I feel like I am experiencing more PAIN with this pregnancy. My husband keeps asking me "is that supposed to happen? has that happenned to you before" (bless him) but I either cant remember or seem to feel it didnt happen in my previous ones. If I sneeze I get a hell of a sharp pain shooting on my left side lower stomach. I wake up racked with back pain, and sometimes seizing pain down my front left leg or my back right leg. I know a lot of that is sciatic, but I am also getting a little pinching pain every so often around my belly button. I feel like my daughter is abusing me from the inside! LOL! Is this wierd?

I don't think it is weird. I am already having issues getting off the couch. I also get the pinching, or weird feelings like when I move baby's foot gets stuck in-between my muscles and makes a strange pop feeling. Or of course my hips can't seem to handle standing for any length of time either. I try to walk as much as I can. I park far from the door at stores and such.

Tryn very glad to hear everything is fine!

Just had a first today. I walked into my office, flipped out over an ill-conceived/communicaTed office move and walked out. too upset to drive I've spent the last almost 2 hours trying to compose myself, with 30 minutes sobbing in a public restroom! wtf is going on with me???

Oh boy! I am sorry to hear you are having such troubles. I can understand it though, as the embarrassment can be just as bad or even worse then the words you said.

Ok ladies I am scared that I am putting on too much water weight. I am eating pretty darn healthily and I am gaining a pound or more every two days. That scares me to no end! :nope:

I get numb hands too and am putting on weight too quick about 1kg a week!
My first baby was 1 day late 2nd baby born on my due date & 3rd 1 day early all spontaneous and all within 5hours of first pain it was over never broke waters with any till I was pushing and my first broke my tailbone and he was only 7.08 pounds next two labours tailbone was fine. I think I'll probably give birth right near my due date

I keep alternating between gaining nothing at all, and gaining a ton. Hopefully things even out for you - just remember you didn't really gain anything first tri, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->