PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

lovely names!!! thanks guys it was such a weird cycle but atleast mother nature let me have a drink on my birthday lol if she had of come the next day I wouldn't have been impressed!! I think il leave temping for this cycle as im not sure id keep to it and I wake at different times. im going to use opk tho so I no when I ov, hopefully this cycle will be a bit more normal!!

good luck for all the scans!!!

I too was sad about weening my last, but I started work before he was a year so I naturally took away the breast while I was at work and with in a few months he wasn't wanting the breast anymore. It was hard that way for me cause it wasn't my choice. He was already good with a cup and wouldn't take the bottle. One thing I was glad not to have was him fight with me when it was time to ween. I had to push my third away more, and that is the heart wrenching part.

Sacha, I went back to work when Dawson was 9months and could not get him off the breast lol, he point blank refused to drink milk from anything else haha -it worked out great though because I only worked 2 shifts a week and was able to feed him before and after work which by then was all he was needing really but on the in between work days I fed him on demand as normal. Meant he was still bfed when we went on holiday, when he was only 11months and I could feed him on the flight for take off and landing, it was great. Then when he was about 15months he was in hospital for tests (turned out to be nothing, but they thought was meningitis at the beginning) and he was so poorly and irritable from getting needles stuck in him etc, that it was lovely to be able to nurse him then too. We stopped at about 16months and it was still sad.

xx

:) Kellie is a lot easier to type than Whitesoxfan. . .LOL! I'm not sure what I was actually thinking when I did my screen name, it's so long.

I love that we are all introducing ourselves with our first names. So much more personal.

I love all the first names too!!! Im Melissa, but its in my sig so you all probably saw that. I put it in my sig cuz like kellie, I cant believe I picked such a long screen name :dohh: I think I tried a ton of names that day and they were all already taken

I couldn't wait to wean mason since it was becoming so painful, but then when it started it made me very sad and even a little depressed about it! wasn't expecting that :( but I know its best for us. Im starting to feel better about it though.

pretty sure Im getting anemic. I had anemia with my last baby and Im starting to feel the same way I did with him. headaches, dizziness, extreme fatigue and weakness all day. ugh. I took iron with my last and still had anemia when he was born. I hemorrhaged and almost had to have the shot that stopped bleeding and a transfusion. I have a friend that took something called blood builders that is iron derived from plant sources so its supposed to work better without making you sick. the pills making me sick was a constant issue before. so Im ordering some of this stuff and hopefully it will help!

I am usually prescribed iron, the one that is the specific compound that our bodies digest, but very very expensive. The reason so that I have a good build up before baby is born just incase I bleed out, as I almost have to give blood for myself it is that "special" with all the anti bodies in it.

I'm Melissa too - so you can keep calling me Feisty if you like :) I'll probably keep using a combination of names and screen names out of habit!

So excited for your scan charl!

Glad you got to celebrate your bday in style rics :)

Doing better today, but work is just depressing the heck out of me. It has been rough there the last 3 years, dating back to my last pregnancy, but holy cow I seem to have hit rock bottom. Maybe this pregnancy is just what I need to light the fire to finally do the budget and figure out how to quit entirely. But, as my DH points out, I kinda really like to do things that a single income cannot provide (hello Disneyland next year for DD2's 5th bday - I just HAVE to figure out how to make it happen since we did it for DD1). And then I feel really stupid for stressing about this - totally a first world problem, and I really AM thankful that I have a steady, decent-paying job with benefits. So it HAS to be the hormones, right? I can't really be this flakey and emotional... I hope!

it may take me time to remember all the first names lol im Claire. xx

Well what a waste of time my appointment was !! I went up to the clinic and it was empty, so i started to suspect something was wrong right away, then i could hear them all outside discussing me... Then the midwife came in and said she was sorry but i wasn't getting a scan today as they had made my appointment for 08.10.2014 !!! 2014 i will have delivered the baby by then... This is at least the 5th time they have messed up my appointments, last time they made me a consultants appointment for when they where away on holiday, then another time they cancelled an appointment and made me a new 1 without telling me... Like yes im physic and should know my appointment was changed when i was sitting in the waiting room on my original appointment day... :hissy::hissy: Then i had to go sit in daycare as my BP was 154/94... No wonder :grr: So ive to go back 1st thing tomorrow morning and i should hopefully get seen before the other 21 patients they have booked for tomorrow... Means i will need to drop my wee boy off at school early but thankfully he can go to breakfast club... Feeling pretty fed up today :( x

Aww feisty Melissa (lol) it will all work out. Do not put up with daily stress & unhappiness for money. The pay off isn't the same.

Charl- my blood pressure would have been through the roof if that happened to me. Try to be calm, I hope everything gets sorted although they completely wasted your time. Hush :)

Morning beautiful ladies!
Iesha

Morning Iesha... well its afternoon here lol... I am a lot calmer now thanks... Was really looking forward to seeing baby today, oh well less than 24 hrs and i will get to see him/her :)

Oh and i forgot to say lovely names everyone... Im Charlene :hi:

Morning, I do also want to say that it will take me a bit to remember names. I am horrible with remember names :blush: (I will be the one having to go back to find that persons name :haha:)

AFM I am going through a bit of hormonal emotions the last few days. I am so sucky:sad1:, and whinny I am not happy with it. I will be totally fine one moment then the next nothing is good enough for anything. Oh and forgetting things that are most important, like lunch meat for my boys is angering me. :grr:

Feisty M ;) I agree with Iesha. . .being miserable is never worth it for money. HUGS

Charlene, I'd be HOT. Grrr!! Glad they're getting you in so quickly though.

I am experiencing my first "sickness" other than morning sickness and sinus junk since I got pregnant. Spent half the night in the bathroom sitting on the toilet, holding the waste basket. The time I did sleep I had horrible sick dreams, the stomach pain from the "flu" or whatever I have was making me dream I was in labor and it was way too early. Miserable! I hope it was something I ate and is about gone now, I'm spent. Drinking some flat coke now and a few bites of an english muffin as my stomach is burning. BLAH!

Oh no Kellie, I hope your are feeling better soon... Hopefully a 24hr thing and you manage to get some sleep tonight !!

I am also terrible with names... Takes me ages to remember names, especially people i went to school with, they remember me and my name, say hello to me in a shop and i feel terrible and can never remember who they where. My OH is exact opposite he can remember everyone and their granny lol, he will be like oh do you remember such and such they just got married and i wont have a clue who he is talking about :shrug:

Feisty M ;) I agree with Iesha. . .being miserable is never worth it for money. HUGS

I am experiencing my first "sickness" other than morning sickness and sinus junk since I got pregnant. Spent half the night in the bathroom sitting on the toilet, holding the waste basket. The time I did sleep I had horrible sick dreams, the stomach pain from the "flu" or whatever I have was making me dream I was in labor and it was way too early. Miserable! I hope it was something I ate and is about gone now, I'm spent. Drinking some flat coke now and a few bites of an english muffin as my stomach is burning. BLAH!

Aww how horrible for you, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Well what a waste of time my appointment was !! I went up to the clinic and it was empty, so i started to suspect something was wrong right away, then i could hear them all outside discussing me... Then the midwife came in and said she was sorry but i wasn't getting a scan today as they had made my appointment for 08.10.2014 !!! 2014 i will have delivered the baby by then... This is at least the 5th time they have messed up my appointments, last time they made me a consultants appointment for when they where away on holiday, then another time they cancelled an appointment and made me a new 1 without telling me... Like yes im physic and should know my appointment was changed when i was sitting in the waiting room on my original appointment day... :hissy::hissy: Then i had to go sit in daycare as my BP was 154/94... No wonder :grr: So ive to go back 1st thing tomorrow morning and i should hopefully get seen before the other 21 patients they have booked for tomorrow... Means i will need to drop my wee boy off at school early but thankfully he can go to breakfast club... Feeling pretty fed up today :( x

Charlene - I would have been livid too- Surely with them making the mistake and you being there, they could have just scanned you then:wacko: Surely thay do have sonographers on duty every day for emergency scans etc. Not long until tomorrow now though -hope your scan is fab and you don't have to wait for ages (by rights they should see you first ;) )

omg poor you its no fun being ill while preg I hope your feeling better!!!:hugs:

Charlene I would have been livid too silly people!!!:hugs:

Kellie- Hope you feel better soon

Charlene-It's ok, one more day of growth for an even clearer pic of you lil one!
Sneaking in a quick hello while on break...back to work...can we say maternity leave yet ????????????? I struggle to get out of bed in the mornings...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->