PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

feisty :hugs2: sorry you had a rough day. surely there is understanding in your office since your preggo!

I was having numb hands during the night in the beginning of my pregnancy this time. I got on the internet and read some stretches and massages to do to unpinch a nerve and mine went away. I don't think it was pregnancy related for me. I think I just had a pinched nerve in my neck.

I have gained maybe 3 lbs so far but im definitely showing and looking bigger. I usually gain most of my weight 3rd tri when everything blows up. mostly my butt... :blush:

My last pregnancy I lost 20lbs in first tri and gained 60lbs in second tri! Ugg it was awful. *Thankfully* stopped gaining by third tri. All in all I actually only gained 40lbs of extra weight, but it was bad that I lost so much so quick and then gained so much so fast. This time I'm just gaining. Too scared to step on a scale though!

I gained 14lbs in first tri, haven't weighed since - lol maybe do it today (we don't own scales in my house haha)

xx

I lost 8 and gained 10 so I'm plus 2 right now. 6 lbs in the last 5 weeks though, so it's coming on pretty steady.

I'm also scared to weigh myself... feel like ive put on about a ton :dohh:

Two days until my detailed scan :happydance:

yay! Not long now chalrhow - you must be getting really excited?

Good luck and hope everything looks wonderful and baby is growing perfectly xx

Thanks... Yeah i cant wait, feels like it been yrs since my 12 wk scan !! Lol... Cant decided if i wanna know the gender or not :dohh: 1 day i want a surprise, next day im desperate to know... How are you ? when is your next scan ? x

Thanks... Yeah i cant wait, feels like it been yrs since my 12 wk scan !! Lol... Cant decided if i wanna know the gender or not :dohh: 1 day i want a surprise, next day im desperate to know... How are you ? when is your next scan ? x

Our scan is 15th October so a week after yours - I am so excited to see lil peanut, and hope everything is okay. I have been scared to buy anything at all in case there is a problem - never felt this way before I don't think lol, must be my age makes me worry more ;) Am sure I had purchased prams and cots and all sorts in previous pregnancies prior to 20weeks and have been scared to even buy nappies this time lol.

We are still saying team yellow just now, but must admit the thought of being able to buy gender specific nappies (going cloth this time) is tempting me haha :haha::haha:

Nope WILL be strong!!! Team yellow all the way
:yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow:

xx

just a quickie the:witch: got me yesterday nevermind don't no what the opk was about :shrug:

:hugs:

I hope this cycle is more normal for you and you're successful!

Good luck on the upcoming scans!!

:hugs::hugs: Claire

Onwards and upwards Woop! CD1 -Tis will be your month hun xxxx

Our scan is 15th October so a week after yours - I am so excited to see lil peanut, and hope everything is okay. I have been scared to buy anything at all in case there is a problem - never felt this way before I don't think lol, must be my age makes me worry more ;) Am sure I had purchased prams and cots and all sorts in previous pregnancies prior to 20weeks and have been scared to even buy nappies this time lol.

We are still saying team yellow just now, but must admit the thought of being able to buy gender specific nappies (going cloth this time) is tempting me haha :haha::haha:

Nope WILL be strong!!! Team yellow all the way
:yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow::yellow:

xx

I have bought a car seat and a bouncer... I refuse to buy anything else until either baby is here or i know the sex... I really want to buy a carrycot for my pram but wont be able to until i know what colour to order and it takes 6 weeks to order so would really need to know before baby is here... I have everything else i need from my last baby... And if im having a boy he will be sleeping in a pink moses basket lol... I will try to be strong but i see me giving in and asking on tueday !! :dohh: x

chalrhow- yay for your upcoming scan <3 hope we get to see a pic :)

Claire- so sorry af got you! are you gonna start temping this cycle? might be nice. when my cycles returned while breastfeeding I was having af every 26 days or so which seemed normal to me, but when I started temping I found out I had a bad lpd. was o'ing really late and starting af between 5-7 days later. it eventually got better, but I was glad to know what was going on. :hugs:

so I am weaning my youngest from bfing right now. he is 19 mos old and it kinda makes me sad, but I know its what I need to do. he has taken to it really well thankfully! has been a week today. I was getting very sore so its nice to not be in pain

Aww sorry Claire..the opk thing-apparently u can have a surge right b4 af..probably what happenned.

Charl-exciting! Good luck on scan, update us!

My next and probably last is Oct 16th. Exciting thing is my 2 good friends have decided to keep my baby shower Nov 30 (a little early but timing with holidays & weather its a better date) and its turning into a huge party . * sigh* Jamaicans smh. Totally off topic, but I realized almost everyone in here goes by their real name, so just thought I would properly introduce myself. My name is iesha. :) wish all u ladies could come to my shower to party & yes kids are very welcome!

:wave:Hi Iesha Hi Sacha:wave: Both lovely names!

Blessed -hope your weaning goes well - I was so sad when I stopped bfeeding my youngest too; but with not planning nay more babies (at the time lol) it was to be my last ever time bfeeding and it made me so sad lol -this time WILL be my last time bfeeding (so will be sad again haha)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->