PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Iesha I am counting down the days already to maternity leave lol T minus 19 (and that is if I make it to 32 weeks without my SPD getting really bad lol)
I do only work 2 shifts per week though ;) and have a weeks annual leave next week, one weeks parental leave in November and one weeks annual leave in December already prebooked too

xxx

Charlene - I would have been livid too- Surely with them making the mistake and you being there, they could have just scanned you then:wacko: Surely thay do have sonographers on duty every day for emergency scans etc. Not long until tomorrow now though -hope your scan is fab and you don't have to wait for ages (by rights they should see you first ;) )

I did ask if there was anyone else to scan me and was told no, as the consultant would have to scan me again anyway, She did say my consultant doesn't start scanning till 9.30 but I should be there 1st thing and she will make sure i get seen 1st... I was pretty angry as OH had taken time off work and we had arranged babysitters and now he might not get time off to come tomorrow :(

Oh no Kellie, I hope your are feeling better soon... Hopefully a 24hr thing and you manage to get some sleep tonight !!

I am also terrible with names... Takes me ages to remember names, especially people i went to school with, they remember me and my name, say hello to me in a shop and i feel terrible and can never remember who they where. My OH is exact opposite he can remember everyone and their granny lol, he will be like oh do you remember such and such they just got married and i wont have a clue who he is talking about :shrug:

I just don't remember those I went to school with mostly cause I just want to forget the whole high school experience all together!! :haha:

Iesha I too have issues getting out of bed in the morning, and I only have to get up for my monsters and getting them out the door for school.

I know I have mentioned my issues with my sinuses before, since I have been having non stop problems. Now I believe that I have a sinus infection starting. I have THE worst pain in my face right now. I hoping that my body can fight it off on its own. Guess I am going to start doubling up on those veggie pills of mine. Actually come to think of it I have not remember my pre-natals in I am not sure how long. BAD BAD me. :dohh: Can't remember the things I need for my kids or myself now SHEESH!!

Sacha I am the same with my pre-natal vitamins too -keep totally forgetting them, after around about the 14 weeks and technically could stop folic acid I have not be as good at remembering -off to take todays now - oops!!!

xx

I am just glad I am not the only one. I am the same with antibiotics, so I am hoping that I can just get over this on my own.

Hi Ladies,

I am new to this forum, and have been looking for a group for medium/big families!! We are currently in the TWW (11dpo, and looking good) finding out about baby #6. Is there another group on here for the TTC ladies, or do you all chat in here?

Some of us were on a group together on the TTC side, I am not if it is still going or not. There are a couple on here that are still TTC for different reason, a loss or just started chatting with us. So if you don't mind chatting with that have already have out BFP then you are more than welcome. ;)

Hi Ladies,

I am new to this forum, and have been looking for a group for medium/big families!! We are currently in the TWW (11dpo, and looking good) finding out about baby #6. Is there another group on here for the TTC ladies, or do you all chat in here?

hi and welcome im the only other one who is ttc lol but you are more than welcome too!! we're ttc no 5 xx what do you have already? xx

I am more than happy to be around other bellies. The more the merrier :)

We have 'bookend girls' 11 & 1 and 3 boys in the middle 9,7,5.

Really, we've been NTNP this time around. I started getting AF again in Jan, but still haven't had two cycles the same to put much effort into TTC. This is the 3rd month I've tested on, and the second time I've been hopeful. Last month I was 3 days late, and even then spotted for 2 days so it was quite draining. This month, my cp is very high and tilted to the back (I am always low and hard for about a week before AF so this is very new) which is why I'm hopeful. I'm still getting BFNs at 11 dpo, but last time around I didn't get a BFP until AF was an entire week late, so I just don't know.

ricschick, how is your TTC journey coming?

I will definitely have a hard time with the names. my DH is great with names and faces. I have no idea how he does it :shrug:

sorry to hear Charlene! its pretty ridiculous they keep messing things up. I think I could stay patient with the mistakes. but it would really suck that your DH had time off and probably wont get to go now :( my DH has Fridays off so we try to make scan appts for then and I could see being upset if he missed it due to being rescheduled for another day.

sacha and kellie- im sorry you aren't feeling well! hopefully you will get better very soon :hugs:

wanna- I hope your last work days fly by hun!!!

Sunny Flowers- welcome hun!!! hope #6 is already in the making :)

I am worse than you ladies... I haven't taken my prenatals in a while on purpose. they make me sick sick sick! im gonna look for something more gentle on my stomach. I took my kids gummy vitamins a few times which aren't as good I know.

Donna I am trying to make it to the end of Jan. Thats 16 more weeks. Argggggghhhhhh! It's actually 17 weeks but we usually close for a week (unpaid except bank holidays) during christmas. I work 10 hours, leave my house at 745 am come home after 8 pm..mon-fri. Hubby works same except he works 6 days a week oh joy! By afternoons I am already feeling a little stir crazy and check out mentally lol. It's going to be such a cut back though to get the mat pay (55% of wages) so I am really trying my best to stick it out....oh this weeks outrageous bump pic courtesy of my work loo is... (yes those are multicolored zebra striped leggings) ( the latest in office wear)

Attachments

• 21week.jpg
    21week.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 14
OOOOOH darn the prenatal vits....hubby keeps reminding me...and I keep forgetting.

Btw Sunny Welcome! Good luck!

Tryn - Thanks. I love the outfit!! :)

Blessed - Thanks. I am in the same boat with vitamins. I simply can't take ANY for the first 1/2 of my pregnancies. Usually well past 20w before I can stomach even putting it in my mouth let alone swallowing it. ugh!!

Lovely bump picture Iesha :)

Sunny Flowers... Welcome :hi:

Less than 2 hours till my scan :happydance: ... Couldn't sleep last night, don't know why, keep tossing and turning and checking the clock and it was only 2 mins since the last time i had checked... Ended up getting frustrated trying to sleep so got up and played candy crush :dohh: Now im shattered and want to sleep :coffee:

Welcome Sunnyflowers -nice to see another large family in here -we also have another lady ttc (well wtt technically just now) but I am sure you will come across her soon too -and hopefully you ttc /wtt mummies will all be in first tri together soon

Charlene -GOOD LUCK for today!!! Remember to come back with pics xx Hope your hubby gets to go too xx

Iesha - Your bump is gorgeous and I love your leggings! wow 17weeks of full time work is harsh, I remember those days of working fulltime and it is very rough especially pregnant- At least the time will probably fly by for you, it tends to go quick at work. How much maternity leave do you all get /are planning on taking?

We can take a year, but 13weeks is unpaid and 13 weeks is SMP only so I am planning on taking 32weeks maternity, with 8 weeks hols/parental leave on top (4 at either end) so should have 9months off.

Totally off topic -my gorgeous daughter is coming home tonight (well just after midnight) from her month long holiday in Spain -cannot wait to see her :D Going to go and pick them up from the airport xxx

Melissa - I am awful with names too lol, I like that yours is in your sig (mine too) haha.
As for the multivitamins -it is normally the iron content that make people sick, if your haemoglobin (iron ) levels are fine then maybe try some without. The most important ones here in UK just now are VIT D and calcium but that is because we don't get that much in the way of sun (especially it seems, where I am in W Scotland lol) and there has been higher than normal instances of rickets in children. However you probably do not have that problem where you are xxx

I am more than happy to be around other bellies. The more the merrier :)

We have 'bookend girls' 11 & 1 and 3 boys in the middle 9,7,5.

Really, we've been NTNP this time around. I started getting AF again in Jan, but still haven't had two cycles the same to put much effort into TTC. This is the 3rd month I've tested on, and the second time I've been hopeful. Last month I was 3 days late, and even then spotted for 2 days so it was quite draining. This month, my cp is very high and tilted to the back (I am always low and hard for about a week before AF so this is very new) which is why I'm hopeful. I'm still getting BFNs at 11 dpo, but last time around I didn't get a BFP until AF was an entire week late, so I just don't know.

ricschick, how is your TTC journey coming?

sounds a little similar to me my cycles are all over the place at the moment don't no how long this cycle will be! last one was 42dats long, and spotted twice in that time so im hoping this one is shorter, it also takes me a little longer to get a bfp too:shrug: sounding good for you tho this cycle!!! xx

you look lovely Iesha!!! wow you do work long days how do you do it!!:hugs: hope it goes quickly for you!

Charlene good luck today cant wait to see pics!! I love the scans and things its all so exciting!! hope hubby can come too!! xxx

has anyone taken evening primrose oil while ttc? I didn't notice any EWCM last cycle alltho I did notice some watery cm so thought id give it a go.xx

Not the best picture... Scan was rushed, he had 22 anomaly scans to do today and said i would be getting plenty of other scans anyway... I felt he didn't even take time to have a proper look :(

Attachments

• 20wks.jpg
    20wks.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
ahh so sorry they have been so rubbish!!!!! did you find out the sex? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members