PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

well my body is doing strange things again!! wiped today and I had a load of clear stretchy cm I could stretch it to about an inch?? (sorry tmi) isn't it too early tho for ewcm?? or could I be about to ov because my cycles are messed up?

I would be sooo excited for you :)

So last night I was reading someone's post and they commented on the +ve result showed up within the 2-3 minutes so they were excited. Well, I thought 'I don't wait 2-3 minutes. I wait for the test line, stare at it for a bit, and throw it out. I think if I stared at it for 3 minutes I'd just get depressed.' Last night we were watching a movie. I took the test, same as always, 1 line, but this time decided to throw it back in my bathroom bag instead of throwing it out. An hour later I went pee again, checked the test and..... there were two lines!!! :bfp: Checked again this morning and yeppers - two pretty little lines :happydance:

i too have been starting to notice my skin being more itchy, I am trying not to scratch, just light rub my belly. As since I don't have them yet there I would like to try and keep it that way....... if I can. I too am hoping I am all stretchy still from previous babies.

Has anyone else had success with Coconut oil for itchy skin during pg? It worked really well for me on my last pg (especially in the summer) and I use it in my hair, for chapped lips, etc as well. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried it too?

So last night I was reading someone's post and they commented on the +ve result showed up within the 2-3 minutes so they were excited. Well, I thought 'I don't wait 2-3 minutes. I wait for the test line, stare at it for a bit, and throw it out. I think if I stared at it for 3 minutes I'd just get depressed.' Last night we were watching a movie. I took the test, same as always, 1 line, but this time decided to throw it back in my bathroom bag instead of throwing it out. An hour later I went pee again, checked the test and..... there were two lines!!! :bfp: Checked again this morning and yeppers - two pretty little lines :happydance:

ahh congrats hun!!!!!! xxxx

Congrats!! :yipee:

Has anyone else had success with Coconut oil for itchy skin during pg? It worked really well for me on my last pg (especially in the summer) and I use it in my hair, for chapped lips, etc as well. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried it too?

I have heard of it, but never tried it myself. I usually use body butter from the Body Shop. It works for me....

View attachment 683891 Nearly positive?? opk

iam cramping too

If yours is usually stark white any other time, then I would yes mamm looks like you could be heading to your surge!! GL!!

I took a hpt today too as they were new this is what I got? also if what I had was ib and not a period as it was light and short I would be 10dpo what do you think???
photo (17).jpg in time frame

photo (16).jpg after about 15-20mins

green is opk.

I found that those tests took FOREVER to show a line. On the second photo there is definitely a second line on your hpt. Fx!!

I have never used those tests so I am not sure, but I agree, I see a line on the second pic. But I would worry about a evap line after that long. Guess the only thing to do is wait and test again tomorrow or the next day. GL

Congrats Sunny! GL Claire!!! I see a line, but am completely unfamiliar with those types of tests. :)

claire - sending sticky bean dust your way - sounds like either the previous was IB, or you are getting ready to ovulate. Either way, exciting times :)

Sunny - YAY!

Sasha - my stretch marks are the same; I have a TON on my butt/hips but really none on the tummy. I have several on my boobs too. Pretty much all of them from the first pregnancy. My SIL got them across her tummy, and she's still feeling really self-conscious about them (baby was born in April). I tried to convince her they are beautiful reminders/badges of pregnancy, but she just got really mad that I didn't have any on my tummy. Although she did seem to cheer up when I showed her my hip, and how faint they get over time.

AFM, spending the day at home with my girls (LO at his normal daycare), as it was a teacher improvement day, and I have been fed up with work lately. I'm technically doing a half day work from home, catching up on documentation. Reading message boards is documentation, right???

I used both those kinds of opks & hpts...of course I confirmed it on a clear blue & another expensive one but those ic work just fine. My bfp was 2 good lines on one. Test again tmrw with fmu Claire!

Congrats Sunny!

Kellie-we would make a fortune! All pound cake n gravy baby!

I love your ladies great sense of humour. <3 It brightens my day when I come on and I read such wonderful posts that lighten my day. Thank you lovely ladies.

congrats sunny!!!! <3

Claire- I hope its your :bfp:!!!!! cant wait to find out

afm- we did a lot of running around yesterday and I was feeling a little crampy and had a lot of pressure. today my back was achey and I lost a lot of plug. I have never lost any plug before 35 weeks at the earliest in any of my pregnancies. I called my ob and I am to call the after hours ob if I lose anymore plug, start having a lot of cramps/contractions, or any bleeding. I guess im just gonna take it easy this weekend and see how it goes.

Blessed - I would say that sounds like a perfect excuse for a VERY relaxing weekend. May you have a peaceful night and have no reason to have to call the OB all weekend. :sleep: You are in my heart :)

Melissa - I hope you get lots of rest tonight and that things end up being ok!

I love the humor too. It helps a lot, especially when I'm so darn emotional! We were all watching a movie (Friday is family movie night), and my LO was snuggled up close. He lost interest, and started playing with his favorite toy (wooden animal blocks). Out of the blue he hit me with one right between the eyes. It hurt like crazy, I sprang up and said owie, put him down on DH and took the block away. DH immediately asked why not put him in an actual timeout spot (LO just recently gained the ability to climb out of the playpen), and I have no idea why but him questioning me made me cry. Like full on sobbing - I yelled at him that we dont HAVE a real time out spot right now, and understandably he got angry that I was yelling at him, and was like what the heck? I said something silly like 'why would the first thing you say be to criticize me when I'm obviously hurt and crying!!!' The look on his face was so completely baffled, and all I could do was run out of the room so the little ones didn't see me totally lose it.

The whole episode was over in just a few minutes, but wowie did I feel so sad.

Oh, FeistyMom, If you're still feeling rough, then you have my complete sympathy... When you get to the point that the story is funny - you have my understanding then too. I regularly have moments like that and DH and I still think fondly about the time I had a Complete Meltdown :brat: because I didn't have a coat that fit me and DH reminded me we were going to be late for dinner if we didn't hurry. I went so far as to lay down in the middle of the living room floor Sobbing because we were going to be late. Poor Hubby. It was our first pg and he didn't have a CLUE what to do with me!! Don't ya just love being emotionally unstable? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->