PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Melissa I hope everything is ok and put your feet up that's an order!!!

feisty oh no I hate those emotional out bursts!! I had one the other day because af had started and I just wanted to cry me and dh were arguing over something so stupid and I just burst into tears!! I hope you feel better now xxx

AFM I did another hpt but I don't think I see anything the others must have been evaps but that's fine il test later again for ovulation instead the next best thing!! heres a pic anyway xx
photo (18).jpg

How annoying Claire- hope you get your BFP soon - it really is frustrating ttc isn't it xxx

Sunny yay congrats hun hope first tri isn't too hard on you xx

Melissa -hope you are okay, take care xx

hope all other ladies are doing good, have a super weekend! I am off work next week and hubby has along weekend -he is back on Wednesday and we have our scan on Tuesday -excited!!!

xxx

its fine I wasn't convinced anyway so im hoping il ov soon so this cycle isn't too long lol xx
oh exciting for the scan do you think you will stay team yellow? xx

its fine I wasn't convinced anyway so im hoping il ov soon so this cycle isn't too long lol xx

Planning to stay team yellow, and hubby seems to be totally in agreement at the moment. I am feeling kind of apprehensive with this one -I get hardly any movement at all and at 20weeks I was feeling Dawson every day, so healthy squirmy baby is foremost xxx

I am planning on going baby shopping on Sunday though and occasionally think, wouldn't it be nicer to buy gender specific rather than neutral lol... but then I have tonnes of baby boy stuff so probably wouldn't buy very much at all if I knew he was he haha:haha: And with my cot and cot bedding, I have seen load sof neutral stuff I totally love so not too much of hardship ;)
xxx

Planning to stay team yellow, and hubby seems to be totally in agreement at the moment. I am feeling kind of apprehensive with this one -I get hardly any movement at all and at 20weeks I was feeling Dawson every day, so healthy squirmy baby is foremost xxx

I am planning on going baby shopping on Sunday though and occasionally think, wouldn't it be nicer to buy gender specific rather than neutral lol... but then I have tonnes of baby boy stuff so probably wouldn't buy very much at all if I knew he was he haha:haha: And with my cot and cot bedding, I have seen load sof neutral stuff I totally love so not too much of hardship ;)
xxx

Im sure everything will be fine!! :hugs:
im still in 2 minds weather to find out once we're preg, but I would love a surprise this time around. x

Melissa-BEDREST. Let the family take over. That would scare the crap outta me I dunno what plug even looks like (okk ok yes I do) but not from my own body. (waters always broken in hospital) but its so early for that although I'm sure everything will be just fine! Rest up, lots of love pet xo

Claire-I found ttc after having multiple children SO confusing & frustrating. My theory is your brain is thinking about it (subconsciously) and its throwing off your cycles. I had to really take control, religiously temp (vaginally) do opks, I did the same ic's because I would use a lot, and eventually everything sorta when back to normal.

Feisty Mel- lord hunny give yourself a break! Its very OK to have emotional moments, um we are raising large families, PREGNANT, plus dealing with life's normal up n downs its only natural. Don't be so hard on yourself. You should treat yourself to a massage or something you would like just for you.

Donna-I'm just getting slight movement with this one NOW but when she's on the screen moves like a rocket. I'm just not feeling it as much myself. I started my baby registry for my shower. I haven't bought anything yet but I'm sooooo tempted. I keep thinking, there will be other sales, and we are sort of in the midst of sorting out some new furniture, kinda broke-ish LOL, so I'm trying to be strong! But visa, visa, & MasterCard keeps whispering in my ear seductively "USE MEEEEE, USE ME UNTIL I'M SPENT"

donna- also there is more room in there for baby to move so that's another reason you may not be feeling movements that much.

Iesha im the same! im eager to but things and im not even pregnant yet lol.
yeah I think your right im just gonna get on with things and keep just using the opks and bedding as much as poss. x

Oh my Melissa that is really scary. I hope that with the rest that you can go back to your norm. All your aches and pains sound like mine!! But when you mentioned the plug, I was like damn! I sure hope it was just a fluke and you have not dilated any. When will you be checked?

Claire how frustrating. I found TTC this time around very frustrating and super stressful. Even on the months that I was WTT because of the MTX shot I could have sworn that we were pg the cycle before we were aloud to try..... :dohh: So stupid! I wish you the best though that your cycle straightens out so you can catch that egg!! :dust:

Donna I too have an u/s on Tues, not nearly as exciting as it will be for you.... I am starting to not like my u/s because they always come with that worry that something could be wrong and this could be the time I have to travel away from home. I can't wait for your pic's!! GL on staying team yellow!!

Mel i have melt downs too. Though mine are more that I can't control my frustration which turns to sheer anger. Happened this morning actually. Just because my kids are home they think they can just eat and eat and eat! If I let them do that they won't have any food for next week for lunches. They don't get snacks at school so I don't understand why they are insisting on eating constantly here. UGH! I just don't seem to have patience right now. I feel for you love!! :hugs:

Our kids are the same they do not stop eating that is all they speak to me about it drives me mad!!!! X

Hi ladies sorry not been on this thread for a few days I have been so tired my 16 month is running rings round me ha ha how is everyone ? Im past my milestone of my mc I'm so relieved everything will be ok I can relax a little & enjoy my pregnancy :)

Fairydust well that sounds like some good news!! I will continue to pray that your bean digs in nice and tight!!

Claire I would have to be a millionaire to feed these guys if I let them eat the way they want to.... I also know if I let them eat like that they would never eat the meals I put out on the table!! Grrrr Oh well they are not going to suffer if they wait for their snacks and meals LOL Though they complain like they are dying LOL

Good luck ladies on your scans next week! It must be the time for it as I also have one.

Donna - have fun shopping!! How exciting!

Melissa - Must of been quite a shock, please try and relax and rest up.

When I was about 6 or 7 months with #3 we were getting ready to go out somewhere. I walked out of the bathroom after doing my hair and my DH said '' Aww don't you look beautiful!! '' Well I just BURST into tears! And then of course he starts back peddling thinking that he has upset me by implying that ordinarily he doesn't think I am pretty. I then through the sobs tell him I'm not sad, I'm happy that he said such a nice thing. But to a man crying =sad! To a woman crying can mean of lots of things and In this case it was a mix of pregnant hormones, feeling awful about my self and happiness!! Haha what these men put up with!

It is Thanksgiving weekend here and we are on a little mini family vacation. My DH has been working away so I had the kids stay home on Thursday and we headed up to stay with him. We are staying in a hotel with a pool, which to my kids is as exciting as Disneyland! In the wee hours of our first night here I had to take ds 8 to the ER where they told me had croup. Quite a relief actually because I was worried it was whooping cough. So we decided to stay another night as we are only a 2 minute drive from the hospital here. Last night he was much better and feeling more himself. Thankfully my DH gets the next few days off so we are going to head home today and start defrosting our turkey. I don't have family around given that the are on the other side of the world, but I am so thankful for my own little family and all the blessings we enjoy. Happy Thanksgiving xx

We are having our dinner on Monday evening. Our whole family will not be there but a good portion. So we will be having turkey, ham and a tourtiere, then of course all the trimmings. I plan on making a Gluten Free pumpkin cheese cake pie. I am very excited about that!!

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating this weekend!!

thanks ladies! no more plug so far and woke up feeling fine. no back ache, pressure, or cramps. probably will take it easy til my apt Thursday and see what she thinks. of course I googled it for an hour last night and scared myself half to death :dohh: which I know is not the way to go.

my 18 week bump this morning.... it almost looks smaller than my 15 week did but for some reason it looks smaller in the morning and by the evening I look twice as big. so taking the pic first thing this morning compared to my last one that was taken in the afternoon is the difference. not sure why it grows every day, but does that with every pregnancy :shrug:

2013-10-12_09.10.11.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to my friends in the North! :) I LOVE Thanksgiving food. LOL!

donna- you are so awesome for staying :yellow: I cant ever wait to know!

sacha- your boys sound just like mine!!! I have to admit, im a little afraid for teenage years when I hear they eat 10X as much :wacko:

Fairydust- the beginning of this pregnancy I was very exhausted in first tri. seemed even more so than usual. do what you have to to get through! :)

Claire- that sucks! hopefully something happens very soon! :hugs2:

feisty mel- don't be so hard on yourself! you're growing a human and that takes a lot of hormones :hugs:

Happy Thanksgiving to the ladies celebrating!!! :happydance:

I've been in a frenzy looking for a turkey, of course I left it to last minute. Well I had a good excuse. I was planning to get a deep freezer then I would have had space to put it (the deep freezer was long overdue) but it didn't come until Friday. Went to Walmart last night, sold out, 3 different supermarkets, sold out! As luck would have it, my son pissed of a neighbor by trampling a couple of his already dead flowers that border our property, and I lost it (last week a neighbor tried to hit him & called police on him & that neighbor shouts racial remarks at my kids & black members of our family) so I just literally lost it. I started screaming, I told them no one is playing outside or riding bikes or doing anything, and I expressed to them that our lives are so much better in recent years but they behave worse & worse. When we were dirt poor, no money, no car, very little food etc, they were such angels. I felt like they are so ungrateful. So I got so angry I just pushed past my husband, jumped in the car n drove. Upside, I stopped at a big supermarket that I don't normally go (not as close, a little pricier) and they were STOCKED! I got turkey, prime rib, a ham, 2 pumpkin pies , and all fixings! LOL. Glad they p'd me off!

Ooh & have my scan Wednesday as well, which is the repeat anatomy one. So it really is scan week! I have come to terms with it that maybe my last one was done a little to early & maybe if they had booked me a couple weeks later, all the heart drama wouldn't have happened, but hey they booked the appts not me. Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating!

iesha- I felt that way as well!! my dd's are from my first marriage. their dad left us one day and we didn't hear from him for a few months. he was never a good husband or dad, so it was probably a blessing. my girls were 1 and 2 at the time. money was tight and there was no room for extras. I barely made bills, food, and gas for the car. I didn't meet my DH until they were 4 and 6. so in between that time they seemed so well behaved and never asked for things at the store. always listened to me and were very sweet little girls. when my DH and I moved in together he spoiled them (well us) and it seemed like for a few years they just constantly asked for more and more. like nothing was ever enough! it amazed me how different they became. anyways... they eventually got the idea that they weren't owed every single thing their hearts desired and are now very grateful again. I would have eventually lost it if that change wouldn't have happened! I was over it. yay for getting your thanksgiving dinner sorted out through it all though!! :) hope your scan is great!! <3

Ugh!! I weighed myself for the first time this morning. 13 FREAKING POUNDS!!!!!! I was thinking maybe 10 at the most....This puts me at only 7lbs under than what I was at the END of pregnancy #3. I guess the upside is (Im reaching here...) Is I feel like I am on an upswing from the MS. The vomiting has stopped and at 10 weeks, feels like the nausea tap was switched off and is much more manageable now. So with any luck I wont be eating as much, but I still eat WAY more than I did pre pregnancy. I am so embarrassed about the weight gain. My dh has been super sweet, but I know what I look like. Im short and was a hair overweight to begin with. I will now go have a cry and eat some more.....

It's all good Mapleroo- the weight is extra fluid, extra blood, bigger boobs, enlarged uterus; all those wonderful things we need to support baby ;)

I put on 14lbs by week 14 and now 18lb at week 20 this time, but last pregnancy it went on even quicker as I had terrible nausea and the only time I wasn't actually sick was when I was eating something, xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->