PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

omg girls im freaking out I did another hpt today because id opened it (I thought it was a opk) anyway ive come back to look at it and there was a thick faint line!! now either its a horrible evap or im pregnant!!
photo 1 (1).jpglast one is todays

photo 2 (1).jpgtop one is todays

Still looks like it may be a evap line Claire.... :sad1:

Mapleroo I have gained 13lbs already, though it doesn't sound like a ton when figured out how much total but the end weight is bothering me. As I already was over what i wanted to be before I started this pg..... i feel your stress of it all, as I had a heck of a time getting all the extra weight off last time...

Sorry Claire I don't see anything :( but I am rubbish at seeing lines generally xxx

xxx

Sacha -Only 13lb at 24 weeks I would be delighted with that haha - I put on loads last time because i was on crutches and couldn't move much, so spent a lot of time doing nothing but eating haha -Took me a full 9months to lose it all, and i still looked pregnant for months after baby was here :(

Hi everyone... you have all been busy over the weekend, loads of posts to catch up on !

ricschick.... I think i might see a faint line on the last test in the 1st picture... Try a tescos own make test, think u get a pack of 2 for £3.60ish... Thats what i always get my BFP on 1st and usually they are really good and ive used them 3 days before AF was due and still got a nice line.

I just weighed myself... My scales say ive only put on 4lbs, but i feel like ive put on much more... Think my scales may be broken... I will have a shot on my sisters scales next time i visit her.

im going to test again in the morning this is so confussing!! x

Hugs Claire! Fingers crossed for you!!

I'm not all that anxious to get weighed at my appointment tomorrow. LOL! At my last I had gained 6lbs in 5 weeks. We shall see!

Ok I think I am just a bit freaking out. I am not sure if it is the SPD or worse.... it started while sleeping in bed I had this very uncomfortable braxton hicks contraction which I had to get up just to pee to take some of the pressure off. It seemed to somewhat go away. Meaning that the tightening went away but the pain stayed. I went to the store quick and when I got back it started again. Now I am having difficulty standing and my whoo-hoo is in a lot of pain..... I have had this before but only after standing for a long period of time. Today I have been spending a majority of my time off my feet today, as I hurt my foot!! Think I should worry?

I'd definitely give the doc a call if it's still hurting that much in the morning.

sacha (am I spelling your name right??)- I would be giving a call in the morning for sure, better safe than sorry :hugs:

Claire- I see a line but im not familiar with those tests. I have a test that I used a lot that would give evaps while it was drying, but then went away when it was dry. I had a weird feeling when it didn't have the evap til after it dried and stayed there. and I was pregnant. so I know they can be weird sometimes. hopefully you will get a def answer!

im still at 3-4 lbs, but I usually gain all my weight in 3rd tri

Yes Sacha call the doc as soon as you're able. Please keep us posted:hugs:

Sacha -this is how my SPD was last time - periods of sitting aggravated it as much as periods of walking or standing -it was relentless to be honest :( I found some comfort sitting on a birthing (or exercise) ball.

I constantly felt like I had been kicked HARD between the legs and that everything felt as if it was going to fall out (iykwim?) My lower back ached constantly and I had severe shooting pains in my lower abdomen which felt like a stitch as if I had been over exerting the muscles (but more often than not had not done anything I could tell would exacerbate things ).

ALWAYS worth getting checked out though, as I was confirmed and diagnsosed with SPD and was seeing my physio regularly, so was able to spk to her about what was 'normal' or not xx

I took codeine for the pain, and used a heated wheat pack on my whoo-ha which relieved it a bit. Or soaking in the bath helped a bit too -nothing lasted very long though and the pain always returned (although did have good days and not so good days)My crutches helped to relieve the pressure when walking.

Hope you feel better soon xxx

oh sacha I hope you feel better today and id def give the doc a call!! lots of love xxxx

can someone please just punch me in the face???:bike:
:bfn: :haha: I OFFICIALLY HATE HATE HATE IC!!!! honestly im not buying them anymore I tested this morning a big fat negative! so back on track with actually ttc and ignoring the last couple of days . sorry girls you must be sick of me!!!:hugs:

Not at all Claire -we have all been there, and remember exactly how it feels xxx

I personally love the superdrug hpt's - I got my BFP with this baby 3w+1d very very faintly on a IC but done a superdrug test a couple of days afterwards and got a blazing line so still only 3w+3d and 5 days before AF due

xxx

Well the pain subsided shortly after I wrote this. I took one Advil(ibuprofen) and it settled the pain well. I haven't had any pain since. Thank goodness!! I will talk to my Dr about it tomorrow, as since it is a holiday today everyone is closed LOL. They deserve a break too ;)

Donna the worse of the pain did occur after carrying groceries into the house. They weren't very heavy but I was extremely out of breath going up the stairs to the house with them in my hands. Then after that all hell broke loose..... So maybe it was the SPD. I haven't had a chance to pick up the belly belt yet. It did feel like a never ending stitch pain, or a constant contraction that wasn't going to let go. Either way it is freaking scary!

Claire I haven't heard good things about those IC, but I used one that is even more sensitive than FRER. Not even sure if you can get those over there.... It is a Canadian company, I can forward you the link if you want it. With these I got a faint line two days before the FRER showed anything ;)

Claire here is the site that I ordered them from!! GL

https://www.makeababy.ca/pregnancy-test-strip-ultra-sensitive.html

Sasha - glad to hear that the pain subsided. That doesnt sound good though, hope your doc can shed some like on whether it is SPD or something else.

tryn - I do that too about just getting in the car and driving! Sorry you are having a rough time with the neighbors and kids (imo that one neighbor sounds like a real ass). Kids go through phases for sure, from well behaved to devils, and serious to foolish, and everything in between. I have no idea how we manage to put up with them to adulthood and how any of us turn out 'ok'!

rics - What a rollercoaster! Good luck with TTC though, hopefully your sticky bean is just around the corner :)

everyone about weight gain - I stepped on the scales and was SHOCKED to see I'd gained another 5 lbs since my last OB visit, but then felt a little better when I realized I have an appt this week so its almost been a full month. I'm up 17 lbs so far, which is shocking to me because my appetite has been so up and down. First baby over 35 though, so maybe my metabolism has slowed a bit. I typically gain 35 lbs each pregnancy, but I seem to recall that with my others, my biggest gains were 7th and 8th months. I could set a new record for myself this time. Here's hoping we can all come back after our LOs are born and support each other for the weight loss hehehe!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->