PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

sacha- so glad it went away! I would still mention it at y our next apt if it were me. <3

Claire- I think anyone who has ttc for very long has been there :hugs:

thanks ladies for your support. I have my appt tomorrow at 1:30pm, I will mention that, and my freaking weight gain (since i jumped 4 lbs in a few days), and my swelling, oh and my veins LOL. I don't usually ask about anything going in to my apt's, I am sure many of you are the same since this isn't our first times...... since we have done this numerous times before LOL

the swelling and weight gain would have me concerned. but that's cuz in my 1st pregnancy I got pre-eclampsia the last week I was pregnant. I think I gained 10+ lbs in a week and was so swollen up I couldn't move my feet around. went into labor the day before they would have induced. I would def tell them about that!

im the same. im still debating bringing up losing some plug or not. I may just see if the nurse told her and if she brings it up :shrug:

Happy Thanksgiving ladies :) What a fun weekend of updates to read about!!

Claire - I'm sorry for your frustration this weekend. What a rollercoaster ride! :/

I hope everyone has uneventful checkups this week!!

I have come across (and personally use) Epsom Salt Baths to prevent and treat pre-eclampsia &/or uncomfortable swelling. I think if you Google it, you will find lots of information about its efficacy and safety during pregnancy.

AFM, We had a good weekend. Traditionally, I get severely sick at 6 weeks and stay ill until 20w. With my boys, it was tolerable. With my girls, I have had IV fluids in the hospital and am closely monitored. If I am lucky, I lose 15 lbs in my first trimester. In a bad pg, I lose 30+. So, though I am sorry for everyone struggling with weight gain, my struggles are definitely on the other end of the spectrum. :/ Well, I was looking forward to two weeks of feeling good, but this afternoon it started, and I already feel like I am going to be hit with a ton of bricks by morning. *sigh* So, off to the Dr this week for a Rx for Diclectyn to hopefully try and stay out of the hospital this time around. DH and I had already said, we hope it's a boy at least for the first 1/2. After that, we don't care. Lol. Well, we commiserated tonight and figure it's probably a girl for me feeling sick already. :( I think it's going to be a long autumn. But at least I got a big thanksgiving dinner in me before I got sick!! :D

Oh sunny I feel your pain I am still on zofran coz of my morning afternoon all bloody day sickness lol I feel fine while on the pills but as soon as I miss 1 BAM! My doc says just to keep taking them for the whole preg if it doesn't go away. With my others 1 boy 2 girls I was better by 15, 16 then 11 weeks but this one (boy) it just won't end!

Mel def mention when you go to your appointment!!

sunny I hope the sickness eases and they can control it a lot earlier this time and that you gain a bunch of weight:haha:

AFM still powering on :haha: and dtd as much as poss!! dh even came home for "lunch":bodyb: it was funny I came in the back door from dropping Jamie to nursery and he jumped oput from the stairs and shit the life out of me:haha: ive never screamed so loud:dohh:
felt a little crampy last night so im hoping my body is gearing up for ovulation!!

hope everyone is having a good pain free day!! xxx:hugs:

Hi everyone I heard my baby's heartbeat today on my Doppler it was so exciting I'm 8 weeks today I'm so relieved the baby is ok after my mc I was worried about this pregnancy I can relax now my jellybean is doing fine I wasn't sure if I could hear it at 8 weeks I'm happy happy :happydance:

Glad to hear everyones positive updates. Good luck to all scans today, I will report after mine tmrw morning.

Claire- chin up, its really frustrating ttc. It was doing my head in! Those ic do work when u truly get bfp, it will show. Maybe not as strong as the more expensive ones but you will see. Between that and opks I was going mental. It will happen soon, we all hoping & praying for you!

Sach-I'm getting those kicked in the crotch pains. As a matter of fact I get way more sharp pains in this pregnancy than I ever remember feeling. I swear they take my breath away.

Feisty mel- thanks. I waiver between my kids are amazing to Wth have I done wrong. My neighbor is a jerkface but the thing is my youngest just lives to piss him off. We tell him to avoid him, because we are not home until 8pm, but he doesn't listen. He also fibs, so its hard to tell if he's causing extra trouble.

Fairydust Hearing the heart beat for the first is always a comforting thing!! Hopefully you can relax more and enjoy this pg a bit more. ;)

Blessed Mel That is what I am a bit worried about. I have been watching my weight just to make sure I am not over eating like I did with my last pg. After one day of eating a bit unhealthily I gain over 2 pounds. That scares me to bits!! Specially since my swelling last night was the worst, my socks are leaving marks and last night my cotton pants lefts creases in my ankles..... One good thing is in the morning I always look better, so maybe it really isn't anything other than regular swelling.

Oh and today I have another u/s wish us luck that everything will go well!!

Still team Yellow :yellow:

Wasn't even tempted when we got there <3
Baby looks fab! measurements they got all good, but they couldn't get heart measurements today so I go back next week and get to see peanut again. Yay!! :happydance::happydance:

good luck to everyone else with scans today xx

gooooo team yellow!!! fab news donna glad all is well and atleast you get to see bubs again!!! xxx

I'm sorry you're so sick Sunny! I'm still taking zofran as well. . .actually yesterday was the first day without in a couple months and I made it through. 23 weeks today!

YAY for hearing the heartbeat Fairy!

So glad your scan went well Donna!

WOOHOO Claire! :)

I had a good appointment yesterday morning. My blood pressure is better than it's been in YEARS 101/68 (apparently pregnancy agrees with my body), HB was 148 for little Jenessa and my doctor reaffirmed that my placenta IS anterior so I need to stop worrying about not feeling as much movement. LOL I also only gained 1 pound this time, whew. She said my weight is right on track (I lost 8, have gained 13 now) and babe is measuring perfect.

We drove 4 hours yesterday down to Denver where we're going to be for 7 weeks. My husband has training for a promotion he received. What a TRIP. We're in an extended stay hotel the whole time. We normally sleep in a king size memory foam bed. . .oh my word. Double SUPER firm mattress is what we have here. Between my husband, my dog and my body pillow there was barely room for me and my hips are KILLING me. It's going to be a challenging 7 weeks. The shooting crotch pains are driving me nuts. Trying to make the best of things. I did get an exercise ball, hoping I can get my hips loosened up a bit.

Kellie -I found that sitting on my birthing ball really helped my pelvis / hip pain -hope it eases a bit for you.

Enjoy your trip, by the time you get back you'll be third tri woop!!

Donna - So glad your scan went well and you get to see your little one again. Any pics??

Kellie - Maybe it would be worth buying a memory foam topper since you will be there so long?? I hope the exercise ball helps.

Hey Crystal!! I notice that you are CD1 I am sorry love that you haven't caught that egg last cycle. I am routing for you love :hugs:

Claire- so funny about your DH scaring you! mine has so done that to me. hope you catch the egg this time :thumbup:

fairy- so happy you got to hear hb. nothing like it when you're worried. :hugs:

donna- yay for seeing baby again! do we get to see a pic?? :happydance:

kellie- we have the same bed. cant imagine switching it up for a smaller harder bed :nope: hope the ball helps. so sorry you're still sick. I cant imagine still being sick! I still take my Zofran every now and then but thankfully the constant sickness ended a couple weeks ago.

crystal I hope you get your :bfp: this cycle!!!! praying for you hun :hugs2:

sacha- I hope they check you for safety sake and all is well :flower:

iesha- cant wait to hear how your scan goes! :kiss:

afm- I have my check up this Thursday and my 20 wk scan next Friday. I absolutely cant wait to see her again :cloud9:

Glad to hear about the positive appointments and scans! Here's looking forward to the rest of our appointments going well this week :)

Kellie - I have the same bed too, but ours is the firmest tempur pedic they make. I can't imagine changing beds at this point, and I think my *lack* of back problems this pregnancy is related to the new bed. Before that I was using a hand me down queen set inside a waterbed frame. No wonder my body hurt all the time! We are taking a small trip for U.S. Thanksgiving at the end of November, and I may end up sleeping on a pull out bed. I am NOT looking forward to that :( But, my sister is paying for the room, and she does have a chronic back problem (disc that hasn't quite fully healed), so I wouldn't feel right asking for the bed. We'll see how the first night goes. Good luck with your 7 week stay!!

Ok, I am looking for some advice: Normally, we announce to people that we are expecting right away. We know we get mixed reactions from our families (my Mom thinks NOONE should have more than 2 kids...whoops! :dohh:), and I don't really care about friends & acquaintances or the FB world. But, it's our close friends that are causing the concern right now. Our closest friends are:
TTC after a V reversal 1 year ago
Waiting for a V reversal that was just delayed 3 months.
She wants more, DH refuses
Trying to become a surrogate right now. (admittedly, they're our best chance for a hooray! but I think it will backfire if her 2nd implantation is unsuccessful next month as well.) -- I am also concerned if we deliver around the same time, and I keep my baby and she has to give (the one she's carried) away, if it will make her adjustment period more difficult. (I would LOVE to hear someone tell me I'm way off base on this one, and that I shouldn't worry about it, but she's one of my best friends and I don't want to make life harder for her!!):nope:

*sigh* I feel like any of them that we tell, it will be taken badly, and instead of being excited, they will have to deal with their own issues. And I'm fine with that too, but I guess I'm feeling that if we tell them, we're making life hard for them, but because they're good friends, if we DON'T tell them, they'll just feel hurt later because we didn't tell them. (Did that make any sense?) :wacko:

Am I just overthinking this? Does anyone else have these issues? Are we selfish for telling them now, or selfish for not telling them? That this is our #6, and I also have a 1 YO I feel might be like lemon juice on the wound.

I understand you feeling bad but they will have to know sooner or later and as you said they would be more upset if you kept it from them. We all have our own lives to lead. I hope it goes well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->