PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

One of my closest friends has been ttc for 5 years and is on her 4th cycle of clomid. She did take my pregnancy badly (not to my face) and has pretty much dropped me completely. I've seen her socially ONCE since announcing. It's hard but at the same time she wouldn't have wanted me to keep it from her either. HUGS! It's tough!

I can understand how you feel, but you are not and were not doing this to harm them in anyway. They should know that if you are friends. I truly believe that in life we often hear the things we are not wanting to because we are not dealing with it well ourselves (no different to a death, mc or any other kind of loss or disappointment). As long as you come to them out of a place of love you will be doing the right thing. :hugs:

^^^ agree with Claire and sacha

our main problem with telling people is that they somehow think they have the right to decide how many children its appropriate to have. I do have a sil who has 3 boys and had her tubes tied after the last one. she desperately wanted a girl, so I knew she would regret it. it was hard to tell her, but I didn't want to leave her out. then when we found out this one was a girl it was hard once again, but didn't want to leave her out again. I feel bad for her, but we all make our own decisions and only God creates life on His timing, so its not like I wish something bad on anyone as to when/if that happens.

Thanks everyone!! Kellie, I am sorry you had to lose a friend over it. :( I thought you all had really good perspectives. I will hope for the best. :)

That is a rough situation. I agree with the other ladies, you just have to let them know out of love, and hope for the best. Good luck!

kellie- so sorry to hear about your friend! that sucks. the same kind of thing happened with my sil. with my last baby we were due within a couple weeks of each other. we were already very close, so it was fun being pregnant together. things just really aren't the same. its sad.

For those that don't read my journal I will update you here. U/S went very well. Baby is not showing any signs of anemia, actually he is actually way below the worry mark, so that made my day. Dr will be watching my weight and swelling, but so far there is no sign of it being because of my BP!!

Brilliant news Sacha - so good to hear <3

Crystal- Are you trying this cycle ?, if so I really hope you get your BFP xxx

xxx

And here is our peanut <3

Any guesses on skull shape lol? :haha:

xxx

Attachments

• 100E3210.jpg
    100E3210.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 5
Sach- lovely! Great news!

Donna-that looks like a lil gentleman to me LOL...could be wrong. Also just looks like a sweet bubs! I hope they get a clearer pic of my girl today...DAMN MY FAT GUT TO HELL! Its like white noise :rofl:

Iesha - good luck today, hope you get a great view of your princess.

And yeah, I am leaning towards boy today too

xxx

Donna very cute little one, I am rubbish with skull shape.

Thanks everyone. I am very happy with how everything is going as well!

Iesha good luck today :flower:

And Sacha -congrats on your bubba being viable now - next milestone for me to celebrate after next weeks surprise extra scan lol xx

Yes it is nice to know if anything happens that he has a really good chance of surviving now. Especially since we have a state of the art NICU facility, one of best in the country. :thumbup:

Yay for extra u/s!! I know it will mean tons for you. LOL Me? Well that is different, I can't get it out of my mind that we are doing this only because of a potential problem. He is still cute though.

Nice pic Donna! Such a cute little profile.
What is the deal with skull shape? Can that somehow determine the sex??

There is a theory that the shape of the skull can determine the gender of a baby. Though it has been disproven so it is more just for fun of it then anything. ;)

https://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/128026.aspx

So my hubby is driving me mad with not discussing names and changing his mind constantly lol - A few weeks ago we kind of did have a conversation about names and had made a very short short-list; we spoke about names yesterday and he dismissed 2 of the names we already had on our shortlist, and then added another that I do love but he dismissed months ago. Thought pregnant women could be fickle lol

So for boys now we have (but likely to change on a weekly basis as my hubby has early onset dementia I think lol and forgets from one week to the next haha)
Jacob
Harvey
Lucas
...and no middle name as yet, as I want David (after him) and he says he isn't keen on it lol
girls names haven't really changed, but then we both think we are having another boy now
Abigail Lily
Lilia Jean
Amelia Lily
or maybe Abby rather than Abigail.

We picked Ben's name early on and we didn't have any other names for our baby if he was a boy; with Dawson he wasn't named until he was born but then we both said 'Dawson' as soon as he arrived lol

xxxx

Hi... popping in quickly whilst i have 2 mins and whilst my internets working... October school holidays here, kids keeping me extra busy lol

So many posts to try catch up on...

Donna... Lovely scan pic... I say boy also... Well done for staying team :yellow:

I have another scan on the 5th Nov but im so tempted to book a 4d/HD scan at babybond in Glasgow... Lol its my birthday also in November so could be an early birthday present for me... Oh someone talk me out of it !!

Iesha... Hope you get a nice clear picture of your baby today :)

I know ive missed loads of people... I need to check in more often !! x

So my hubby is driving me mad with not discussing names and changing his mind constantly lol - A few weeks ago we kind of did have a conversation about names and had made a very short short-list; we spoke about names yesterday and he dismissed 2 of the names we already had on our shortlist, and then added another that I do love but he dismissed months ago. Thought pregnant women could be fickle lol

So for boys now we have (but likely to change on a weekly basis as my hubby has early onset dementia I think lol and forgets from one week to the next haha)
Jacob
Harvey
Lucas
...and no middle name as yet, as I want David (after him) and he says he isn't keen on it lol
girls names haven't really changed, but then we both think we are having another boy now
Abigail Lily
Lilia Jean
Amelia Lily
or maybe Abby rather than Abigail.

We picked Ben's name early on and we didn't have any other names for our baby if he was a boy; with Dawson he wasn't named until he was born but then we both said 'Dawson' as soon as he arrived lol

xxxx

Sounds a bit like my OH... He is terrible at picking names... Outta all our children only my girl had a name before she was born and that's coz i had it picked for 12 years !!! It wasn't even up for discussion... My 2nd oldest son i wanted to be Samuel but was told no... Even the pediatrician that came to check him before he was discharged asked what his name was and when i said we hadn't decided she said, oh he looks like a Samuel... Anyway i got my Samuel lol he is my 2 year old though... This one will probably not have a name until he/she is here, I like the names you have pick, think Amelia is lovely for a wee girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->