PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

it is very interesting the differences/similarities of health care. im sure there are good and bad wherever you go. and everyone is stuck with however it works where we are pretty much lol.

donna- aromatherapy massage sounds like heaven!!!!

sacha- once in another pregnancy while my MIL was visiting we ordered out some steaks. I like my medium rare, but order it medium or well when preggo. well she ordered hers rare and when they got here she started eating mine before thinking of it. so I ended up eating a rare steak, which I have to admit was cooked medium rare and was delicious lol. I also looove runny eggs and miss them tremendously. love to dip my toast yum! I wish we had more mw's here too. the closest to me is an hour away at least and she would do a home birth, but im not sure she would make it. I could go to their birthing center, but also would probably not make it. I even considered a free birth at home by ourselves, but given my history of complications I think I need someone with some expertise around.

I scored some awesome deals on maternity clothes this weekend!!! found a place with maternity clothes for .25 cents a piece! my winter maternity wardrobe is pretty built up now. and just in time since its been freezing these past couple days and even snowed and sleeted yesterday

Wow what bargains!! We don't have places like that! Yum steak!!!!

That is great deals. I wish that we had stuff like that up here, the best we would get is $10 :haha: Maybe I need to make a trip LOL

I usually love steak, but I am not a fan of the taste right now. I can eat roast, we had roast last night. I am not sure what the difference is but for some reason I seem to taste the difference.... :dohh:

wow great bargains Melissa - good for you

I have just been baby shopping and got loads of stuff for less than £50 at a Jack N Jill sale (new and nearly new baby stuff market in UK)

Zeddy and parsnip moses basket with extra fitted sheets and rocker pine stand
6 sleepsuits new born
6 sleepsuits 0-3months
5 vests 0-3months
snow suit 0-3 months (BNWT)
baby bath (BNWT)
nappy bin and nappy sack cassettes (BNWT)
nursing pillow
and a gorgeous little hand knitted pink cardigan, hat, bootees mittens and blanket set -just in case she IS a girl -I have loads of blue stuff and wanted something pink lol -just in case!! If he is indeed a he then it will make a gorgeous gift for someone -it is brand new and totally adorable

I didn't even need a Moses basket lol - I have 2 up my loft haha -one is blue and the other is lilac/ mint but it was so beautiful and looks new (and my daughter badgered me into getting it lol) It is so cute though, and I am so glad I bought it - I am so excited to see our little one in it:cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• $T2eC16JHJIEFHSSfPnhDBSWVOQykog~~60_12.jpg
    $T2eC16JHJIEFHSSfPnhDBSWVOQykog~~60_12.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3
Look at all this, WOWOWOWOW. That basket is so very cute! We have different furniture in the house this time, and have less room for the things that we had last time. So we will not be buying all that and just going with out. But I am ok with that. Really we don't need all that stuff. I little vibrating chair will be enough, even though I would LOVE one of these. https://www.sears.ca/product/4moms-plush-silver-seat-baby-swing/632-000964437-0500001201?extid=ca_1search_2en_3gogl_4Productfeeds_5kidbaby&gclid=CMyKm-3KpboCFU1gMgodPVcA6g

I don't have the room this time either Sacha - baby will be sharing our room for first year (at least ) and then going onto share with big brother(s) so nothing fancy this time lol - They had a gorgeous 'as new' baby changing centre at the market today for £20 too- 3 tiered centre made of wood with a bath and changing and attached WOW!!I have absolutely nowhere to put one though haha -need to seriously squeeze everything in my room just to fit in baby's cot eventually lol and I always had a nursing chair previously too but again no room haha- but tbh I cannot remember using them that much lol, baby always ended up co-sleeping and was therefore fed changed and back to sleep in my room in a jiffy haha :) xxx

I do need a bouncy / vibrator chair of some kind -but am not spending a fortune on one -back to the next Jack N Jill market for me haha

I am doing the same with baby Zander. I will be changing him feeding and back into my bed. Actually most of the time unless he is really messy or really went I won't be changing him, just rolling over and plopping him on the boob and going back to sleep :haha: I am going to try and avoid making night time anything other than sleep time. It worked with my others, and I am hoping he will follow suit. I too need a new change table thing. The one that has gone through four children, is now falling apart, the bottoms of the drawers are falling out, and the boys are now using it for a book shelf. So I think I am just going to replace it with a large book shelf, so the boys can still use it and I will have more room to put his cloth diapers on and what ever else you need at change time, and then just use the other dresser for changing. I will just buy one of those curved change pads to put on the dresser. It worked well last time too.

Lovely moses basket Donna... I still have the lovely pink basket i got my wee girl... This baby will be using that, even if we have a boy lol... I still have everything from she was a baby... Bought a new bouncy chair for this baby though and need to buy carry cot to go on my double pram... I am really going to try make an effort to breast feed this baby... So should save some money on bottles/formula etc... Gave away all my newborn clothes from her though :( I regret that, she had some really beautiful wee outfits and lots of stuff still new unworn, dont have any baby boys clothes either as when i found out she was a girl i gave all that away and went mad buying pink pink pink, thinking she would def be my last :dohh: I will need to start looking for some bargain baby clothes.

Charlene - if you don't mind pre-loved stuff (I know some people just don't )then I would highly recommend the Jack N Jill markets - today is the first one I have went to, and there was probably a lot of junk too, but loads of great stuff and because it is mainly baby the stuff is immaculate.

My sleep suits were 3 for £2 and vests 5 for £1 lol -will definitely be going back after baby is born if she is a girl lol ( boys stuff I have covered until age 3 haha).

I went to the one in Clydebank playdrome leisure centre ,but they have them monthly in Glasgow Bellahouston leisure centre too

https://jackandjillmarket.co.uk/register.html

xx

Ive never heard of jack and jill markets... Might pop along to the next 1 in either glasgow or clydebank... Do you just turn up on the day ? I had a quick look at the website and there is a link to register ? Hopefully find a bargain or 2... Found out a few days ago also about a site that sells food coming to its best before date for up to 90% less than you pay in the shops... Sells soap powder and pet food also... Stocked up on loads of guinea pig food and some crisps & chocolate... Saved over £100 was pretty impressed with myself lol... Wished i found it sooner :)

Sorry I know this is off topic.... While I was running my bath I told DH the door wasn't latching any more. So as I get into the tub there he comes barging in with drill in hand to fix the stupid door. After he slammed the door a hundred time while I was in the water, I now have a pounding headache. Man I wish he would get and do thing like that more often, just not while I am trying to relax in the tub LOL

Ive never heard of jack and jill markets... Might pop along to the next 1 in either glasgow or clydebank... Do you just turn up on the day ? I had a quick look at the website and there is a link to register ? Hopefully find a bargain or 2... Found out a few days ago also about a site that sells food coming to its best before date for up to 90% less than you pay in the shops... Sells soap powder and pet food also... Stocked up on loads of guinea pig food and some crisps & chocolate... Saved over £100 was pretty impressed with myself lol... Wished i found it sooner :)

you just turn up, think the registration is for if you want to hold a stall -£1 entry for adults and kids free

you need to share the site for 90% off food and stuff too lol

xx

Oh I wish we had jack and Jill markets down here!!!!! And yes share the website!! Love love love a bargain xxx

https://www.approvedfood.co.uk/biggest_savings

Some of the stuff is about to go out of date... Best Before, not use by and other stuff is out of date... Looking forward to my first order being delivered... Ordered nearly 25kg of stuff lol :)

Hey ladies, just getting caught up. Busy weekend. I was so tired I actually napped twice today. I'm just about done dinner (very late for me on a Sunday) so just a quick hello. I've had the similar pains as most of u, hip & back etc. Did have some absolutely delicious Thai food yesterday. It was served like dim sum style, all u can eat in 2 hours. But very good quality food. I was sad when I was full lol. Love to all, will touch base tmrw. :)

Wow what bargains!! We don't have places like that!
this was from a used store here. probably couldn't find new stuff at those prices here.
wow great bargains Melissa - good for you

I have just been baby shopping and got loads of stuff for less than £50 at a Jack N Jill sale (new and nearly new baby stuff market in UK)

Zeddy and parsnip moses basket with extra fitted sheets and rocker pine stand
6 sleepsuits new born
6 sleepsuits 0-3months
5 vests 0-3months
snow suit 0-3 months (BNWT)
baby bath (BNWT)
nappy bin and nappy sack cassettes (BNWT)
nursing pillow
and a gorgeous little hand knitted pink cardigan, hat, bootees mittens and blanket set -just in case she IS a girl -I have loads of blue stuff and wanted something pink lol -just in case!! If he is indeed a he then it will make a gorgeous gift for someone -it is brand new and totally adorable

I didn't even need a Moses basket lol - I have 2 up my loft haha -one is blue and the other is lilac/ mint but it was so beautiful and looks new (and my daughter badgered me into getting it lol) It is so cute though, and I am so glad I bought it - I am so excited to see our little one in it:cloud9::cloud9:

wow score hun!!!! I loooove the used stores around here. I have found so many nice things that are practically brand new :) love the moses basket. very cute <3 I hope you get to use your pink stuff :winkwink:

I am doing the same with baby Zander. I will be changing him feeding and back into my bed. Actually most of the time unless he is really messy or really went I won't be changing him, just rolling over and plopping him on the boob and going back to sleep :haha: I am going to try and avoid making night time anything other than sleep time. It worked with my others, and I am hoping he will follow suit. I too need a new change table thing. The one that has gone through four children, is now falling apart, the bottoms of the drawers are falling out, and the boys are now using it for a book shelf. So I think I am just going to replace it with a large book shelf, so the boys can still use it and I will have more room to put his cloth diapers on and what ever else you need at change time, and then just use the other dresser for changing. I will just buy one of those curved change pads to put on the dresser. It worked well last time too.
we co-sleep too, so much easier to get a sleeping routine! we are doing the same with a changing table too. we switched out dressers recently and are using one at the right level to put a contoured changing pad on to change her. I got the changing pad used as well and saved a bundle.

we got this bassinet today for $4! washed everything and its like new

2013-10-20_17.36.03.jpg

and I bought some pink material with red ladybugs and reupholstered our carseat too. very cheap to do and it looks like new! I put some lace across the hood to make it even girlier lol

2013-10-20_17.32.32.jpg2013-10-20_17.33.03.jpg

hope everyone had a great weekend :)

Look at you Melissa you are just a sowing machine LOL Way to go. That car seat looks awesome!!

on another note.... I am soooo hungry. I could keep eating and eating and eating. I guess my not very hungry streak got up and left me. What is up with that. I just been snacking the whole time visiting with my friends and then come home make supper and it wasn't enough.... I was secretly hoping my boys wouldn't finish their supper so I could eat. Nope no luck there. Now I am wondering what I have in the house I can eat.... I have chips but I don't think that is going to cut it.... plus the moment I have salt I blow up like a balloon. You could tie me to a basket and i will just float away....

I wasn't too hungry for a short time. . .that time has passed! Starving again, always. LOL! I also took 2 naps today. LONG naps. So strange!!!

I'm all for buying 2nd hand, gently used things. I need to get on the ball soon! Great deals you've found! Melissa, I love the car seat re-do!!

oh my goodness, im the same. I eat all day and am still hungry 10 mins later :wacko:

I wasn't this way last 2 pregnancies. im sure I will be putting on weight very quickly from here on out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->