PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Melissa -what a lovely bassinet and well done on your car seat -I am not creative or clever enough with a needle and thread to do anything like that -not very domesticated lol -cannot even sew on a button haha

And yep starving all the time too- I am just finished eating and I feel hungry again lol - baby wants to grow big and strong I reckon xxxx

Morning Everyone...

Melissa... Thats lovely what you have done with your car seat... Im hopeless with anything like that... I would love to be able to knit... I love all the lovely knitted stuff on babies... My aunt always does lots of knitting for me... So does 1 of my neighbours.

I am finally starting to feel loads of movement the last few days !! No idea why i haven't felt much movement before now... Thought maybe i had anterior placenta but was told my placenta is fundal... Not too sure what that means though lol :shrug:

Me too with the movement, it is so cool - feeling peanut just now as I type!

I can be guaranteed that at least 3 times a day (about now, then late afternoon, and again in the evening) I will feel loads of movement as bubba bounces around for about half and hour to an hour lol <3 Super feeling isn't it?

I love knitted things too, my mum knits a lot so I am sure she will do me something; although I know she is currently doing a load of pink stuff for a friend's daughter in law who is expecting a girl in December
I bought a gorgeous pink knitted cardigan bootees mittens hat and blanket yesterday for £1.50 lol -am sure the wool cost more than that, but I wanted something pink just in case I do surprise myself with a girl lol And don't think mum will knit pink for me until after baby is born

One of my sisters and a couple of my nieces all think I am carrying a girl lol and I have had really strong girl vibes all weekend (but maybe only because they put the idea in my head lol) xxx

Kellie and Ieasha I could nap over and over I am sure if I let myself, but I usually hit the pillow at 9pm and in a deep sleep until I get up. i still dream a bit, but I have had night I am so deep I don't remember any of them.... I am enjoying how well I am sleeping, I am not looking forward not being able to sleep at all....

Char I believe that fundal means that it is at the top of your uterus. So maybe some of it was over he front a bit. Or maybe you were so much on the go that baby was lulled by your movements. Glad that you are finally feeling baby. :cloud9:

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone is well today. :)

We're on week 2 of 7 away from home as of today. I'm starting to sleep a bit better at night at least. The last few days the babe has been a bit crazy, moving so much more, even with my anterior placenta. Tomorrow is V day for me! WOOHOO! :D
I have picked up a bad habit since we've been here though, I have not drank coffee for a few years on a regular basis. Mostly because I've just been too lazy to make it for myself and my husband doesn't like it. WELL, in this extended stay hotel they a have LOVELY free coffee and flavored creamers out every morning when I happen to walk by with the dog. Oh man, it's soooo good! LOL! I'm not feeling guilty about a small cup of coffee a day (MY god, I eat poptarts! HAHA) and as a LOVELY side effect, it seems to help with constipation. I'll take it. I'm sure you all wanted to know right?

:rofl: I have one cup a day!! I love those creamers, though I got very addicted to them and added to me having problems losing weight. So I had to stop buying them LOL Enjoy one for me ;)

P.S. I love coffee for the bowel benefits ;)

lol whitesox - coffee has the same effect on me haha Congrats on V day tomorrow xxx

xxx

Yeah im loving all the movement im getting... Baby likes to wriggle and kick for a good 30 mins just as i go to bed lol.
Not a big fan of coffee but i seen in Morrisons they are selling flavoured coffee, think i might try the chocolate 1 :)

char- on my scan last Thursday she said the placenta was considered anterior for me and that's why I haven't felt the baby much. she also said it was fundal as well and was even on the left. ended up sounding like it was kinda everywhere except low or on the right lol. over the past few days I have felt the baby a little more, although not a lot

kellie- congrats on vday!!! I love a cup of coffee especially now that its cold here. I make mine really light. for some reason if I make it like normal I get all jittery, never happened before so im not sure why. but I don't like feeling that way. def helps move things along lol.

sacha- my sleep seems to go back and forth. it was really good and then I started having trouble falling asleep. which is better than waking up in the middle of the night imo. hopefully it goes back to being really good soon.

Oh i really really really dislike the new forum layout... Took me ages to find this thread :(

I'm not keen either its too white! I think you can revert back to the old version I think it's at the bottom of the screen xxx

Everyone is so busy putting nursery and newborn stuff together! I feel behind, but we keep getting delayed on our home improvement projects. DH kind of procrastinated some stuff for a LONG time (he got on a 're-do the floors' kick LAST YEAR...), then when he went to do the guest room, realized the stuff he had were two different brands that are incompatible, so had to order new (thankfully cheap), that arrives sometime this week. He has to finish the floor so he can move the bed stuff from our storage shed back into the house, and move his extra computer equipment out of the garage and into the storage shed, so I can actually park in the garage before weather gets too icky.

But part of it is, we have to finish that guest room before we can really tackle some of the nursery stuff. We have my sister's family visiting around US Thanksgiving, and DH's family visiting the week before Christmas, so that is the priority. Our nursery is a shambles. The kids kept trashing it almost immediately after I cleaned, so over a month ago I shut the door and banished them (they have an entire playroom setup in our basement now, but I couldn't finish transferring toys down there because they made such a mess of it all).

Now its a season change, and I have to get all the clothes from storage in our attic crawl space down, swap out the girls' stuff, swap out the lil guy's stuff, and start transitioning him from our 'baby' dresser to other furniture. Not sure when exactly I'll be doing all that, as it seems every waking hour is spent getting people ready for school, work, driving, cooking, shuttling kids to sports, helping with homework, and bathing dirty children.

I get overwhelmed, and then I think about the rest of you ladies who have bigger broods then mine and realize I just have to keep going one day at a time.

***FOOD UPDATE*** As for food, I am a bottomless pit STILL. Eggs are sooo yummy, but honestly pretty much everything is yummy. I am currently wanting donuts SO BAD, but have resisted. I have partial leftovers today - some veg & some mashed potatoes, but need a protein source, so thinking about hitting a sandwich shop.

Also, I'm not a fan of the new look. If you go to the very very bottom, and pick momtastic instead of something about magnolia (it is a dropdown that only shows up on the new view, I don't have it anymore since going to momtastic), you should get the old look back :)

Thankyou thankyou thankyou, was really hating that new look too Glad to be back.

Me and hubby are fighting, we never fight and it just makes me miserable. He is being such an arse :'(
We have hardly spoke since the weekend- I was working last night and I always check in make sure all is well and we send texts back n forth all night until he goes to bed, and last night none :(

Just miserable and have my scan tomorrow and I don't think he has even remembered or cares. And my SPD is sore after working last night.

Hope everyone else is having a better day :) xx

Ah sorry Donna that hubbies being an arse!!! Men are very good at that! I hope you make up tonight so your scan is as special as it should be xxx

Ah sorry Donna that hubbies being an arse!!! Men are very good at that! I hope you make up tonight so your scan is as special as it should be xxx

He is not coming anyway, my mum is coming -need to put on happy face for her, which I cannot stand :nope: She invited herself, and to be honest I would have rather my daughter or sister came but hey ho, she is mum after all -and she is away back to Spain in a few days and she just wants to feel involved.

Donna - sorry to hear about fighting with you hubby. Hopefully you do make up tonight :) You are a doll for allowing your mom to go to your appt. I don't even bother telling my mom when my appts are, she would miss them even if I wanted her there!

Work is sucking my soul today I think. First world problems and all that though, I really am grateful that I have a job that is not by nature high stress nor physically taxing and that we are able to pay our bills. Gonna try some of that positive thinking, focus on the good stuff to see if it helps me calm down and sleep at night. I've been falling asleep with DS in the rocking chair during stories and lullabies this week, and then waking between 11 and midnight and not being able to sleep until after 2am. I am utterly worthless in the morning, and really struggling to get DD1 to school on time, plus I have been super fussy with the kids and making demands that I know they just aren't really able to do (i.e. why can't you all just be perfect and do exactly what you need to do when you need to do it correctly the first time always!). Blah. But positives - they got to the dentist and did well and then off to school and have been polite and everything.

Back to the old forum... So glad... Thanks !! Hated the new look !!

Donna i hope you and hubby make up... Men can be worse than children sometimes, well my OH can be, sometimes think he is my biggest kid !!

I am very close to be on the outs with mine lately. I went as far to say to him that I dislike him at the moment. yet we need our basement done, so I am trying not fight as much as possible until it is finished...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->