PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Funny, as I am coming in hereto write to you I was like what the hell is this new layout???Saw your posts & fixed it before I even posted in here lol!

AFM- I am having excrutiating back pain. UGH my neck & back feel like rocks. I have my regular check up tmrw, so after I am going for a massage. I'm at my wits end. Its keeping me up at night! It probably doesnt help that i sit at a desk all day, and also my belly is like a ton in front of me. Sitting up straight is like lighting my back on fire. Oh the things we do for these little angels. (She just kicked me btw)

Feisty Mel-dont worry I havent prepared for this one in the least. You guys are way ahead. My total new baby effort is 5 sleepers from costco. Thats only cuz they were $6 each and pretty cute. I am not buying anything second hand for this one, except we are getting a like new swing from my husbands friend who's wife recently had twins so they apparently have 3 of them. I told hubs if he was comfortable taking it then fine. Otherwise her maj is getting spankin new. I cant trust anything used, there is a bedbug epidemic in this city and I am just so skeptical. All my old stuff from the other kids was pretty much garbage, so I got rid years ago.

Little nervous about my weigh in tmrw, but I will make sure to update you guys. Hippo might break the scale. It only goes so high *sigh*

Donna- :hugs: never mind :hugs: men...groannn...spd...takes the piss... :hugs:

Kellie-Vday = viable? or do u have a special non feb valentines day I dont know about LOL! in either case...YAY!

HAHAHA you make me laugh every day Iesha! Yes, viability day for me. :D

I never saw the new format, so I've no clue what you're all talking about. LOL

I'm sorry about things with your DH Donna, so frustrating!

Feisty Mel, I have a pack n play, swing and carseat for this kid, that's it. 2 outfits from my MIL that are NOT something she'll wear for every day. I won't even be back home until 30 weeks so I'm hoping little J doesn't come as early as my last (34 weeks) or she may not even have clothes to come home in. :)

I'm FINALLY getting more movement! YAY! Makes me feel so much better about things. Oh and I was a complete idiot and when ordering food from the Asian Bistro today threw Spicy Tuna Maki on my order. Oh well. LOL! I ate 2 rolls. . .I'll probably throw the rest in a skillet and heat it up a bit before eating it I guess. What really sucks is that I was TOTALLY craving, I got combo lo mien, california maki and a couple egg rolls besides the tuna and I have felt fairly crappy since eating it. Even the lo mien tastes bland to me. I won't waste the food, so I'll be having it for a day or two. LOL

LOL! In that case since I am exactly 1 week behind you...1 week til my Vday too! I have this odd feeling I will be in labour on the other Vday which is also my anniversary :dohh::dohh::dohh:

So I am not all that ready. I feel like I should be more so, but I can't do anything about it until my dumb a$$ of a DH finishes that dang room..... so I decided to prepare the only way I can at the moment. Starting reading my hypnobirthing book. i am quite enjoying it so far. I agree with this lady and why this can be a revelation for all women. Not that we are strapped/bound to the birthing table and not allowed to see our babies for five days..... I am so glad it is not the 1950's....

Kellie yay for more movement. :dance:

Iesha I know what you mean by your belly weighing so much. Mine feels the same for me. I can't even sit with my legs together, my belly just doesn't allow me to comfortably, so I have sit all spread eagle. Not lady like at all. Oh and I tried to cross my legs and that is completely impossible. It is like I have a new set of man junk between my legs that get pinch when I try.

Iesha - crummy to hear about your neck pain and all :( That is no fun at all. Hopefully the massage helps. At work, do you think one of those standing desk that can move from normal to standing position would help? If you have a reasonable reason for requesting one at my office, it looks like you can get one. Maybe that is an option for you :) We have a lot of stuff from the girls and the lil guy. Quite a bit of the newborn stuff is still new, so we aren't planning on buying more than a few outfits. We HAVE TO buy an infant car seat, and I'm really leaning toward a new pack n play. They are even cooler models now than the one I have (I absolutely LOVE the removeable changing tables). It will be interesting to see how many outfits I put away thinking they would be fine end up in the 'yuck what was I thinking' pile when I go through things. Assuming I actually make time to do that and it isn't a 'grab the top thing from the bag' deal when LO gets here.

Kellie - yay for movement and v-day! You'll get the shopping done; can always pick up some baby clothes while you are there. They are small and pack well, right? :D

***FOOD UPDATE***

Kellie - I had a suishi craving the other day, but did ok with just a california roll. My bigger 'no no' weakness is definitely deli meats and eggs. Subway should be ok if you get it toasted, right? Although I know that it isn't even really the meat in delis that is the most worrisome, its the veggies! Oh well. FYI the tuscan chicken is pretty ok :) And eggs... just like Sasha mentioned earlier, runny eggs with toast are GREAT!

I'd say toasted subs are totally fine! I eat lunch meat at home, I just nuke it for 30 seconds. I also got california rolls. . .just had a couple. YUM. :)

Iesha, I have really awful neck issues as well! I did transcription for several years, plus had a rollover car accident about 15 years ago. It's flaring up with this pg for some reason.

My husband brought home magnum ice cream bars tonight, double caramel. . .HOLY COW. Best thing ever. LOL! I sure hope I pass that dumb glucose test.

donna- sorry about DH. I hope you guys make up very soon :hugs:

iesha- so sorry about your back. I used to have a desk job while pregnant and it made me so sore :( lol I had never heard of V-day til bnb. here, if your baby is born alive they will do all they can to save it no matter how far along you are. I was mortified when someone on bnb told me where she is from you have to be at least 24 weeks (viable date) for them to even consider helping your baby if its born early :saywhat: and yuck! bedbugs!!! I wouldn't buy used either if we had that going around :nope:

kellie- when is your glucose test scheduled?

Donna how's things today I hope he has begged for forgiveness?:hugs:
Iesha I hear ya on the back front I have a bad back even when I'm not pregnant! Maybe go for a swim that may relieve the pressure for a little while? I hope the massage works I've never tried that!

I'm a sucker for sweet stuff kellie and I go to town when I'm pregnant :haha:

I don't mind secondhand things generally il happily buy nearly new baby grows and vests and things the only thing really I like new is babies cot mattress. And baby bottles.

AFM I think I'm about to ov I had my darkest opk this morning so I'm hoping it turns positive later and I'm having watery cm so fx!:thumbup:

Leaving in half an hour for our 2nd anomaly scan :) Excitedly nervous xx

Hubby apologized for being a 'dick' (his words last nigh not mine lol, but apt) - Only thing is, I asked for when exactly he was apologizing and he said all the time, except for the original reason he was pissed at me (HE was pissed at ME!!!) Men!!!

I know I am hormonal and probably a bit more clingly that usual but I was pissed off because he asked if we had any plans for the weekend and when I said nothing really except the baby sale on Sunday, he then said he was helping his friend do his new kitchen. Very noble and kind!! But left at 8am (said he would be back for 3pm as I was taking boys to the fairground) never came back until 9pm then repeated on the Sunday. He was supposed to be either watching the boys on Sunday for me to go to the baby market or preferably coming with me to help. For the whole 2 days he never as much as played with the kids or took the bloody dog out, and my SPD is flaring up and I am sore!!! I only work 2 shifts a week so expect to do more around the house but did he need to go away the entire weekend? He has since not even asked how I got on with buying baby things, asked to see anything I have bought and worse than anything, went into our back bedroom and smoked despite the fact that our new Moses basket was stored in there. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR Hence ME being pissed at him!!!!! The preceding day he was just a jerk (probably fuelled by the fact I learned he had smoked in the house and told him off and told him exactly what I thought of him lmao)

I could go on, but things really are petty after here (maybe more petty lol -am I being unreasonable?? really??) Anyway, he apologized in a round about way but will till make the whole affair seem as though it was me to blame for him just wanting to help his friend out.
His logic ' well, we didn't have any plans'
My logic lol -'well PLAN to do something with your family then dick!!!'

LMAO sorry for the language (and the long rant xx) ladies - off now to see my gorgeous little bubba <3

Hope everyone else is doing okay, hope the backache eases a bit Iesha xx

Donna I completely understand its funny men just don't get it!:happydance: for scan day! Stay strong for team yellow! :haha::thumbup:

Bubs is beautiful, saw him / her waving and anomaly scan was perfect, lovely heart chambers and vessels as they should be <3 Still team yellow lol

xxx

Brilliant news about your scan Donna... Did you get another picture... I know my hospital are sometimes funny about giving out pictures other than at your 12 and 20 week scan... Brilliant your still team :yellow: Where you even tempted to ask the sex ?

ricschick... :thumbup: for the positive OPK... Keeping my fingers crossed you get a :bfp: this month

Charlene - no wasn't tempted in fact was scared she was gonna see and let something slip haha

I DO have a pic but says file too large to upload -haven't had problems before -anyone know how to fix ?? xxx

Glad the scan went well! I don't think you were over reacting with DH at ALL! I would have been pissed off too. I stay home and don't have kids at home and I STILL don't do all the cleaning/cooking ect. My husband works 10-12 hours a day then comes home and is on dog duty all night long because my ankles are swelling already and I'm uncomfortable. HUGS!

Ooooh, good luck Claire!!! :D I hope this is your cycle!

My glucose test is schedule in 2 1/2 weeks. I've never had GD before but who knows. I'm much older now. LOL! It wouldn't be the end of the world if I am, It would be fairly easy to change my diet, I'm just enjoying the sweets right now while I can. HAHA

Charlene - no wasn't tempted in fact was scared she was gonna see and let something slip haha

I DO have a pic but says file too large to upload -haven't had problems before -anyone know how to fix ?? xxx

If you open the file in paint there is an option to resize... It has to be less than 512kb im sure... I have the same problem when i take pictures from my phone as they are huge files... Hope that helps !x

Whitesoxfan41... Hope all goes well with your GD test... Im pretty sure that if they hadn't changed the criteria recently here then i wouldn't have been borderline.

Claire- hope you ov soon!! :happydance:

donna- wow I would be upset too! yay for your scan and a healthy baby :cloud9:

kellie- I have been surprised that I didn't turn out with GD the last 3 pregnancies. hopefully not this one either!

we have such a busy weekend ahead of us! and im not sleeping well so I don't know how well its gonna go. DH works 10 hrs/day mon-thurs. so thurs when he gets off that starts our weekend. we have to get our groceries Thursday. Friday we have to get the girls last Halloween bits, 20 wk scan, and DH has to mow the church. Saturday we are going to a close by town for a community baby shower then have our fall festival/trunk or treat at church. sunday we have church and carving our pumpkins with the kids. I feel tired just thinking of all the running around.

on the other hand our list of things we need for the baby is getting very small. I will be thankful to have it done. then I will only need a couple small things for the hospital like snacks, slipper socks, and a few travel size things.

also, checked my newly re-upholstered car seat and its expired! it expired end of 2012 :dohh: so we will have to get a new one and I guess that one will just be a seat for her.

Thanks Charlene here's bubs lovely profile and cute button nose xxx
<3 <3

Attachments

• 21+5 perfect heart for BnB.jpg
    21+5 perfect heart for BnB.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members