PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

That itch sounds horrible. Though yesterday when I went on one of pg tracking apps on my phone it talked about the same thing. That our hormones can cause a bright red rash and it can be even worse on your hands and feet. It only said that if it gets bad try and stay cool, that heat can make it worse. I sure hope what you are doing helps it a bit.

AFM I think my sleep is going to start diminishing from here on out. OMG I had a nasty back spasm last night while trying to get comfortable in bed. Then this morning I woke with it 10X's worse. It is not a lower back ache either. It is mid back, amd it was horrible this morning I wanted to cry. Partially cause I didn't want to get up that early but it was the only way I could see getting a bit more comfortable. I am such a baby when it comes to my sleep. :cry:

HAHA I'm a HUGE baby about sleep too! I just don't function well without it. I couldn't sleep again last night, was up past 1:30am. My hips just hurt so bad, it's horrid to get comfortable.

I had a little birdy (LOL) tell me not to purchase anything until at least January. Apparently a couple of my moms groups are getting together and having a shower for me. So darned sweet!! I've been on boards with these ladies since my youngest was little but never had a baby while with them as many others did. I always seem to have the oldest kids. HA! Guess I blew that one out of the water huh?! I'm so completely touched though.

Kellie that is so sweet of your friends!! Poooo to the sore hips, pooo to us for sore bodies!

Kellie and Sacha - hope the backache and hip pain eases. My SPD is still okay - I know I will regret those words after a few hours on my feet tonight at work lol, but yeah OKAY seems about the right word lol. After the shear pain of last time, the intermittent stabs and ache is bearable lol. I have been getting woken up through the night with leg cramps tho -anyone else?? Have to jump out of bed and stand up ahhhhhh and with also getting up to pee, and my youngest wakening up to pee , I miss sleep so much too

I was at the park today and hubby phoned -after a few minutes talking to him he asks' ' are you sure you are okay? you sound really breathless lol ''- I have noticed it, but tbh it isn't uncomfortable or distressing just a bit out of puff lol - 5 minutes pushing Dawson on a swing and in between pushes throwing the dogs ball and I am like an old woman lol.xxx

Joys of pregnancy haha

Donna... Yeah i think your car seat should be ok if you only got it in 2010... Best to check, be on the safe side... And yes still fast from midnight for GTT... Do you get lucozade to drink or is it the glucose mix... Ive had both... Wouldn't mind the lucozade so much but its original flavour, the only flavour i dont like !! lol

Iesha... Great news about your BP, mines has been creeping up slightly, and 1lb gain :happydance:

Not much news for me... Done food shopping today... Pelvis is so sore, planning a bath and early night for me :) x

Charlene -I wouldn't mine lucozade either - quite like that, it is some cheap sugary alternative I always was given yuk!! lol

Hope your pelvis feels better after your soak xxx

Iesha - great news about bp & low weight gain; maybe this pregnancy has impacted your metabolism. Wouldn't that be a huge stunner if that's one of your pregnancy symptoms? Might make some of the others less crummy! Rashes suck. I typically get a small, bumpy kind of rash on my left wrist (anyone else think it odd that it is soooo specific?), and I also now have a little dry patch of itchy skin on my upper left arm. I'm a huge fan of corizone cream, hope that combination helps you out :) Google is so useful, yet so often becomes the enemy. I hope it turns out to just be 'normal' pregnancy itchiness and not liver related!!

Donna - hope your seat isn't expired; sounds like it should be in good shape though if you bought it new in 2010 :)

Melissa - Glad to hear the other seats are good to go!! It is amazing how quickly those costs add up.

Sasha - sleep? What's sleep? I'm lucky because I'm actually getting my 'normal' amount of sleep, when I don't have random insomnia. I have been falling asleep with my littlest though and then waking up again a few hours later. So total I am getting same amount, but it is in smaller bursts. Maybe that's how we gear up for newborn craziness?

Kellie - sore hips stink. Hopefully you'll be able to find a position that works to alleviate the pain!

AFM - its cramp city. Not the contraction kind, but the calf, hand, toe, foot, charlie horse kind. Started getting the warning signs 2 weeks ago, so been having at least 1 banana and/or some prunes every day for the potassium, but ran out of bananas 2 days ago and left my prunes at my office. Both of my calves feel like they are seconds away from incapacitating cramps, continually. Yuck.

But weirdest of all, I am having vivid dreams of co-workers. In the 13 years I have been with DH, I've never once strayed or even come close, but there is a co-worker I have that I do find attractive and once during an after hours office get together we ended up staying up all night talking (about work, life, all kinds of things). Nothing even remotely inappropriate has ever happened. But.... now I'm dreaming about this guy that I have to work with closely on a regular basis, and I really don't know why. Nothing overtly sexual (yet...), but last night I dreamed of an exchange where I said something to him about having to flirt with him to stay close on a project he was running that I wanted to be on, and he had this big smile and said something like good, and we ended up holding hands as we walked down the hallway... I woke up with my pulses racing! SO WEIRD. It was almost like my family didn't even exist for me while I was dreaming. So I'm in this odd position of feeling a bit guilty over something that only happened in a dream and wasn't even really that significant (holding hands? really??) but somehow felt REALLY intense at the time.

Anyone else having totally inexplicable dreams like that?

Iesha- hope the combo you are using helps! those are all things I use for other things and sound great for that too :flower:

sacha- hope your aches and pains arent too horrible! and hope your sleep doesn't go out the window. im a baby too about it. had a rough week and actually slept good last night for once. :sleep:

kellie- that is so stinkin sweet of them! hope you get a lot and have a ball :kiss:

donna- I agree the carseat should still be good. I wouldn't worry about the seat you donated. you didn't know. they should check it. that was nice your DH checked on you. im out of breath very quickly too! I think its a combo of low iron and being so big this time. the baby feels all up in my lungs. I usually don't feel out of breath til 3rd tri :wacko:

Melissa- I have an odd dream about some guy every now and then too. its usually someone who I don't ever even think about or find attractive, so weird. last night I dreamed DH and I got into an argument so I wanted to flirt with adam sandler to make him mad. that dream is messed up on so many levels. first I would never try to flirt with someone, especially not to make me DH mad :dohh: but then, adam sandler... really??? its so out of left field :shrug:

Charlene- hope your pelvis feels better after you soak :hugs2:

Spotting after sex this far along? I've not spotted since 5 weeks. . .had sex last night, nothing "rough" (LOL) but I have a bit of brown spotting today. I'm having some noticeable contractions as well but they don't hurt. We haven't had sex in about 3 weeks. Normal?? (it's always something isn't it?)

Iesha great news about your bp! And I hope the itching eases up!

Donna I get out of breathe and I'm not even pregnant YET! :haha:

I hope all aches and pains ease up!

AFM I finally have a positive opk!:happydance: cd20!so looks like my cycle has shortened and is becoming more regular! I just hope we catch the eggy I've felt shape pains on my left side so hopefully il ov today and class tomorrow as 1 dpo! Send me all the baby dust you can find girls so I can finally join you properly! Going down our caravan for the weekend and taking Ellie bf with us as there is a Halloween party this weekend so that will kill some time.:thumbup:

ricschick... Lots of :dust::dust::dust: Hoping you caught that egg :spermy:

Whitesoxfan41... Im assuming spotting after sex is normal... Happened to me a few night ago and i haven't had any spotting since about 14 weeks... No pain and it stopped pretty much as quick as it started... When is your next midwife/doctors appointment ?

Kellie - I think it is still considered normal, especially brown or pink. Its the bright red and/or high volume that is a problem. Bummer about the contractions though. I didn't spot, but I did notice I had a ton more contractions (painless) that night and the next day.

rics -lots of babydust headed your way!

I'm sure there's nothing to worry about it may be old blood hope your ok xx

Kellie could be because you havent had it in a while? I would say if it becomes heavier or happens again just get it checked, no harm in that.

I dont know what is going on with me, the itch is not horrible today but its there. But in addition to that, my nose bled, i vomited my lunch, and my ankles look like 2 balloons. HONESTLY! I'm thinking to myself seriously body seriously?

Feisty mel-can u imagine. Actually now that I think about it I never have put on TONS of weight during pregnancy. I usually stay within my size range, that being said, most my clothes have spandex or some stretch to them but still...

Claire- get to bedding lady!!! fx!

Sacha-I have insomnia on a almost 7 days a week basis. I am really upset when I havent had enough..No matter what you have to do its a struggle for the day.

Oh did I also mention I had a stabbing chest pain for most of the day? right side above my boob, it seems now to have calmed down so im not gonna talk about it too much incase it hears me call its name...I feel like I have become a walking big baby new mom, like I havent had a whole whack of kids...LOL...I think my body has restarted itself and was like um no no no no wth you doing to me...another human C'MONNNNN! (when my body talks it sounds like Adam Sandler wink wink Melissa)

Dreams-get loads of wierdo ones while pregnant, I think its pretty common...

Iesha I think you need a few days of putting your feet up. !!!!:hugs:

Thanks gals! It was only a bit of spotting, brown. It's stopped now! I go back to the doctor 2 weeks from Monday. I'm sure it's all okay, just one more "thing" ya know?!

WOOHOO Claire! :)

Sorry if I am missing anyone. I have been having a bit of a stressful busy day today. Our fridge went on the fritz so I have been running around looking for a new one that I can get delivered in a couple days time. Found most places have to order them, not so cool when the fridge isn't keeping anything cold... Grrr.

Iesha I would hate the insomnia, actually I think I would have to live on my own. Either that or be arrested for eating my children alive. I would honestly not be able to handle not sleeping. I would go into a very deep depression that would need major medication. I have gone without much sleep when I had post pardum with DS2 and I was the tasmanian devil running around snapping, snarling, and taking who evers head that came near. I am not a very nice person AT ALL!! So if you can live like that I bow down to you girl. You are a much better person than me LOL.

I too feel like body is fighting against me. Like Iesha said, it is basically swearing at me too. This morning I swear it was going to picket with my back ceasing like it did.

Oh and I too have had some stabbings but I figured it was just my boob..... well I was hoping it was just my boob. I went to rub it after I got the pain and my boob was extremely tender in that spot. Almost like a severely plugged duct.

You know talking about boobs..... I usually leak some during pg..... I am not this time. Not even a tiny bit on my bras or anything. Some strange crusties on my nips but really nothing. I am finding that really weird.

Sacha - crummy news about the fridge! hopefully you don't lose any food :( hang in there with sleep. I know one of the over the counter anti nausea pills I had with dd2 was actually a sleeping pill, so there are definitely things you can take. also bravo for knowing yourself and your limits!

Iesha - it might be contagious. I am currently freaking out about my legs. I swear just under my calves has hurt like right after cramping for 2 days, and I'm out of breath going up the stairs and I feel like I've never done this pregnancy thing before!

Well apparently our freezer has been on the fritz longer than I thought. I had to clean it all out and throw most of it all away. Totally sucks. I was just glad that the bag of ice or should I say water didn't have any holes in it cause I think there would have been a very big mess.

Claire- hope you get that eggy :happydance:

hope everyones aches and pains don't get any worse!

sacha- sucks about the fridge and losing all that food. ouch! that's a lot of money down the drain :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->