photos

amipregnant

Reaction score
I just wanted to let anyone know who is due a planned c section that we were allowed to photo our baby being born by c section! My husband took two cameras in and our midwife took photos all the way through so i could see whta happened after! it is terrifying seeing my baby half out with the cord round his neck ( i think this is actually quite normal )
Just wanted to let you know so you can take advantage if they let you.

They told my DH to take a photo as they had him half out as well, he also had the cord around his neck. It is kinda weird to see them like that, my boy was bloody too.

It also does depend on hospital policy how the photos are taken & of what....So best check beforehand :thumbup:

My DH went into the OR with the camcorder to film the birth, but they made him turn it off and he complied (I wish he would've left it on/filming but just pointing it at the ground or something so I could at least be able to relive it through sound). He did have our camera on him, but for some reason he didn't feel compelled to take any photos til baby was getting cleaned up and having her heel pricked. So we have no "coming out" photos. :(

My hospital let me have a camera, but not a recording of csection. I attached some pics of mine :flower::flower:

Attachments

• csection alli.jpg
    csection alli.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 173
  • csection alli 2.jpg
    csection alli 2.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 171
I had an EMCS and thankfully had my camera. They let us take photos. :flower:

This is a pic of my LO a few minutes out.

Attachments

• Joshbirth1.jpg
    Joshbirth1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 8
oh bless, great coming out pics, here are mine. it really helped when i saw some photos the night before my c section when i was in hospital.

Attachments

• DSCF0877.jpg
    DSCF0877.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0881.jpg
    DSCF0881.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF1961.jpg
    DSCF1961.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 13
My husband videoed my daughter coming out. It was amazing to see it.

Oh wow ~ Amazing photos Girls ~ Thankyou for sharing :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->