pink ds lite, games and hello kitty accessories

veganmum2be

1 Son two angels.
Reaction score
ds lite in pink bought for myself but never got into it and was used about 4 times so is in as new condition

4 extra stylus'
a hello kitty storage case/bag
and 2 sets of removable hello kitty skins, one set on but peels of with no marks, and one unused.

3 games, brain training, hello kitty and friends, and final fantasy

however i seem to be missing the charger, though i know these can be picked up easy, if i find in meantime i will of course include.
still got box and everything.

not sure quite how much to ask, without the charger :lol:

£55 for it all? i've been watching a few go on ebay, but the ones i've seen have had nothing with them, or more than i have, so its hard to guess a price!

Sorry hun, bit too dear for me, got mines new for less than that a while back, but I cracked a bit if it :dohh: was just looking for a cheap replacement (wouldn't even be playing it as I have the 3ds lol!) just wanted to chance it haha xx

eek didn't realise they were so cheap now, people are selling them on ebay for more than they go on play.com just had a look! thanks hun.

feel silly for my asking price now haha.
would still rather sell the ds, games and stuff together, so updated price is £45 for everything all in

if you could drop to 30 i would buy it for my little girl

Do you still have? If so what kinda £££ would you consider taking?

sorry decided to keep, after fees and postage its just not worth selling really, so keeping it should i decide to play it someday :haha:

x

That was a real good price by the way if you ever think of selling it again. I was watching some on ebay and thought god there going for alot when they had scratches and no charger! When I looked at price of the new ones they was like £200. I got a reconditioned one of ebay with a R4 card for about £70 and used it 3 times was so desperate to get one for a bargain too :dohh:

would you consider selling the hello kitty game on its own? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"