Please paci, don't fall!!!!

suzan

Reaction score
My son has been waking up for several days now only when his paci falls down. I swear, I wake up more than 6 times a night just to put back the paci. I wish the freaking paci would be alive so that I can tell her to stop falling down and hang in there until 6am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good thing is that he doesnt wake up, but just cry a little and go back to sleep once its in his mouth.

Will this be an issue???????? Is this temporary? By temporary I mean, weeks. Not MONTHS!!!!!! :dohh:

haha ive got the same problem, would be good if we could just stick them in there mouths and they just stay and dont fall out every 2mins!

haha ive got the same problem, would be good if we could just stick them in there mouths and they just stay and dont fall out every 2mins!

:rofl: WIsh that too!
Let's glue it :rofl:

If it's not getting you more sleep then why not take it off him?

cant take it of my LO she likes it too much, she falls asleep quicker with it as well...although once shes asleep i do try to take it of her with out her noticing..sometimes she wakes when i take it.

The paci is a lifesaver I swear. When we are outdoors or am doing something at home, the paci helps him stop crying!! So I have no idea if weaning him from it will be a good idea! My mom told me that he is too young to wean him from it.. but I dont know.

I get what you mean suzan it stops sienna from crying as well its like her comforter just a bit of a pain when it falls out at 3am lol. I think shes too young to be weaned from it

I get what you mean suzan it stops sienna from crying as well its like her comforter just a bit of a pain when it falls out at 3am lol. I think shes too young to be weaned from it

Oh well, then we should shut up and deal with it, for a couple of months :rofl:

If it's not getting you more sleep then why not take it off him?

I agree, if they are causing that much trouble then why use one.

I don't use one with either of my two, and they both sleep fine and go to sleep on their own.

I did try them with a dummy but they never took to it an would spit it out, so never bothered again.

Hi my LO has his dummy at night sometimes to go to sleep but I just leave him in his cot and if he wants his dummy then he will put it in himself. He has been doing this for a few months now xx

Ashlyn doesn't really want a paci. We stopped giving it to her a lot so she never got used to it or wanted it. It is good to try and take it away around this age, as they wont remember it...She does suck on her fingers to self soothe but when she falls asleep, there is nothing in her mouth.

We do take a paci when we are going out with her just in case ;) she sucks on it a little bit then spits it out and usually is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->