Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Ummm idl its prob a tie between Pittsburgh Penguins and Buffalo Sabers, they are both about an hour and a half away. I'm in Erie Pa

Oh ok.. Was kind of hoping you were close to the flyers lol !! I'm guessing your oh routes for buffalo?

Yeah he's a big buffalo fan :)

So how have you been feeling? Any morning sickness?

20 week bump :)
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/344CB562-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Awwww look at your bump!! I'm going to take my 13 week one this weekend.. I already feel huge!! People at work have already guessed im preg.. Guess that's what happens when you have a bit of a belly before hand :haha:

:happydance: yey your going to be 2nd trimester!
Now you can join me on the 2nd trimester threads :) have you gone over there and peaked around yet?

Enduring the torture of the 2ww. Hughhhh!!!!! AF was due mid July and never showed. Paid me a surprise visit August 11. 25 days late. Thought I was preggo but I did 12 hpts and all were BFN. Even my gyno was clueless. Ordered some labs and everything is PERFECT. Estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, prolactin. Quantitative hcg 0.07 not 0.7 Did the bd last month when I noticed ewcm. Hope this month I get my BFN! Due to test in 5 days. Have white creamy cm....I try not to think about it...can't wait for the days to pass.

Good luck tryingfor1mor! :dust: def keep us updated!

Good luck trying for 1

Jess- I still get the odd bout of sickness but feeling pretty good.. Just still reAlly tired , I'm usually in bed around 9. I checked out 2nd tri a little while ago but other the coming on to chat with you and a small group of other ladies I haven't been searching the threads much. I was finding the 1sr tri threads were making me worry too much.. I'll start peaking around 2nd tri a bit more now :)

I'm not doing the bbt or opk. I believe I ovulated around the 27th had the O pain and ewcm but I thought that you're supposed to dry up after O but thats not the case with me. Have a lot of white/ light yellow cm that is odorless....How odd. Testing in 4 days! Will definetly let you know what happens :) Good luck to all

That could be a good sign .. I never dried up after ov with my Bfp..good luck!!

How you doing skeet! :happydance: welcome to the 2nd trimester!
How was your weekend?

Thanks Jess! My weekend was good. A little lonely at first oh was in a golf tourney on Saturday , and he spent Saturday night at a friends house so I only really got to spend Sunday with him ( I hate that we work different shifts) its amazing how much I can miss him even though we live in the same house. So I spent Saturday evening hanging with
My brother at his house which was good.. Then on Sunday we got new windows put in I the morning and spent the rest of the day enjoying the day with oh. How was your weekend?? Did you do anything exciting.?

I spent most of my Saturday without my DH too :-( he had to work all day. I bet your DH had tons of fun playing golf! mine didn't get to play all summer long, he was too busy working.
Did your DH have a good game?
How wonerful you got new windows :) I bet that will be nice for winter time!

I think I'm going to get all my fall decoratins out this week and get ready for the season change! :)
Thi weekend def felt like fall, it was so chilly outside.
Plus football being on too! I love football!
Speaking of football, I had a nice Sunday with my DH. I made a big pot of chilli and we had a few people over for football. It was nice :)

That sounds like a great weekend. Oh had a decent game. He missed a $10,000 drive by a foot !! He said some holes he played amazing others.. Not so much. But he did enjoy the day out with his friends since he doesn't see them too much now that we live farther from them. Sucks that your oh didn't get to play golf this year. Oh and I went out a few times this summer but not as much as we would have liked.

I've been wanting to fall decorate as well.. But it's supposed to get warm again this week for us and I think it might look silly with it being summer weather and fall decorations..

oh man that stinks! I bet he was a little upset (I would be lol) $10,000 would be awesome right about now lol

I was just watching the weather and saw its suspose to warm up too. its so hard to think that though with the morning temp right now being 55!
We're not the far from each other (I think) where are you in cananda?

Yeah he was pretty upset.. We could really use the 10,000.

I'm in ontario, near Toronto ( about 45 min north)

I finally managed to get a bump pic for you!! Here it is..8 weeks and 13 weeks!

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly