Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Thanks Jess!! Happy mango day!! Lol!! Do you have a gender guess for me?? Lol

Thanks :) I cant believe I'm almost half way done with this pregnancy!

I'm guessing .......Boy!

woo hoo!! you are the first boy guess!! I'm really hoping it is, but I'll be happy with either to be honest..I just want a healthy bean!! That is crazy that you are already half way there!! I feel like it was just the other day you said you were preg!!

What does the chineese calendar predict?
It was right for me :)

Yeah it feels like I did just announce my pregnancy but it also send to be going so slow lol out seems like everyone elses pregnancy hours by so much quicker than your own, ya know

Depends on what site i go to!! Some say boy and some say girl. The mayan calendar says boy :shrug: I do know what you mean!! To me it seems like you are flying through your preg...but I feel like mine is going so slow!! I just want to hit the 12 week mark!!

So glad to see that your pregnancies are progressing well skeet & Jess.
I just wanted to update you ladies, especially as its been almost a year since we all joined this thread; my yellow bump turned blue, Noah Joseph was born at 02:52 this morning! Thanks for all your support through the difficult times, I wish u all good luck for your futures Xx

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!! That's amazing news!! :hugs: I'd love to see a pic when your up to it!!

Hi Everyone!! Congrats on everyone's BFP's!! So exciting!! I'm starting my 3rd IUI cycle, the first 2 were BFN so here's to hoping 3rd time's a charm!! They are changing me from Gonal F to Follistim and upping my dosage from 150iu's to 200iu's... I have a dr. appt on Thurs to see how my folly's are doing and when my IUI will be! If this doesn't work I think we are throwing in the towel.. just not sure if it's for good or just till the first of the year.

Good luck maycee!! I really pray that you get your :Bfp:

Well went to the dr yesterday and I am getting IUI on Monday... Labor Day!! Ironic hopefully!! :) I have FOUR follies all progressing simultaneously!! That is a tad scary!! I really can only handle ONE baby!! LOL

Yup!! Told oh family this weekend!! I was a little freaked out after ... But they are all happy

:happydance: oh that's wonderful! I betthey were excited!!
Why were you freaked out?

I'm just nervous cause it's out there now.. I know I've made it to a pretty safe place but I always have the what if thought in my mind

:hugs: I know what you mean :hugs: I still have the what ifs :-( I don't think it ever goes away

Yeah it's pretty scary.. But I guess it's in the open now so I'll just have to deal with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->