Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

I just know this is a super sticky bean for you! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Was your DH excited to tell everyone too??

He really was!! I think now that we are telling people he's starting to get a little more excited :)

We did when I was preg the first time, but haven't really with this one. Have you picked names?

Aww that's so pretty.. Our original names were Emily rose and devynn rose for girl and Carson John for a boy., I think we are leaning towards Emily rose for a girl

Oddly enough oh picked both the guy and girl name and I loved them

He did a good job! :thumbup:

When we started ttc and I got all crazy with bbt, opks, and everything I made a deal with DH lol if he could deal with it id let him pick the name...no questions asked. So needless to say I stuck my foot in my mouth but I was glad when he liked Charlotte :) Rae is my middle name

I think it's a beautiful name.. If we have a boy having John as a middle name works perfect.. It's my dads name , his dads name and his grandpas name .. So it goes well with both families

So yesterday DH and I took DS to baseball game here in town., we had a blast :)
But when the game was over I tripped going down the stadium stairs :-( I didn't hit my belly but I sprained my ankle. It's all swollen now and I can barely walk on it :-(
I felt like such a clumsy pregnant girl, everyone was looking at me when it happened.
It's different walking down stairs now, I have all this extra weight in the front of me lol

Oh Jess!!! That's scary!! Good thingyou didn't fall on your belly!! That's sucks about your ankle.. I almost fell down my stairs the other day I caught myself too.. I'm a natural clutz.. I'm going to have to be super careful when I get a belly. I never thought of that!! Did your ds atleast have fun?

Lol I'm a clutz too DH has told me I'm not to leave the house I the winter time unless he's with me so at least he can be there to catch my fall lol

Yeah DS had a blast! He enjoyed the game (it was his first baeball game) lol he did say he likes hockey better though, DH too :)
It was the last game of the season and it was buck day, where the have dollar soda, popcorn, hotdogs, and ber! Lol DH said "if I have to sit through baseball then I'm going to need a few drinks"

Lol glad they had a good time!! I agree with them I prefer watching hockey too. Its very expensive to get NHL tickets here unless you know someone. My oh got tickets for the leafs one year. They were platinum seats and the price on the ticket was 400 each .. So glad he got them for free from someone at his work.

Wow that's awesome!!! What a great deal!!

My DH wants to go to a Buffalo Sabers game this year

The buffalo games are a pretty good price.. Just don't go when the leafs are playing them.. They up the price

Lol I bet
I'm excited to go to a game, I've never been to a NHL game

No?? I love them!! My mom went once with my dad and another couple and she never watches hockey and she loved it!! Which NHL team is closest to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->