• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please will someone wait with me??? AF or BFP due mid Sept!!

Hi everyone!!! I wanted to check in and see what you guys think... I'm 11dpiui today and this morning started having some brown spotting and cramping... I'm not supposed to start AF for another week! Plus I'm on progesterone which I thought kind of stopped or slowed it.. ? Is this early AF or implantation?!! BAH!! This is my 3rd and final attempt so I'm hoping it's implantation! I don't know what to think!! :dohh:

I am currently 8dpo and playing the waiting game. Hoping and praying that AF doesn't start and that I can test + next week. My boobs have been very sore lately, I have had some cramping, and am super bloated. Good luck girls!! Hope we all get our BFPs this month!!

Maycee-- are you on vaginal suppositorie? If so it could be ib or your cervix could be irritated from the progesterone.. I'm on crinone and get the odd brown spotting from it .. Good luck!! Fx'd for u!!

Fair- sounds promising!!

I don't know much about iui but my guess is that its not af since your on the progesterne

:dust: :dust: :dust:
Good luck girls, ill be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Thank you everyone for the support!! It turned from spotting to heavy bleeding Friday night that lasted all day Saturday to to the point I had to use tampons.. but then Sunday morning it stopped...I have NO idea what to think! I tested yesterday but it was BFN, I was only 13dpiui so maybe it was just too early? Tomorrow is my official test day so I guess I will have to wait until then to see!!

Maycee-- are you on vaginal suppositorie? If so it could be ib or your cervix could be irritated from the progesterone.. I'm on crinone and get the odd brown spotting from it .. Good luck!! Fx'd for u!!

Fair- sounds promising!!

Yes I'm on crinone as well but I was full bleeding so I'm not sure.. thank you!!! I'm hoping still!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you too!!!! :)

Thank you sooooo much Jess!!!! My boobs are sore too but it's like... at the top and to the sides...almost my arm pits!!! WEIRD!! I'm soooo confused and just wish I could know already!!! :)

Will you post a pic of your test?
What brand are you using?

Hi girls!
I supposedly OV'd on 8/31 (according to my app) and AF was due today. I have had almost zero symptoms minus a few aches and pains around 9/5-9/8. I don't actually think I OV'd on 8/31 and think I was 4-7 days later than that (but I don't know for sure) so that would actually put AF due in a few more days, toward the end of this week. Hubs and I are just starting to dabble in the waters of TTC so this would be a shock if we were pregnant our first month. Either way, no sign of AF right now and am keeping my fingers crossed :) Good luck to everyone for September and if not - onto October!!! :thumbup:

:dust: good luck LAwife :dust:

I didn't have any symptoms when I got my BFP :) so no symptoms is a good symptom lol

Well I had my HPT yesterday at 15dpiui, it was BFN... this was our 3rd and last attempt so I'm SUPER bummed. I guess the bleeding I had over the weekend must have been AF.. even though it was a week early and only lasted 1 day! UGH... good luck to everyone who's still trying!! We are done for now.. maybe forever. I'm not sure but need to take a break for awhile..

:hugs: so sorry about your BFN :hugs:
sometimes a break is a good thing, I got my BFP on a cycle I just didn't care about.
I wish you all the best luck in a whatever road you decide to take

aww Maycee I'm so sorry :hugs: I also got my BFP on a cycle that i was considering going back on birth control because it was bad timing. My gf also got preg when she gave up because she was told she would never get preg...A break is sometimes well needed. Please take care and enjoy time with your OH.

AFM: had my OB appt and everything is going good with my pregnancy. I'm allowed to stop my progesterone :happydance: Also I found out today that at my last US that my baby is actually measuring 3 days a head ( so I would technically be 15 weeks today) but they are keeping my due date the same for now as its only a few days apart. Oh and hb was 150

:happydance: yey 15 weeks!!
It won't be long now until you find out gender! :happydance: some techs could tell you now, given the baby is in the right position and both the tech and ultrasound machine are good :)
Are you going to find out gender??

I have just about 1 more week and ill have reached my V Day!!! :happydance: I can't believe it! Its getting so real now!
DH and I are going to throw a diaper party in Oct! I'm so excited for it!
I'm going to be busy from now until the baby comes (perfect!)
Oct 20th - diaper party
Oct 31st- Halloween
Nov (2nd or 3rd week) Baby shower (my sister is throwing it) we haven't decided on a date yet but know its going to be one of those weeks
Nov 22nd- Thanksgiving Day and our anniversary!
Nov 23rd- Black Friday
Dec....Get ready for Christmas!!!
Dec 31st- New Years Eve

So needless to say I'm going to be busy, which is good :) I need to stay busy with something

I think we are.. I've been glancing at bedding for the crib and getting a little excited. I still wouldn't mind not knowing though.. But oh is dead set about finding out.. My next scan is oct 30. So if we find out, that is when.

You do have a really busy next little bit.. I'm going to get oh to have a diaper party .. I was thinking he could have a diaper poker party with his friends and I'll take my dog and go crash at my moms for the night.. Give him a night at the house with just the guys before the baby comes.

When us your actual due date?

Will Oct 30th be your 20 week scan??
A diaper poker party sounds like fun :) what a neat idea!

The diaper party were havng is going to be for both guys and girls. Basically just one big party!
I expect the diaper patry to be bigger than my baby shower.
I don't have many friends and most of my family prob won't show. So it will be afew females, this way both our grandmas can come and aunts.

Yup oct 30 is my 20 week scan.

I have a feeling my baby shower will be huge. My friend that is throwing it has 4 kids already and has really wanted to be on the friend side of pregnancy.. She's a photographer so she's going to do photos for me as well. She also asked if she could be in the room when I have the baby as she's never been on the other side.. Oh was actually thrilled about having her there ( I was shocked). He said it would be comforting to have someone experienced there. Also she's going to take pics of the lo as soon as its born which will be nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->