PMA. I'm getting preg this month, are you?

I WILL BE PREGNANT ON THIS CYCLE I WILL!!! I WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry but i will ok??!?!?!?):rofl:

Its nice to see all you girls with PMA!
WEll Were planning on getting our :bfp: this month as well!

:dust: to all of us!!

just popped in to try get some PMA
mines gone walk about...... please come back to me i need you...... i'm never gonna get through the next 2 days without you!!!

YOU KNOW READING THIS THROUGH DID GIVE ME A BIT OF pma again.
just did another test which i know is silly as af not due till tomorrow but it was cheap tesco and have ordered digi off e bay hopefully here tomorrow!!
wellll.... omg i see a faint line, hubby will go mad think i'll say nothing and do digi in morning and hope the words are kind to me... o don't want to get too excited just in case but its there and i don't have to squint or hold it up to light to see it.pleaase let it be true!!! pma pma pma!!!

:rofl:i dont know about positive,but this ttc lark is driving me MENTAL!and giving me an ATTITUDE!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Please,please,please,oh please can I have a :bfp: I really,really,really,really want 1 !!!!!
Besides OH's sister gets married on 4th July and it would be sooooo cool to introduce a new grandchild at the wedding!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust: for us all.
xxxxx

my digital said........ PREGNANT!!!!!!!!
yeah for pma!!!!!!
it works!!!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...... I will get pregnant next month!! stupid :witch: showed her face today so not letting her get me again because I WILL GET PREGNANT NExT MONTH I WILL :happydance:

I for a June baby for me too! Congratulations happy mum!:happydance:
xx

my digital said........ PREGNANT!!!!!!!!
yeah for pma!!!!!!
it works!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! OUR FIRST JUNE BABY!!!!
THANK YOU!!
june 9th i make it, always have em early though so may be may?, but still a june baby!!
i think jersey shore was first though!, but i don't mind being second!
who'll be third???
who's next to test??
good luck with your :bfp::bfp:
:hug:

Congratulations!!!! my AF is due wednesday so will be testing thursday

Congratulations!!!! my AF is due wednesday so will be testing thursday

gosh, you,ve got restraint!!!
i'd done 4 tests by now!!
my af due tomorrow, which actuallt still worries me.but digi said pregnant so i guess i must be!
good luck for thurs!!
:hug:

lol that was me last month but after :bfn: after :bfn: after :bfn: I promised myself I would wait til my AF was due. been Soooooooooooooo hard tho I just wanna know if i am or not. Seems everyone around me either has a young child already or has recently found out there pregnant, it's my turn now!

:dust:

Aha so Jersey Shore (apologies I mised that!!) and Happy Mum are in the June Baby CLub....who coming up to Test Time along with Fleety????

We must get a little list going of all the PMA crew and those that it has worked for!!!:happydance::happydance:

I was sure I said IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII but it has disappeared so I am saying me me me me me me AGAIN!!! here is to all the :bfp:'s that we will receive during october!!!! Congrats happy mum and here is some baby :dust: for everyone else on the PMA thread we all deserve our :baby:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I'm so going to get my :bfp: this month - it looks like the clomid is working thanks to PMA - i'm going home for some "lunch" now and i'm going to catch that egg! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->