PMA. I'm getting preg this month, are you?

my hubby thinks it's christmas - sex at lunchtime - i have so much PMA that it has to work! haha

Well im sooooooooo impatient and just got carried away with reading all the PMA messages so I did a test (stupid) Af not due till 10/10/08 so understandably got a :bfn: WHY DO I DO IT ??????

That was my last test in the house so thats it now I buy no more until I see if AF is late aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh:hissy::hissy:

I did that last month and used them all up just so I wouldn't POAS, then I got a light positive and bought about £50 (probably more :blush:) of tests, which slowly turned neg over about 36hrs!!!

Lesson learned for me....No sticks at all in the house, not even an OPK....and the addicition is gnawing at me!!! I WANT TO PEE ON SOMETHING!!!! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Well im sooooooooo impatient and just got carried away with reading all the PMA messages so I did a test (stupid) Af not due till 10/10/08 so understandably got a :bfn: WHY DO I DO IT ??????

That was my last test in the house so thats it now I buy no more until I see if AF is late aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh:hissy::hissy:

I did the same tested way too early knowing it would be a:bfn:!!!! :hissy:

im due friday but no sign at all yet......trousers are tight with bloating but I think im just getting fat:hissy:

Did a test on thursday :bfn: :cry:
Tested again this morning :bfn: :cry:
Still no :witch: tho

Ah Ha!
thankyou, eeyoresbird, for bringing this back, just noticed we have another pma pg!!
MRSHOLMES!!
So thats
JERSEYSHOREGIRL
HAPPYMUM
MRS HOMES
whos next?
looks like your coming to testing eeyores and Fleety what happened??
PMA!!! YEAH all in First tri, A june baby boom!!

so thats
jerseyshore
Happymum
mrsholmes
destiny27

4 Junes babies so fr is fabulous///congrats everyone.

I'm afraid BFN for me so far!

Nellis and Tink
Still early days keep it going!!
Fingers crossed for BFP@S SOON!!

I'm almost a week late now, havent done anymore tests since the last 2 I told you about which were both :bfn:
I guess i'm scared to get another :bfn: as long as the :witch: stays away there is hope. I was 2 weeks late last month so unless it goes over that I dont think i'll be testing again. I just get too upset when I dont see the result I want.

Just got back from my mother-in-laws, having munchies with my 9month old nephew. Makes me want that :bfp: even more :cry:

Can't remember if I responded to this or not :dohh: BUT yes I am getting my :bfp: :bfp: this month!!! I put the man on a steady diet of vitamins and :sex: and told him to cut out his beer this month (he's not listening to that of course). Damn it I WILL have a :bfp: this month!!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee :):):):):):):):):)

I Will Get A Bfp On Saturday12oct 08 (fx Fx Fx Fx )

OMG i can't begin to tell you how excited I am - PMA is back with a vengence.
Been saving up my p** all afternoon as i messed up my CBFM setting and finally after days and days of high readings i finally got my peak! I'm so so so excited!
Looks like clomid is working after all! Bring on that :bfp:

ME!!! :wohoo:

Got such a good feeling about this month... Im 2 dpo and keep poking my bbs hoping they hurt! :rofl:

Count me innnnnnnnnnnnnnn
heres hoping for october :bfp:s for all

:dust:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4