Pma pma pma!!! 29/35 BFP so far!!!! They just keep coming!!!

Ahhh when u testing this month?! I'm not setting a day this month, just gna see if af comes or not x

I'm going to POAS on Friday as that's moving day and I would love to get my BFP that day, would be perfect! If it's BFN then I'll test again next Tuesday if AF doesn't show her face xxx

OK, I know it's been a while, but PMA seemed to work for me. Well that time and I think the additional pills I was taking.

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow Rachel!

Come on Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are all cheering for you for tomorrow :) xxx

Sorry guys, forgot to update as I was busy packing!

I got a :bfn: and I've had a tiny bit of spotting Saturday, yesterday and this morning, so I'm pretty sure the :witch: is on her way.

Missed my appointment at drs as had a lil bug :( Rang them this morning to make another appointment n they said we can see you in MAY!! Wtf!!:growlmad: Guess il book my illnesses around then then :rofl:

xx

I hate doctors that are like that :dohh:

:witch: got me yesterday ladies. Onto cycle 4..... :)

Sorry rach :-(

Af due in 6 day's! Normally have achey boobs by now. Must be coming down with something cos I have that bile feeling constantly in my throat! Greaaat!!!!! Could possibly be onto cycle 22! Shocking!!!!!! X

Keep us updated dolly. If you wanna nose at my symptoms: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=24128

Best of luck hun, babydust!

Thanks Mumma!

Paula that's awful! Maybe find another doctors surgery?! I can't believe they have no appointments for a month!?! Not on!!! X

Do they not have emergency appointments or anything?

FX'd for you Dolly xxx

How is everyone doing over here, I am still willing you on!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"