POAS Club for 18th - 27th October!!! [update: 17 BFP's so far! & sadly 2 angels]

evaps are nasty idd!!! hate them, is why i throw my tests away quite quickly,
if i don't see two lines, it's just not there and then i toss it...
strange how i have tons of hope for everyone else with evaps though but never for myself haha

oh and to answer your question, i'll try to explain.
i can't stretch the testing frame any further because then we're more like the monthly thread.
of course that doesn't mean you don't belong with us anymore bc of course you do!
but we started this thread so we could have a smaller group of females so we could get
to know one another well and get close etc, so if i change your date we're going to get
a crowd in no time where nobody really knows anyone.

we do however not end this thread today, we wait untill most got their af/bfp eventually,
then we start the next thread, figure out when most of us will test next cycle and take
that week, go from there.

i think november 12-21 will be most popular for our group in november but it could be later too, we shall see in a few days then :)

i hope i made sense and don't sound like a pretentious bitch or so bc i'm not, really

Yea, well hoping the dirty evap line will eventually turn into a :bfp: !!! Iv had sharp pains in my lower abdomen twice since ovulating, lasting maybe an hour. But iv had no implantation bleeding at all... Maybe iv missed it, that is if implantation has happned... :wacko:
Thats ok bout adding my other date, i totally understand !!! :thumbup: But i will definitely keep you updated if i get my :bfp: !!! :) I may test again tomorrow but not 100% sure, im trying to hold off til saturday !! But its so hard... :dohh:
Oh and dont worry, ya dont sound like a bitch at all hun, ur a really nice gal and iv enjoyed reading this thread so much !!! :hugs: Xx

af arrived fully this morning so my next af will be due around nov 28th (i have longer cycles) :( xx
ah nuts! bad witch!
hopefully november is our month!!! sticky turkeys... not that we do thanksgiving in our country lol
nov 28th, i'll keep it in mind and make sure it's included :)

So I was originally supposed to test on the 27th but didn't do it til the 28th. :bfp:

hi girls,
i tested yesterday (the 27th) and got a BFP! i can't believe it! good luck to everyone and lots of baby dust!!
lila
OMG congratulations girls!!!!!!!!!! wonderful news
haha, i'm seriously all smiles for you haha

Yea, well hoping the dirty evap line will eventually turn into a :bfp: !!! Iv had sharp pains in my lower abdomen twice since ovulating, lasting maybe an hour. But iv had no implantation bleeding at all... Maybe iv missed it, that is if implantation has happned... :wacko:
Thats ok bout adding my other date, i totally understand !!! :thumbup: But i will definitely keep you updated if i get my :bfp: !!! :) I may test again tomorrow but not 100% sure, im trying to hold off til saturday !! But its so hard... :dohh:
Oh and dont worry, ya dont sound like a bitch at all hun, ur a really nice gal and iv enjoyed reading this thread so much !!! :hugs: Xx
i'm hoping with you *keeping fingers crossed*
holding out to test is soo hard, i know... monday my pee sticks arrived
and i already peed on two "just in case", that's just what i do if i have alot (pack of 10),
once i'm down to only 1 left i manage to wait longer haha

rooolllll on saturday!!!!!!

i actually think i ovulated early, like, last-saturday early
the only day my cm looked and felt right for it... plus the added hornyness lol
which we took advantage of... but now it's just more thick and sticky again
baaah my body just never makes any sense it seems

Well I got a :bfn: yesterday... Waiting for :witch: now...

BUT then there is the positive / delusional side of my brain that keeps making me think I feel 'different'. But I think that's just because this is our first time TTC so I am over-analysing everything to death... Plus I have a huge range of cold/flu(recovering thankfully)PMS, potential pregnancy symptoms mixed in there so cannot differentiate where one starts and the other begins! :headspin: My BBT today was 99.3/34.7, previous 99.8/37.7, 100/37.8... I'm guessing I was about 10/11 dpo yesterday when I took the test.

I'm trying to see the comical side of all this symptom spotting and I'm not going to be very disappointed when AF arrives... there will be lots more :sex: happening next month!

Sorry for rattling on for so long! Congrats to all the :bfp:s and :dust: to all those waiting! :thumbup:

i think maybe i spoke too soon - started spotting this afternoon, bfn when i got home, and now the spotting's getting heavier - will update tomorrow, but it's not looking good :cry:

liz, nooooes!!!! i was soooo expecting to read good news from you!

so, for the november thread, when do you expect to test?
you and jeannie have been long time members so i'd really like it if we could find
a time frame we can all squeeze our dates into :)

shambaby said:
i think maybe i spoke too soon - started spotting this afternoon, bfn when i got home, and now the spotting's getting heavier - will update tomorrow, but it's not looking good
ow, i really hope it's not bad news and the bean sticks!!! i'll keep my fingers crossed for you girl!

Well I got a :bfn: yesterday... Waiting for :witch: now...

BUT then there is the positive / delusional side of my brain that keeps making me think I feel 'different'. But I think that's just because this is our first time TTC so I am over-analysing everything to death... Plus I have a huge range of cold/flu(recovering thankfully)PMS, potential pregnancy symptoms mixed in there so cannot differentiate where one starts and the other begins! :headspin: My BBT today was 99.3/34.7, previous 99.8/37.7, 100/37.8... I'm guessing I was about 10/11 dpo yesterday when I took the test.

I'm trying to see the comical side of all this symptom spotting and I'm not going to be very disappointed when AF arrives... there will be lots more :sex: happening next month!

Sorry for rattling on for so long! Congrats to all the :bfp:s and :dust: to all those waiting! :thumbup:

i remember my very first cycle ttc, we did the BD'ing on all the right times
and i was honestly sooooooooo disappointed it was a negative, i was so sure of my body,
i couldn't believe it

liz, nooooes!!!! i was soooo expecting to read good news from you!

so, for the november thread, when do you expect to test?
you and jeannie have been long time members so i'd really like it if we could find
a time frame we can all squeeze our dates into :)

I know, I was hoping I was a mega late ovulator!!! Um, I am going to pretend that I am going to have a normal (what's normal anymore) cycle thrown in this mess of the last couple months add a day or two to that date.....so I say I am going to test the 28th!

i think maybe i spoke too soon - started spotting this afternoon, bfn when i got home, and now the spotting's getting heavier - will update tomorrow, but it's not looking good :cry:

Oh honey I am so sorry to hear this. Keep us posted, I hope that little bean sticks. :hugs:

i remember my very first cycle ttc, we did the BD'ing on all the right times
and i was honestly sooooooooo disappointed it was a negative, i was so sure of my body,
i couldn't believe it

Mind and body games for sure! I'm definitely not taking any more tests this month. I think for me seeing the BFN on the stick is the most disappointing part as the act of POAS in itself raises hopes to a certain level... it's almost like revealing the numbers on a scratch card...except the stakes are higher! :juggle: I hope you hit the jackpot this month tinybutterfly!

shambaby - I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I really hope things start to look up again soon.

thanks everyone, but this is definitely it - af is well and truly here, heavier and more evil than usual, so cancel that bfp, looks like it was a chemical :cry:

Butterfly - Do we have a thread for testing in November???

^^ not yet, i wanted to make sure your testing date was included as well... so when do you test?

I'm due to test on the 17th, but I think I am going to wait until the 21st (unless of course, :witch: gets me first). What day are you testing?

^^ i'm normally due to test november 12... quite a big gap between my 12th and liz's 28th
so i'll make one for 18-28, you can test earlier if you want then haha
and i'll pretend to be the girl who tested earlier than she was supposed to hahahaha

i just got up now, i'll allow myself some waking up first, then make the new thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->