POAS Club for 18th - 27th October!!! [update: 17 BFP's so far! & sadly 2 angels]

i tested not long ago and got a bfn :( i know it wasnt fmu etc but im really gutted now :( im 9dpo today :(

9dpo is still early days, esp to test with not-fmu! you're definatly not out yet!!!

think i might be # 14! tested on saturday and got a 2nd line so faint i was convinced it was imaginary, even though hubby thought he could see it too! got some frers today and this time the line is still faint, but definitely not imaginary. testing again in a few days to confirm, really can't believe it!

:hugs: to everyone got by the witch, :dust: all those still waiting and :happydance: for all the bfp's

I am still waiting around. No AF and BFN. I think I am ovulating now which is weeks late but better late then never, right?!?!

Sorry for those AF got and Congrats to the BFPS!!

liz, if you are ovulating, what on earth are you doing on here? go get oh and get some :sex:!!!!!

welcome NewMoon!!!
it's the season of colds and flu and everything in between...
i just got better (still have a nasty cough) and started working again today,
only to end up in a room full of kids with running noses and fevers, oye!

btw, when are you normally due to test? i'll put on the 28th for now, is that good?

Thanks tinybutterfly! I should probably wait another few days but knowing my lack of will power the 28th is realistic! :dohh: As I havn't started charting properly yet, I'm not too sure exactly what day AF will arrive.

Hope your cough gets better soon!

10dpo and had some spotting wen i wipe pink/brown and some cramps think af is coming early :(

liz, if you are ovulating, what on earth are you doing on here? go get oh and get some :sex:!!!!!

Haha! Can't BD at work.....well....lol!

I don't know what's going on with me ladies but I know it's not a BFP so go ahead and count me out!!!

read all before work this morning but was on the late side, couldn't reply
i did update what i knew though haha, but yay back with decent replies now

think i might be # 14! tested on saturday and got a 2nd line so faint i was convinced it was imaginary, even though hubby thought he could see it too! got some frers today and this time the line is still faint, but definitely not imaginary. testing again in a few days to confirm, really can't believe it!
congratulations!!!!!!!

I am still waiting around. No AF and BFN. I think I am ovulating now which is weeks late but better late then never, right?!?!
that's great bc i think i am too, that makes you my 2-in-1-cycle-buddy lol
silver linings... they're everywhere hehe

I got a BFN this morning.
aw, sorry to hear but hey... as long as af hasn't showed up there's some hope!

i got a faint + this morning :happydance:
whoohoo congrats!!!!!!!

10dpo and had some spotting wen i wipe pink/brown and some cramps think af is coming early :(
might be implantation no? i hope it is
and some say the cramps are a good sign but I :shrug: have no clue tbh

liz2 said:
Haha! Can't BD at work.....well....lol!
*imagines you and your OH in the storage room* lol

weird bodies... this better be it for us now!!!

Yay for 2in1 cycle buddies!! lol. No storage rooms big enough around here! lol

lol

what about your office? unless you share it of course...
toilets are an option, but..not so romantic and what to tell your kid later if he/she asks
"mommy, where was i made?" oops
ooh the parking lot, naughy and adventurous... but the weather isn't really nice for it anymore,
although, you're in california, there might be hope lol

hmm i wonder... if... IF i was seriouslly obsessed with BDing at the really right time
where i would have end up having sex out of desperation... actually...
near my work they're currently renovating a whole block of houses lolz

i think i have a sugar high hahaha

My office doesn't have a door but windows around the whole thing, like I am in a fish tank! lol. That would be TMI for my co-wokers! DH works too far from me anyhow!

How random would that be if there was a certain time of day you HAD to and it couldn't wait til at night when you are at home. Interesting!

Hi, that test i took must have been a nasty evaporation line... :( i was supposed to test today(27th) and i did and got a :bfn: but af isn't due til Saturday(31st) so can you please change my date til 31st plz !!! Hopefully the witch won't arrive on Halloween !!! :) :hugs:

evaps are nasty idd!!! hate them, is why i throw my tests away quite quickly,
if i don't see two lines, it's just not there and then i toss it...
strange how i have tons of hope for everyone else with evaps though but never for myself haha

oh and to answer your question, i'll try to explain.
i can't stretch the testing frame any further because then we're more like the monthly thread.
of course that doesn't mean you don't belong with us anymore bc of course you do!
but we started this thread so we could have a smaller group of females so we could get
to know one another well and get close etc, so if i change your date we're going to get
a crowd in no time where nobody really knows anyone.

we do however not end this thread today, we wait untill most got their af/bfp eventually,
then we start the next thread, figure out when most of us will test next cycle and take
that week, go from there.

i think november 12-21 will be most popular for our group in november but it could be later too, we shall see in a few days then :)

i hope i made sense and don't sound like a pretentious bitch or so bc i'm not, really

af arrived fully this morning so my next af will be due around nov 28th (i have longer cycles) :( xx

So I was originally supposed to test on the 27th but didn't do it til the 28th. :bfp:

hi girls,
i tested yesterday (the 27th) and got a BFP! i can't believe it! good luck to everyone and lots of baby dust!!
lila

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->