POAS Club for 18th - 27th October!!! [update: 17 BFP's so far! & sadly 2 angels]

:witch: arrived. Also went to the doc yesterday - he diagnosed an initial cold / chest infection followed by probable H1N1 and prescribed Tamiflu so probably was a good thing nothing happened this month.

I don't know what to feel right now. I've miscarried. Last Sunday we had finally gotten our BFP after a year of trying and this past Friday I started bleeding heavily. Went to the doc on Saturday and they confirmed the miscarriage. I'm still bleeding, it doesn't seem to stop.

We are so disappointed and discouraged. I will post my own thread on a question of TTC after miscarriage.

Everyone here is so helpful and encouraging. Thank you.

stinkyfish, i'm so sooo sorry to hear that, must be devastating news to hear,
hope you find a way to cope, and your OH too obviously.
if you found your courage again, always welcome in our new thread...
or if you're looking for courage, always welcome too of course
(((hugs)))

newmoon, oye, in a way you lucked out then

so sorry to hear your sad news stinkyfish :hugs:

i myself am doing ok, but am determined not to have the same thing happen again this month, so will be waiting probably 6 weeks from start of af before testing, unless of course she turns up again first. my cycle seems to be about 5 weeks and the extra week is kind of a buffer. so won't qualify for next month's thread, but wanted to thank you all for your support and wish you luck - might just keep an eye on how things are going x

I hear ya... there's no reason to rush testing.
Of course, I never felt that way until I had a chemical pregnancy.

Can I add my :bfp: from last tues/ wed (I was listed for the 28th) please and thank you :hugs:

aw, sorry to hear she got you! better luck this month!
feel free to join our new club :)

my bean was a chemical :cry: its not an :angel: :cry: i tested again and the test was still a faint positive after 4 days.. and started bleeding today.. its all over :(

very sad to hear that :(

esp after suffering a mc already, this can't be easy
so i think i understand why you don't want it listed as an :angel:
i'll see what nice and caring emoticon i can find in the list instead
(((hugs)))

(((hugs)))
*puts your head on her sholder to cry on*
always welcome to talk about it if you want to

ladies im happy to say i didn have a chemical after all :wohoo: i the bleeding was just normal spotting... i got my bfp today :D

ladies im happy to say i didn have a chemical after all :wohoo: i the bleeding was just normal spotting... i got my bfp today :D

Ah hun, thats brilliant news !!!! Ah, i'm sooooo happy for you !!! Its fab news !!! Congrats !!! :happydance: :flower: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->