POAS Club for 18th - 27th October!!! [update: 17 BFP's so far! & sadly 2 angels]

I am SO EXCITED to start the two-week-wait!!

me too :happydance: i cant wait!! lol can you tell his is my first cycle hehe :haha:
im going away for my 2ww so it might distract me abit lol!

Hello , can I join??? I'm only using OPK sticks so far and I think AF is due around the 23 Oct so put me down for that... if I can hang out that long before testing!!

good morning ladies... so ff says i still haven't ov'd! ack... maybe today? so confusing... good luck to those in the tww :)

Can u put me down for the 28th please, tinybutterfly? :flower:

hi there can i join please :D ? im due for af on 30th oct but will be testing around the 27th lol hehe i have long ish cycles so im waiting to ov at min :D xxx

all added or changed ladies :thumbup:

Hi, can you take me off of the 17th. Unfortunately DH has decided he wants to wait to start trying. So I have to wait until January. This was our original TTC date. I guess I was trying to push my luck for starting early. But I'm going to hang around here till then and listen to everyone's stories and such. Sorry to be a pain. Thanks.
oh too bad! you're not a pain though, silly you ;)
may january get here fast so you can start ttc already yay!

Hi everyone, I have been visiting this website for a few months now but just recently decided to join. My husband and I are only on our second month of TTC but I am beginning to obsess already :) I am currently on CD 15, 2 DPO and on my 2WW, AF is due Oct. 19th. I am beginning to go nuts already, so meeting new people (with roughly the same cycle) with some insight and support would be awesome. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.... Good luck to you all!!

^^ welcome!!! glad you decided to join, i got obsessed right away as well :)

i'll put you down for the 19th, ok?

---------------------------------------

baaaaah misery... my cough is not going anywhere, it's getting less bit by bit but
it's been 3 weeks now, ugh!
my head was about to explode tonight, i felt my temp go up and up
i need sleep, i'm so happy i don't have to go to work tomorrow!

btw i had a silly dream last night!
i got my bfp... by peeing on bank note, 2 big lines appeared lol
best seen under UV light bahahaha

Another morning of :sex:. Thinking I should get my +OPK today since it was already so dark yesterday...

i have just recieved 20 opks thru the post hehe so i did one this afternoon and its neg...but im not expecting it to be pos til maybe next week lol i just needed to poas rofl!!! :D

feeeeed the addiction haha

i have 1 pregnancy test left... i don't know if i should buy those cheapies again over
the internet... of course my babywantinggenes say yes but logic says no, regardless
i shouldn't order them before the end of this week or i'll get them way too early
or should i.... hmm

my nips are sore, thought you all had to know :p

so do you think you've ov'd butterfly? i'm still not sure about my chart...

^^ i think i either ovulated friday or sunday morning, sunday morning being most likely for me, had some pains in my left side that could be O pain, who knows....

you might be the same actually, although the negative OPK's say something else,
weird things, they normally work ok for you right? but if i had to pinpoint a date now
it would be last weekend, but based on OPK probably anytime soon then?

i'm due 23rd and i'm also going to test the 19th if i can i should be ovulating this week

hey girls just thought i'd pop in and say hi and share the baby dust ....
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey Cinnamum! Beautiful profile pic :) I trust all went well and you had a wonderful time?????

+OPK this afternoon. :sex: the last two days... plan to for the next two also.
Hoping everyone gets the :bfp: they are looking for this month!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->