POAS Club for 18th - 27th October!!! [update: 17 BFP's so far! & sadly 2 angels]

^^ bc you believe then you're having a girl (or boy, i keep forgetting when you supposedly get what lol)?

i think i feel myself ovulating right now, left ovary
i hope the spermies survived the 24 hours in the womb and are now nomming the eggo
and one charms it's way in there to make me a junebug baby that will be born fashionably
late in july :p

ok ladies.... its on! i think i'm ov'ing today as my temps dropped right down... hope i can get one more bd'ing session in... fx'd!!!!

Looks good Hannah! :) Catch the eggy!!!

Butterfly - It looks like I might make the club in a legitimate way again. I haven't O'd yet.. so I should be at least the 18th for testing! YAY! :)

I am new to this board today! I love it!

Anyway - I will be on the 17th...can I join?

all added and changed if needed :)

go go spermies!!!!!!!!!!!! whooohoooooooooooo

welcome ladies!

so i think i am ov'ing today...? if i enter high temps after this that's what ff will change it to, which makes more sense to me.

bring on the tww!

^^ good to know :p

although ff says i O'd friday if i enter a few high temps
would be good bd schedule wise

Ah, the original thread....I thought it disappeared! I like this group - and really, it's my favorite one to follow. Please put me down for the 21st. I may even wait until after that weekend, but I'll play that by ear. CHEMICALS $uck! Anyway, it's great to see this thread is alive and well...

welcome back jeannie! :hugs:
have you ov'd yet do you think?

Thanks!!! Nope, not yet. Using OPK. I expect to OV on Tuesday...

new here, testing the 10th. good luck..

opps clearly wasn't suppose to post here.. sorry!

well good luck to you this month! its always my fave thread too :)

added jeanie!!!

chemicals are no fun idd, had a few myself but i keep telling myself it's nature doing
it's thing, in times when there were no such tests ppl never knew about their chemicals,
we're blessed and cursed at the same time with that kind of knowledge

Hi, can you take me off of the 17th. Unfortunately DH has decided he wants to wait to start trying. So I have to wait until January. This was our original TTC date. I guess I was trying to push my luck for starting early. But I'm going to hang around here till then and listen to everyone's stories and such. Sorry to be a pain. Thanks.

im ovin today/2mor so by 2mor i wil offcially in the 2ww :happydance:yayyy so exciting :D

Ah, the proper :sex: has begun! Let's hope for a +OPK today or tomorrow. I only have so many pre-seed applicators left :) I am SO EXCITED to start the two-week-wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->