POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

Ladies im shaking, im not getting hopes up yet, tested at 7pm and i have a second line - took 7 minutes to come up so not sure if evap or not, cant post a pic had to go outside to see it but its there.... Im sooooooooooo hoping it gets darker tomorrow.... please send me some sticky dust....

hey fluffy... yay! come on here right away tomorrow and tell us what the next test says! good luck :)

FLuffy - EXCITING! Was their any pink color to the line... I guess thats what made mine NOT an evap. GOOD LUCK! I hope we are belly buddies too!

Yes it was VVV light pink i just done another (sad I know) and its the same as the first one. Its so faint tho - i am due on tomorrow (if 30 days Tue if 31 days). My cervix is high boobs are slightly sore but keep getting stabbing pains in em - but ive had no usual AF tummy pain yet. And ive been sooooooooo tired today, not saying they are symptoms but god I hope so....

fluffyblue I am keeping my fingers crossed for you but looking hopeful :dust:

3 days to go! grrrrrr! i cant wait that long. i neeeed to know NOW! x x x x lol

good luck and dust to all of you!!!! Hope everyone gets their BFP this month!!!!

Fluffy - Sounds like a :BFP: to me! GOOD luck! Keep us posted....

I am going to test in the morning. I tested yesterday at 11 dpo and got a BFN. So tomorrow is 13..hoping for a BFP. I can't wait for morning to come!! Honestly I think I am pregnant. I feel exactly the same at the same days dpo as I did last month. But ended in a chemical :cry: Praying this one sticks!! Any one else tesing in the morning?

Marisa

August 30th seems so far away. I want to pee on something so badly!!! There's no way I can make it that long. :dohh:

I know, BizyBee.... I might cave and test early myself! I'm usually good about havig a set date to test....jsut as long as there are no tests in the house.

Hello,

Please could I join this thread. I am currently in the 2ww and due to test on 31st August. I have officially gone crazy this month and am finding it REALLY difficult to concentrate on anything else but prospective pregnancy symptoms. I'm only on about 8 DPO! :blush:

Good luck to everyone who is leading up to their POAS activity!

Su
x

ok, af is due today, i have managed not to test so far and i am work till at least 4.30 so wont be able to test til i get home. i feel so sick, but other than that i have this feeling that its not gonna happen this month. i feel so deflated, i have been looking forward to today to test for 2 weeks and now its here i dont want to poas.

I am out for sure... AF teased me for a few days (horrible horrible witch that she is) but defo here now. Roll on September testing. Good luck everyone still waiting to test!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tested last week and got a faint line on an IC and bfn on frer.. Now trying to hold off as much as possible. AF due between Thursday and Saturday.. it's my friends wedding on Saturday whats the bet it arrives whilst i'm there.. :nope:

TMI but i had a little bit of very pink cm yesterday but it was after :sex: so not sure if that caused it... i'm trying not to think it was implantation as i bet i'll be disapointed... where has my PMA gone

Well I'm totally confused!!
I'm 9 days late and on day 7 :bfn: there was no sign of :witch: coming until last night I had some bad stomach camps. This morning I had a few again and was a little sick.
If it is the :witch: she's being very cruel :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->