POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

butterfly - hang in there! Don't give up just cause of age... plans are made to be PLANS, but they don't have to be set in stone! Plans CHANGE!!

I didn't have Logan till I was just shy of 29. I am now 32 and totally plan on at least 1 more baby. At this rate I'll be 34+ by the time we have another one. 30's aren't too old! AND I have a career. A good one!

Besides - PLEASE don't let a having babies stop you from having a career too!

i've got my career path sorted but i would rather just breed like rabbits, being a mum is better than any career hun x x x x x

cinnimum - I agree 100%. I love my job - but being a mom is the best job EVER. If I had to CHOOSE between the 2 - I'd pick MOM without a second thought! However - WE DON'T HAVE TO CHOOSE! We can have both!

cinn... those signs sound promising to me for sure!!

logansmom - i know, argh!! its crazy-making, but wait it out maybe, eh?

butterfly - chin up... you have lots of time to make your mind up about it. :hugs: sounds like you need a tub of icecream and some cookies ;)

Hannah - I'm tryin so hard to wait! Those girls in my other thread are like pure evil (kidding) - tempting me to test again - trying to convince me that test was really +.

I'm about to lose my mind!!!

they do that here.
just don't look for sanity sake.
i miss my OH x x x x

why are you panicking sleeping beauty?

I think my hormones were just ganging up on me before *sigh* this things are trying to kill me, I swear! You guys should have seen me watching Titanic the other day....:cry:

i wish i could stay home, although i love my career too... but unfortunately i'm the breadmaker, so dh is going to stay home with the kids :) i make more than he does, but not enough to pay 2 kids in daycare, which is what we'd like to have!! in all reality dh would make such a better stay-at-home parent anyways, as the house will be spotless and i suck at housework ;)

cinnimum - I agree 100%. I love my job - but being a mom is the best job EVER. If I had to CHOOSE between the 2 - I'd pick MOM without a second thought! However - WE DON'T HAVE TO CHOOSE! We can have both!

Haha! I don't have both out of choice! I have to work. Grrr.... Would LOVE to be a SAHM!!

Right well AF due either today tomorrow or Monday (ongoing dispute with FF!!!). No sign as yet but no symptoms either and my chart frankly could go either way! Only thing that is weird is for the last three or four nights after eating a perfectly normal amount of food I have felt absolutely STUFFED -really bloated and over fed ALL NIGHT. Then waking up in the morning absolutely Hank Marvin! But that's all that's out of the ordinary. All the other "symptoms" can just as readily be of AF so I am not even entertaining them!

Dragon - I don't have a choice either. I'd LOVE to be a SAHM too - until at least my kid(s) are in kindergarten. Then I'd get bored sitten home all day. SO -yeah - if I could be a SAHM I'd LOVe to - but only till they were all in school.

Um - UPDATE ladies. I got my :bfp: !!!!!

I am sooooo in shock right now. I sooooo did not expect this. My symptoms have not been like last time at ALL! I really don't even believe it!

How the heck am I gonna tell DH? He is at work right now! (LOL - you girls are the first to know!)

Thanks! I hope I'm contagious! :) I really really didn't expect this to work this month. I thought I was gonna have to WTT until FEB! I am sooo shocked.

Good Luck to all of you girls. I hope you all get to join me!!! :dust: :dust:

hope so too. if not we shall be joinging you after the next cycle. x x x x x have a happy and healthy 9 months hun x x x x

i know its too soon but i tested anyway and got a BFN hahahaaa OBVIOUSLY! x x x x x

yay logansmom!!! woohoooooo!!!!!!! so excited for you! :happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats!
hope i'll get to see you there soon...

good luck dragon...

sahparents rule!

cinnamum - Wait it out a few more days! Then use a FR!

Hannah - I hope to see your BFP soon too!

I swear I was the LEAST likely of any of you to get a bfp this month - so if I can get one - you ALL should!!!

im going to bed now! x x x x x i know its a first lol x x x x hope af doesnt come early my tummy is hurting now! x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->