POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
is anyone testing on the 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th or the 30th of August?
if you are... join our POAS thread for the morning of the dates above.
we cant post :bfp:'s in this thread so please bear this in mind.

fingers crossed this is our month for us all huh ladies x x x x x

18 girls were in the poas club for 23rd july

lets see if we can make this thread even bigger and better! more girls and more :bfp:'s

x x x x x good luck to us all x x x x x

x lets hope its :bfp:'s all round x

just let me know your test date and i will add you onto the list x x x

so far there are 58 girls in the poas club for august...

• 21st,

• :witch:baby1moretime:witch:

:witch:pinkylous:witch:

:bfp:curlew:bfp:

:witch:Bella's mamma:witch:

22nd,

:witch:Dobbo:witch:

:bfp:mom2claire:bfp:

:bfp:LogansMama:bfp:

:witch:jam-on-toast:witch:

23rd,

:bfp:psychnut09:bfp:

:bfp:miss-boo:bfp:

:witch:fairydust:witch:

:witch:tinybutterfly:witch:

24th,

:witch:jam-on-toast:witch:

:bfp:jaccib:bfp:

:witch:sonyabazonya:witch:

25th,

:bfp:louloubabs:bfp:

:bfp:muddles:bfp:

:bfp:marielouise:bfp:

:witch:sleepinbeauty:witch:

:witch:hannah76:witch:

E&L's mummy

jerseyshoregirl

blue12

Lori82

erinaimee

fivebyfive

fluffyblue

kates1122

heathette

bunnyhop

Lindyloo

modo

ACLIO

marisa08

Ollieburger

keegans-mummy

Caterpiller

Sandie_Cali

cheerfulangel

missimpatient

26th,

cinnamum

XxXBubsXxX

genies girl

27th,

Carrie29

kat08

sambam

jmc111

28th,

Rdy2BaMom

29th,

WelshRose

aneageraussie

calilove

30th,

mrphyemma

BizyBee

Zenn_Jenn

xrosanna

31st,

Su B

JennsPhoto

ryder

whiii... how weird... now i really feel like i belong...

how weird is it to be happy about being a proud member of a let's-pee-on-a-stick-club? hahaha

i'll be back with my more exact date

yay! it is nice to have a club to poas with! i feel like i belong too :) aw... let's all sing koombaya now... hahahahaha. jk.

still no darn af, and i just went to the dollar store to buy more hpt's. a buck each?!? i'm going to be a poas-aholic now that i can afford to be! :happydance: i'll give you a date once my new cycle starts.

:hugs: to the poas club!

Hi ladies please can i join you, i am hoping to be testing on the 21st august xox

Thanks again for aranging this cinnamum - you are awesome.

Can you please put me down for August 22nd.

Thanx lovely!

:hugs2:

LOL is it terrible that I just peeked what our due dates would be if it was a bfp this time?

Oh I just want it so bad.

Fxd for us all!

baby1more time - welcome! this is a fun buncha gals ;)

blue - i do the same thing!! still holding out for apr 2nd... not sure what the next due date would be if i'm out this cycle but you can be sure i'll be checking!! that's part of the fun... imagining what maternity clothes i'll be wearing - right now ladies we're going to be wearing winter maternity clothes eh? well at least i will be here in canada!! don't even want to think of what a maternity winter coat costs -:wacko:

^^ i keep telling myself that if i just buy that stuff in a bigger size (or 2 or 3) it'll be alright haha

i'm still hoping for my bfp for 2nd of april as well... but i'd really love a may baby as well,
although our family already has quite a few bdays in may... like 5 lol

eta...
i was wondering... where do my posts go about my uncertainty regarding this cycle? here or the other thread
all i have to report is that it was an af-less day

i am still waiting for af! grrrr
if anyone was in the 23rd july poas club and theyre due to test on any other days in august that rent mentioned, please contact me and i will update x x x x

butterfly and cinn... watch that the three of us will all bget our bfp's late and won't be here for august and then who will be left in this thread!! i'm still waiting for af as well. weird because i'm never late - maybe by one day but that's it.

butterfly you *must* be tiny!! i am a giantesse - lol - at almost 6ft and not sure if they make maternity clothes for tall grrls??

Im so glad you've got an august one going!!! I felt so much better this month knowing so many people were with me! I think i'll be testing on the the 20/21st August!!

ooooh i take it some of us don't have AF yet??? How exciting!!! I got my AF bang on the 23rd! Boo! I was kinda disappointed we didnt get lots of BFPs in the July thread but maybe thats soon to change!!! Good luck ladies...i'll be waiting for the good news!

xxx

butterfly you *must* be tiny!! i am a giantesse - lol - at almost 6ft and not sure if they make maternity clothes for tall grrls??

they do :) i have a friend who's tall like you, she's 5 months preggo and
last month or so they bought some maternity clothes...
so, if WE (tiny little insignificant little country) have them, you'll have them too

as for myself, i'm around 5'7, so not that tiny..well i am compared to you of course lol.

------------------

eta

16dpo
temp up again, no sign of af at the moment
i am kinda wet down there though
stuffy nose in the morning and tiiired

i'm actually really scared it's going to have an ectopic now,
my friend didn't test positive and her period were late but her blood test was positive,
and it was ectopic too then

no af here either!! wtf?! 2 days late and i'm never late... off to see depeche mode today, so pls pls pls don't give me af today bc then i'll have mad cramps while walking around montreal... i have had a sore throat and worse allergies than usual this week, plus huuuungry - i have read that the stuffy nose/allergies worsening is a pg symptom, but don't know about the sore throat... tested again this morning with a cheap test fromt the dollar store and still bfn! :wacko: wtf??????

I can test on the 17th but am waiting til the 23 to see if AF shows! Can you put me down???

no af here either!! wtf?! 2 days late and i'm never late...
same! i checked my agenda...in the past year i've had 2 29 days cycles,
and one of them was last month... all others are either 27 or 28 days.
what are the odds of having two 29 days cycles in a row?
before that i had cycles of around 32 days though... so if this is my body
being funny and going back to the old...it's not funny bitch :p hahaha

keeping fingers crossed af doesn't show up! af and a concert, that blows!

Tinybutterfly your temps look extremely promising chick i cant believe you dont have your positive on a hpt yet!! Good luck chick hope it stops being so shy and shows you its beautiful line soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->