I will not test this week!
I WILL NOT TEST THIS WEEK
I WILL NOT TEST THIS WEEK!

:muaha::rain::finger::saywhat:

Am i going crazy or what!?

kessutripp - I'm finding it really hard to not keep POAS. I POAS yesterday and still got a :bfn: I'm 9 days late now. I though :witch: was coming last night cos I had some stomach cramps but nothing. It's so confusing. I'm sending you big :hug: and :dust:

:witch: got me this morning... onwards for june babies for me!!

jeannie and aclio -sux to be in limbo! hope you get an answer soon... fx'd for you and all the ladies who are still waiting to test :)

nbd - i hear ya! i was too scared to test properly with fmu for the last few days, chickened out and only used later on pees so that i could blame any bfn's on that! haha... good luck!

hannah76 - sorry to hear about the :witch: I'm wishing you all the best and :dust: for next month

Aw Hannah, I'm sorry :witch: got ya. Onto September testing and obsessing!

:hugs:

thanks ladies :):):) :hugs:

if i get pg this cycle, baby would be due on may 31st, but if s/he's early, we could share a bday! yay! plus, s/he won't be due during my dh's exams and graduation from college... so this is a blessing in disguise... right?! trying to find the positive here!! ;)

just paid for 3 months of ff... i'm a sucker!! i just want to be able to overlay my charts now and obsess over a .1C change from that dpo last cycle, as well as the chart gallery overlays... got 30 free days too, so woohoo! i love a good deal ;) baby better stick before xmas now!

I'm sorry the witch got ya Hannah....I think it's great that you're looking at it optimisticly!! GREAT PMA!! I'm 9DPO today and heading to the doctors to get my progesterone checked in a couple hours!! As for symptoms...I didn't feel very well but I think my mind mighta been playin tricks on me but last night and this morning the sides of my bbs are starting to hurt...could very well be AF on her way though!!! I'm due to test on Friday before I head on vacation to Chicago!

Hannah - I'm sorry to hear about :witch:, but on the bright side - that means today is CD1 and you're already counting down. How long have you been TTC?

ACLIO - I am right here with you. I have said all along this cycle - :witch: or :bfp:...something's gotta give. But nothing's giving????

Congrats to everyone who got their :bfp: this month so far!
Best of luck to those of you who are still hoping for it!
And fingers crossed for a lucky cycle next cycle for those of you had :witch: pay a visit.

Jeannie

jeannie - this is my 3rd cycle i guess, but the first month was a spur-of-the-moment decision, so didn't give it a fair try (only bd'd on ov day and day after). so not long enough to be frustrated too much with the whole process yet.

what i'm planning differently this cycle: this month i told dh i won't be bothering him with each bfn (unless he asks) and won't try and do a big marathon over ov, just every other day from end of af until ov is confirmed on ff... less pressure on dh and keeps the fun in bd'ing i think!!

Jerseyshoregirl - I glad I'm not the only one pulling my hair out. After having cramps last night I was sure :witch: would be here this morning. Make sure you keep me update with how you are, it's nice knowing I've got someone in the same situation :hug:

Good philosophy Hannah! It does put pressure on the guy when we bring him into our "obsessing". Happened that way with our first child (just born on June 3rd), but it paid off :) We didn't formally try this cycle either, but if :witch: does come - I'll be following your same footsteps...just adding pre-seed and OPK into the mix. Good luck!

Jerseyshoregirl - I glad I'm not the only one pulling my hair out. After having cramps last night I was sure :witch: would be here this morning. Make sure you keep me update with how you are, it's nice knowing I've got someone in the same situation :hug:

I'll certainly keep you posted. You do the same! I plan to test again this afternoon...using those Dollar Tree Store $1 cheapies - so I can afford to test twice a day :) Good luck!

I'll certainly keep you posted. You do the same! I plan to test again this afternoon...using those Dollar Tree Store $1 cheapies - so I can afford to test twice a day :) Good luck!

I've got some of the ebay test strips. The last test I did though was FR. Would you mind if I added you as a friend?

Just sent you a friend request ACLIO!

And as I am sitting here typing this message, I am feeling nausea again... ugh! It's so hard not knowing if these symptoms are simply :witch: coming on or a :bfp: in the works! Next month I will definitely track the exact days I get :witch: and OV...that's if I don't get my :bfp:

I was a little crampy this morning, but they seem to have stopped. AF is due tomorrow. I'm going crazy!!!! The (.)(.)'s are getting more sore, I almost gagged on my toothbrush this morning....and I'm still starving. AHHHH!!

I was a little crampy this morning, but they seem to have stopped. AF is due tomorrow. I'm going crazy!!!! The (.)(.)'s are getting more sore, I almost gagged on my toothbrush this morning....and I'm still starving. AHHHH!!

Good signs!!

Just sent you a friend request ACLIO!

And as I am sitting here typing this message, I am feeling nausea again... ugh! It's so hard not knowing if these symptoms are simply :witch: coming on or a :bfp: in the works! Next month I will definitely track the exact days I get :witch: and OV...that's if I don't get my :bfp:

I've got a really good application on my iphone that you load 3 months of past history in ie :witch: dates and it projects your ov date and works out the length of your cycle.

I was typically a 28-day regular cycle kind of girl...but after having the baby in June, maybe all that has changed?

I'll take a look at my iPhone at check out the application. Thanks!!

Jeannie
P.S. 2nd POAS of the day...still :bfn:, but no :witch: either!

....are my boobs bigger? I really cannot tell! They feel squishier than normal and hurt more and more....but the cramping comes in and out...but not as strong as i'm used to... I'm going to drive myself crazy today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->