POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

sorry sleepingbeauty... see you in the next month's poas club thread!

no, probably not. I'm headed back over to WTT. I have to stay on the pill for the pain. :cry:

Thank you all for letting me hang out with you for the past few days..... Good luck. I hope all of you get over to 1st tri ASAP. *hugs*

im out! the witch got me last night! never mind, at least i can lose a few more pounds for next month.

Still no AF for me... and about 4 BFN's....

Very frustrated.. My cycle was longer last month.. so i'm not sure if i'm late or not, im on Cd 33 now.. hmm.

Hoping for lots of baby dust! :)

And lots to everyone else xx

Ok if you look at my avatar you will see I got my BFP! After 7 cycles and 2 early mc. Stick little bean stick! Obviously i am extremely nervous about saying yes I am pregnant, as I have thought I was two times before, although my test lines have got stronger since Sunday and that never happened before either time. I just feel different this time, so I hope and pray that this little one sticks and develops as he/she should.

:bfp: for me. Couldn't wait til today so tested yesterday (3 times, just to make sure). Lol.

XxX:kiss:

Sorry sleepinbeauty :hugs: I wish you all the best for next month

I'm now 10 days late POAS again this morning and still :bfn:

hey there,

I just posted in announcements so you can update as a bfp, thanks

updated and sorted now. sorry i have been having a bad few days. well not bad just stressfull. af was due today (if my cycles had returned to 28days) but no sign of her so fingers crossed.

she could come anyday from now till the 1st so i am going to wait to test on the 2nd.

x x x x x x

wow!! congrats muddles, loulou and marie louise!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh I missed this thread before!

I POAS this morning (10 DPO) and got a BFN :(

Obviously it's not 100% true until the witch visits but I'm pretty sure she'll be here by Saturday :dohh:

Been off the pill since February...maybe next month :cry:

See you guys in the Sept club! :)

Oh I missed this thread before!

I POAS this morning (10 DPO) and got a BFN :(

Obviously it's not 100% true until the witch visits but I'm pretty sure she'll be here by Saturday :dohh:

Been off the pill since February...maybe next month :cry:

See you guys in the Sept club! :)

You never know, I'll keep my fingers crossed that the :witch: stays away

sorry you're having a tough week cinn... hope things start looking up for you... :hugs:

Congrats to all the girls with BFP's and chin up for the girls that got the BFN....it just means more fun practicing right?!!

As for me...I couldn't resist this morning...the darn sticks were calling my name from inside the cupboard! Can you believe it?! I am only 10DPO and got a BFN...Wishing I hadn't caved but what do you do....I now won't test until Friday....AF is due between now and Monday 8/31...

Congrats to all the girls with BFP's and chin up for the girls that got the BFN....it just means more fun practicing right?!!

As for me...I couldn't resist this morning...the darn sticks were calling my name from inside the cupboard! Can you believe it?! I am only 10DPO and got a BFN...Wishing I hadn't caved but what do you do....I now won't test until Friday....AF is due between now and Monday 8/31...

JMC111 - good luck for friday sending you lots of :dust:

Thanks so much ACLIO!! It's so nice to have the support here....Good luck to you as well....got everything crossed for you as well!!! When are you testing again?!

Thanks so much ACLIO!! It's so nice to have the support here....Good luck to you as well....got everything crossed for you as well!!! When are you testing again?!

I keep telling myself I'm not going to test again for a while but I think I'm turning into a POAS addict. I'm trying to stay level headed though, cos it could just be my cycle thats all messed up :(

Haha I didn't think I was going to get addicted but now I see how easily it can be done! Oh gosh I hear you on the messed up cycle...since i've been off the pill and been keeping track i've had anywhere from 34-45 day cycles....all different besides 2 45 day ones so far....how long are yours or how are yours giving you trouble?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->