POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

cinn, I didn't know you were about to get married! congrats! When's the wedding date? Fun times... I know about temping from bed, we'll see as I don't always get up at the same time each morning, though in reality I should! I'm a snoozer on the alarm clock. Who knows, they're cheap and I really don't want to be ttc for too long (duh, like anyone does!!) so we'll see how it goes.

So if af is late, it means that you ovulated late, right? I thought I read that the luteal phase is always the same length? Because I was sure that I o'd on July 10th and my af is NEVER late... perhaps I shouldn't think too hard about it. Onwards!

please, now you confusing me! lol
yes i am getting married in september on the 26th very exciting, my wedding thread is on my profile if u wanna see my dress and the church etc.
i am having stomach pains which usually means i am over stressed which isnt good but i predict i will come on my period in the next few days probably on tj's birthday! lol
i'm so excited, cant wait to play pin the tail on the donkey! i am sooooo sad! lol x x x x

what? why are you sad cinn?

ok, i'm out of town for a few days now ladies... see you on thu! :hugs:

^^ laterz :)
nope, no witch.
but on the subject of temping... you MUST temp whilst in bed, before your feet touch the floor, don't do anything, just temp or it wont be accurate.
it needs to be at the same spot on your tongue at the same time every morning as well.
i've tested that, it doesn't change that quickly for me
my temp in bed or my temp after getting up is the same for half an hour

i'll go find your wedding thread now, exciting!

what? why are you sad cinn?

ok, i'm out of town for a few days now ladies... see you on thu! :hugs:

oh sorry sad here means un-cool! x x x x :hugs:

^^ laterz :)
nope, no witch.
but on the subject of temping... you MUST temp whilst in bed, before your feet touch the floor, don't do anything, just temp or it wont be accurate.
it needs to be at the same spot on your tongue at the same time every morning as well.
i've tested that, it doesn't change that quickly for me
my temp in bed or my temp after getting up is the same for half an hour

i'll go find your wedding thread now, exciting!

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/119890-wedding-hell-update.html there you go hun x x x x

Hi girls! Can I join too?? Cycle 1 of TTC and due to test 22nd Aug.

:dust:to all xxxx

Hello! please could you put me down for 25th Aug - thank you and good luck! xxx

i'm applying for jobs and i should make a phone call to ask more specific details...
i hate making phone calls, makes me feel sick to the stomach, aaargh!
sorry, had to vent somewhere lol

ah thats ok, its what the thread is for after all,
AF came this morning! so looks like i will be testing on the 26th august seeing as AF is due on 25th
but... my cycle was 35 days long soooo... i will re-test on 2nd september if AF doesn't arrive. x x x xx

aaw, doom!!! you always get such long cycles or is this the odd one out?

May Babies here we come!

i have no idea my body has been all over the place since giving birth. so im gonna go for 35 day cycles so i dont get upset. lol

that might be a good idea/rule to set for yourself,
hope you can stick to it

dumdibum... i feel bored in the days before O lol

^^i'm looking forward to my o so much this month! last month (1st cycle ttc) we only decided on o day that we were going to throw away the condoms and ttc, so there was no anticipation and waiting for that time... this is my first beginning of a cycle ttc so not bored yet!!

i didn't realise until after my last o and coming on bnb that i'd probably gotten the bd in too late, so this time we're doin' it right! haha... dh wants a calendar of his duties on his laptop :D

^^ and then he's going to show it off to his friends
"look guys i'm sooo wanted" hahaha

did the secret temping go ok?

ahahahaha... .that's so funny butterfly!! how did your job hunting calls go?

well i'm just off today to buy the bbt, so didn't have the opportunity to temp on the sly while away. but now in dh's calendar i noticed that we're due to visit my folks at their trailer on my fertile weekend!! yes, i'm close to my parents, but not that close!! well we'll have to make it a shorter visit and bd in the morning before going and the next day in the evening when we get home lol. oh the sacrifices ;)

i'm around my family too on my fertile weekend (duh, same weekend haha),
my grandparents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary...
i don't mind sexing at my parent's though lol

calling for the job went really well i must say...
first day i called she had no time, so she called me back the day after
and afterwards she was like "well, we do expect your resume and first round is next week wednesday"
i'm still touching up my cover letter, i such at writing those

This is my first ever post!!! Please add me to test on the 26th Aug!!! xxx

welcome bubs! good luck to you :) how old is your first?

i'm glad calling for the job went well, my dh hates the phone too so i can appreciate its nerve wracking for some people. good for you for doing it!!! and i wouldn't mind sexing at my parents *house*, but we'll be staying at their trailer so there's only like a curtain between us.... ew...

got the thermometer and pre-seed! yay... now i have all sorts of fun toys to help with ttc - got my opk's in the mail today too. let's hope this is my month and i'll have my may baby! anyone else here charting? i'm new to it and been doing lots of reading up.

sorry havent been about, its tj's birthday to day and her party tomorrow, so i guess i shall speak to you all on monday x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->