POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

Hoping to POAS on around the 24th. Hoping my cycle will be the same since i did just mc........keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to us all!

Marisa

Room for one more?????

Due AF 21/22 - Will POAS 24/25....Is that too vague, shall I stick with the ONE day??

Anyone in here charting too??? (I'm still new to it so if anyone can look and advise it would be fabberooney.

(Off to look at your wedding journal cinnamum..

hey cinnamum, im baaaackkk lol... put me up for the 24th xxxxxxxxxxxxx bfp for all of us!!!!

OOOOWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :nope:

I won't be testing till the 30th!!!!!

its ok, i will extend for you hun xxxxx:hugs:

I am a prize :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Miscalculated....must be all the rain in Cornwall last week!!! :shrug:

I am due AF on the 24th....but it is 3 days into our holiday in France!!! We get home on the 30th.......what do I do? Could take a test with me but won't be able to get on here to post!!!!!

:shrug:

How are you doing anyway? Not been able to catch up with all the posts since got home!!

Jacci.xxx

i don't know why only my wheel shows up?! i recopied the code in my signature and it still is like that... hmm... i'll try and figure that out.
hooray it's showing up ok now! brrr aren't you cold?
the days i had such low temps my lips and fingertips were a nice shade of blue lol

what do I do? Could take a test with me but won't be able to get on here to post!!!!!
take a test with you... you know you will want to test there the minute you're late.
holidays can screw with periods though (depending how far you're going of course), it can come early or late.

i think i'd take a test with me... esp if i go to a country where they don't
speak english very well and you have to explain preggo test with alot of
gestures etc.

you're on holiday, who cares about posting here... just make sure you
get to celebrate there at least, with your SO

what do I do? Could take a test with me but won't be able to get on here to post!!!!!
take a test with you... you know you will want to test there the minute you're late.
holidays can screw with periods though (depending how far you're going of course), it can come early or late.

i think i'd take a test with me... esp if i go to a country where they don't
speak english very well and you have to explain preggo test with alot of
gestures etc.

you're on holiday, who cares about posting here... just make sure you
get to celebrate there at least, with your SO[/QUOTE]

Think I will have to...........will be so desperate to know one way or another!!

Mind you last year,same time and place,we were there I did M/C at 10 weeks awful ambulance ride to Nice hospital so I know I can get by with the language there anyway but tests will be more expensive!

Take one just in case!

OOOOWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :nope:

I won't be testing till the 30th!!!!!

its ok, i will extend for you hun xxxxx:hugs:

I am a prize :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Miscalculated....must be all the rain in Cornwall last week!!! :shrug:

I am due AF on the 24th....but it is 3 days into our holiday in France!!! We get home on the 30th.......what do I do? Could take a test with me but won't be able to get on here to post!!!!!

:shrug:

How are you doing anyway? Not been able to catch up with all the posts since got home!!

Jacci.xxx
i shall keep you as 30th then hun xxxxx :hugs:

[/QUOTE]
i shall keep you as 30th then hun xxxxx :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Think thats probably the best idea!!!

Thanks.

Jacci.xxx

hi i am gonna be testing on 22nd. can i join your list pleeesse? i am a poas aholic :blush: x

welcome new ladies! good luck to you too :D

butterfly... it probably is pretty cold in our room - we sleep in our basement and the a/c just got fixed so dh has been cranking it!! i know when i come down to sleep at night i'm saying brrrr!! but its great we've had a few days of 30C+ so the a/c is a godsend... what does it mean if i test twice like 30 sec's apart and its dift?? i've been taking the first temp, but sometimes the 2nd one is colder??

jam-on-toast, you can see ^^ i'm new to charting too, we'll figure it out together!

jacci... wb and good luck! wouldn't it be a nice surprise to find out on vacation that you're pg... fx'd!!

is it a big difference or just like 35.7 and later 35.6?
i don't think .1 makes a huge difference, fertilityfriend searches for a significant
elevation, so that's not going to influence it alot.

if it's .5 difference or so, i'd go for the first read, supposing it's more accurate

ok, i'll see tomorrow... i've brought a pen and paper downstairs instead of relying on the memory in the thermometer. for something that seems simple enough, it isn't really! what ever happened with the job calls? any success?

jam on toast - i am having period envy! i wish i only had af for 2 days... lol. must be nice!! do you know does ff only tell you if/when you ovulated after it happend in the first cycle charting? or is it going to give me a warning?

welcome new ladies! good luck to you too :D

butterfly... it probably is pretty cold in our room - we sleep in our basement and the a/c just got fixed so dh has been cranking it!! i know when i come down to sleep at night i'm saying brrrr!! but its great we've had a few days of 30C+ so the a/c is a godsend... what does it mean if i test twice like 30 sec's apart and its dift?? i've been taking the first temp, but sometimes the 2nd one is colder??

jam-on-toast, you can see ^^ i'm new to charting too, we'll figure it out together!

jacci... wb and good luck! wouldn't it be a nice surprise to find out on vacation that you're pg... fx'd!!

I'm hoping we can...I'm trying to figure my chart out...I had a v* low temp followed by high then another low today?!?!?!?! It doesnt take a lot to confuse me though.:dohh: we have been going like crazy for it too :blush:

hannah, you have one fancy thermometer, mine doesn't have a memory at all lol, so i have to trust on mine, oye!
i just temp, get up and log on to FF to fill it out lol

yes, the job calling... i have my first interview this afternoon
the nerves are killing me!!!! the lady called me yesterday morning 8am,
since then i barely ate a thing, this morning i woke up and felt like puking
bc i'm sooo nervous... so yeah, it's going well lol!!!

Hey there, I'm testing on 25th!! august baby dust for all of us!!!!

butterfly - fingers crossed for you! good luck at your interview, you'll have to let me know how it goes :) are you so nervous bc its a job you really want?

jam - i know, i figure mine is screwy too, but i guess that it takes time to get used to it? i figure mine will look more normal next month. when i look at the other charts on ff, i see that for lots of them the first cycle charting looks a bit dift than subsequent cycles. practice cycle first i guess :)

marie-louise - welcome!! good luck to you too :)

butterfly - fingers crossed for you! good luck at your interview, you'll have to let me know how it goes :) are you so nervous bc its a job you really want?
yep... i really want it... and it's also the first interview i do for my field...

i worked last year while finishing uni, but then i casually walked into the
temp agency and said "hi, i'd like that job pls, k thx" and i got it, lol.
this time it's more stressing bc now it's like "for real"

i was sooo nervous!!! i barely ate a thing all day
i expected something worse than a uni exam but it was easier, thankgod!
i think i did ok actually... have to wait 2 weeks for result, the suspense

i was thinking "oh no, i hope that i still ovulate through all this stress" lol

Hello, I am going to test on 25 August if witch doesn't get me first.

Lots of PMA and baby dust to all x

good luck to you!!!

and what does "PMA" stand for? haven't heard that one before

well, i must say, i am having the worst week EVER tj has a stinking cold and isn't sleeping through the night and me n rich have a tummy bug! grrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->