POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

Hello,,,, good luck to everyone.

I think I' on my 2ww lovelies...anyone care to check my FF chart and give me some advice???????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm cutting it super close! Could you put me down for August 31st, please =)

hello to all the poas club newbies.
ok so were getting closer to the 21st woop woop!
i am feeling very confident this month.
fingers crossed huh! x x x x x x x x
the 2ww is almost upon us x x x x

welcome new members of our club! good luck :)

oh boy... i think next month if i don't get my bfp i will make the bd marathon a little shorter! phew! 3 more days until o day. or at least my best guess at my o day, it will be interesting to see if ff decides to agree with me or not since its my first month charting...

well ff said i ovulated on the 3rd so, i now am moved to the 17th for testing i think??

well i dunno about you guys but i feel rough, and i count rough as a good sign for conception. lol
and yes the thread has been extended due to a new member... JennsPhoto
i have a christening to go to tomorrow at 2pm so i shall speak to you all when i get home, i cant pick a dress for TJ till i see what the weather is like.

Wow, this thread is quite popular! :)
Can you put me down for August 30th?

I think I' on my 2ww lovelies...anyone care to check my FF chart and give me some advice???????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your chart looks just like it should at this point. Looks as if FF pinpointed your O date and now you are 3dpo.

At this point your temp should stay above the coverline until/unless AF comes. If it drops below the coverline, you should expect AF within 24 hours. Hopefully it will stay up though!! If your temp stays up for more than 18 dpo, "they" say you can pretty much assume your pregnant - but chances are you'll test before then anyhow.

Of course - there are exceptions to that - (like implantation dips or just an inaccurate temp for whatever reason, etc...)

Anyhow - I think I summed it up. If you need more info - feel free to ask. :thumbup:

good luck kates! i'm jealous you get to test a week earlier than me ;)

welcome bizy! good luck :) hope this is your month!

my opk test was darker than the last few day's tests, pretty exciting! i'll have to test a few times tomorrow to make sure i get to see the +
its pretty cool getting to learn all sorts of cool stuff about your body while ttc! logan's momma thanks for that info...

cinn... have fun tomorrow/today :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your chart looks just like it should at this point. Looks as if FF pinpointed your O date and now you are 3dpo.

At this point your temp should stay above the coverline until/unless AF comes. If it drops below the coverline, you should expect AF within 24 hours. Hopefully it will stay up though!! If your temp stays up for more than 18 dpo, "they" say you can pretty much assume your pregnant - but chances are you'll test before then anyhow.

Of course - there are exceptions to that - (like implantation dips or just an inaccurate temp for whatever reason, etc...)

Anyhow - I think I summed it up. If you need more info - feel free to ask. :thumbup:

:flower: Thanks a million :Logansmama - this is how I like to read information, nice, clear and straight to the point ( I know where to come now when I get myself knotted up in confusion) :thumbup: :happydance:

good luck kates! i'm jealous you get to test a week earlier than me ;)

welcome bizy! good luck :) hope this is your month!

my opk test was darker than the last few day's tests, pretty exciting! i'll have to test a few times tomorrow to make sure i get to see the +
its pretty cool getting to learn all sorts of cool stuff about your body while ttc! logan's momma thanks for that info...

cinn... have fun tomorrow/today :)

Hello, are you getting better with this temping then?? Do you have a diary Hannah76?

Well - ladies. I'm kind-a bummed at the moment. I should be Oing sometime SOON - like probably today, tomorrow, or the next day.... And DH is SLEEPING. He worked all day and now he's sleeping. UGH.

I mean - hopefully tomorrow won't be too late. Sux though - cuz I feel like we are missing a good shot.

Well- since we are basically NTNP though - I can't really "push" the issue. Oh well. We'll see. It might not be too late. I really don't know since I am not using OPK's or anything. I did check my cervix tonight. It didn't feel "high" like its supposed to... but then again - I'm not really experienced at checking it - so I'm not actually sure if it was high or not.

jam, i don't have a journal on here if that's what you're asking, but i do have a ff chart if you click on my ticker :) i'm not sure if i'm getting better at temping, my chart looks screwy... but i do think i've always o'd on cd15 which is also what ff forcasts for me, and what the opk's would also confirm. we'll see!

logan'smama... sounds like some morning sex is in order!

Hi all

welcome to the newbies. Fx'd for lots of BFP's this month.

Well managed to stick to plan and had :sex: in the morning and night on Friday, Saturday and today. +OPK on Friday so hoping that the stats on FF will match up. had a temp shift down on Saturday and an up today so hoping that I ov'd on Saturday and FF will confirm this on Tuesday.

so I am thinking I am now in the 2WW but waiting for FF to confirm on Tuesday.

Mantra : I will not POAS until 22 August, I will not POAS until 22 August .....:wacko:

Hope you are all having a good weekend

had a fantastic weekend.
oh shhhh*t... here comes monday! x x x

I want to POAS and I haven't even O'ed yet! :dohh:

Hope to see a bunch of bfp's in this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->