POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

BizyBee - thats funny. I know the feeling! I'm excited to test already and I'm not even in my 2WW yet.

Curlew - thats a lot of BDing. Good for you two! Hope it does the trick!

bizybee, that's just too cute! hahahaha

i don't think i ovulated... well, i think i did, but ff doesn't agree with me.
it's possible though, lots of stress to deal with that could mess with hormones (and eggs)
feel free to chartstalk to give your opinion :)

well i should be ovulating today/tomorrow so OH better watch out cuz he's gonna get pounced. lol x x x x

well i should be ovulating today/tomorrow so OH better watch out cuz he's gonna get pounced. lol x x x x

I am supposed to too! Off to do an OPK now and see trouble is it'll only make me sulk if it's pos.......OH is away tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko:

hmm... butterfly maybe you just ovulated yesterday? when would ff put the o line on the chart? this is my first month charting, so not sure.

i had a similar q - anyone want to chart stalk me and tell me if they think it looks like i may have o'd yesterday? i didn't get a positive opk yesterday although i went through about 4 of them. i'll test again today and see... but they are the ic's so maybe duds... hmmm... fri night was the darkest opk i saw, though still not as dark as the control line. darn, i threw it out before taking a pic!! grr...

good luck to everyone who's o'd so far! fx'd you caught the egg :)
hopefully we did too as the bd marathon is over! both of us are tired and need some 'regeneration' now... lol.

i'd say you ovulated saturday :)
and FF puts the lines on the chart 3 days after O (a dip and then 3 higher temps, the higher temp has to be .1 higher than the highest before O... is what i understood from it anyway)
so for you, if your temp is still up tomorrow, the crossing lines will appear :)

it is possible i O'd yesterday, wouldn't be the first time it's on the later side, i hope so! :)

My OPK is a big fat positive!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn job taking him away tonight!!!!

I am off to sulk!!!!!!!!:growlmad:

Hello there im still on a negative !! CBFM telling me 6th high poor hubs dont think he could manage it today. I dont have any cheapies left ordered some so should be here soon but clear blue digi was a no, but I do have some CM today which is clear and stretchy so whooooooooooooo knows !!. Mind you last month i O on CD19 so couple of days left yet - hope we are all well xxx

fluffy... i understand about hubby being tired - mine says this month he's done for a bit too! haha... oh the pain of ttc, eh? ;) he laughed when i told him lots of other men are getting tired at this point in the cycle - no kidding he said! lol

butterfly... hmm... well if it was sat that would make sense from the opk's too so we'll see. we'd be covered if it was my o day sat, but i've run out of bd'ing lol so i better not o tomorrow!! i think i even had o cramping yesterday but maybe i was imagining things...

jacci... fx'd you got it already :)

now i am panicing!
this if if i have a 35 day cycle...
https://www.ovulation-calculator.org/ovulation-calendar.php?month=7&day=29&year=2009&period=35
this is if i have a 28 days cycle...
https://www.ovulation-calculator.org/ovulation-calendar.php?month=7&day=29&year=2009&period=28

so were BDing 8th-22nd august! not everyday every 2 days poor OH will get worn out other wise.
so i'm hoping we havent missed the egg! x x x x x

Hi folks

Good to see all the + ov's going on.

Jaccib sorry to hear oh is not around tonight. Maybe you could get a chance tomorrow as the surge means you will OV in next 12-36 hours - plus there is some travelling time for the egg :winkwink:

I think my body has finally gone back to normal after my ectopic in March as this is the first time I have ov'd since April and not felt really sick afterwards. I think post surgery my progesterone levels were rising very high after ovulation as I felt sick, had sore boobs and needed to wee a lot - now I am back to normal - yeh:happydance: Its horrible feeling totally ill for two weeks when you have only just ovulated and there is no way it could be pregnancy symptoms!!!

So fingers crossed if we haven't managed to catch the egg this month, my body is now better again.

Sorry a bit of a ramble tonight. Anyway off to bed as shattered. Good luck for those of you doing the deed tonight :dust:

Well - seems like everyone is gettin busy huh?

Wish I could say the same... I think if we aren't successful this month - and we probably won't be - we will be moving into WTT. :cry:
I am fairly certain OH has changed his mind for now. He hasn't said anything, but he PO the last 2 times we dtd. I asked WHY the first time and he said he "forgot"... but the second time too? I don't think so. I think he is chickening out. Aww well... we'll see... but I think the TTC is going to be put on hold for a while.

omg, yay i ovulated after all!!!
i was really really convinced it was going to be anovulatory bc i've been sooo stressed...
but i O'd on saturday according to ff, i hope so :)
yay hannah, same O date, i feel special haha

logansmama, sorry to hear that, really am, any idea why he would have changed
his mind now? something else going on that makes him want to wait?

curlew - hooray for cycles getting back to normal!!!! very happy for you!

Finally got my positive OPK :happydance::happydance:

But CBFM was on another peak day (day 7) ! Hubby coming home so I can strump him !:blush:

Finally got my positive OPK :happydance::happydance:

But CBFM was on another peak day (day 7) ! Hubby coming home so I can strump him !:blush:

YAY You and Me both!!:happydance: I got positive OPK yesterday and OH is due home later today as he was away last night.

yay fluffy and jacci, glad you got your +'s!! good luck today ;)

curlew... glad your body is cooperating with you now. hopefully you caught it!

logansmomma... sorry to hear that. any idea on why is he changing his mind? have you had a chance to talk to him about it?

butterfly... yay! so glad you o'd this month... i know i'd be super dissapointed to have had an annovulatory cycle. and yay for o buddies! hahaha... so may 2nd here we come, eh?! this is our month :D go spermies!!!

yay fluffy and jacci, glad you got your +'s!! good luck today ;)

curlew... glad your body is cooperating with you now. hopefully you caught it!

logansmomma... sorry to hear that. any idea on why is he changing his mind? have you had a chance to talk to him about it?

butterfly... yay! so glad you o'd this month... i know i'd be super dissapointed to have had an annovulatory cycle. and yay for o buddies! hahaha... so may 2nd here we come, eh?! this is our month :D go spermies!!!

Thanks....really hoping this is our month....my brother gave me some reflexology sessions couple of weeks ago to see if it will help....OH has been given instruction on which points to press so we will see if it makes a difference or not

Hi can you put me down for the 26th August hoping it will bring me luck thanks xx

i've been reading about your reflexology... i might have to check that out if it works for you! that's so nice that dh does it for you too :)

Yay! I'll join you for 25th Aug as my testing date :)

Good luck everyone, there's a whole lot of ovulating going on right now in this thread! Fab!!

:dust::dust::dust:

XxX:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"