POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

i'll give nature yet another shot then, by the time that lube gets here i'm about to have my period (or not lol),
plus shipping to my country is usually extra, that lube would be worth it's weight in gold lol!

i'll reply to your pm tomorrow, it's really really time for bed now haha

oh, and cinn... i just noticed i'm not on the first page :( i am due for af on the 25th so let's say that though i will likely test earlier!! thx.

OMG!:nope: im sorry x x x x x :hugs::hugs::hugs: i'll do it nowies x x x

Hi Its my turn for POAS on 22nd aug heres hoping that :witch: doesnt arrive !!

chelle

tj has won the sippy cup battle, i'm just too stressed to put up with another day of whining and whinjing,
but i shall try again when i have less on my plate.
i thought i was winning but this morning she was acting all floppy and throwing a tantrum i put up with it for several hours and then i remembered OH made up 3 bottles in the fridge (god bless him) so off to trotted into the kitchen, with my head down.
i'm so pissed off with myself but the silence is bliss.
and... seeing as its friday i can put all of the birthday cards into my scrapbook now. yaaaay less mess. cant stand cards everywhere, but we've always had a tradition to keep them out for a week.
we have visitors coming today so i am hoping to get BD'ing before they turn up.
dont wanna miss the egg. x x x x x x x
hope you have all been well x x x x x xx

cinnamum

good choice i think with waiting till you have less on your plate... and good luck catching that egg today! hope you're enjoying getting ready for the wedding as well, its stressful but supposed to be fun too :) you only get to do this stuff once - i got married last yr and once the ceremony was over was when i really got to enjoy myself... now i wish i could do it all over again!!

How many girls got their BFPs for the 23rd July?

Put me down for the 21st? :)

^^ no idea... i thought we reached the prediction of 3bfp though

hannah, i think you have to go catch the egg as well :D
my chart is weird, probably bc the weather is being so strange as well,
i feel boiling hot when waking up and i toss and turn all night bc it's too hot, then too cold...

i have been trying my darndest to catch the egg! we've been bd'ing like mad by our standards, and i'm doign the pillow under the bum trick etc.... not sure what else i can do but continue as above :D oh i really hope its my month!!

ok, so what's our prediction for this month's bfp's? ummm... i'm thinking 5! pma! yes, and i'll be one of them :):):)

darn, why is there a computer in my office?? i should be working now ;) i can't stop thinking about ttc though and coming on here... my dh threatened he'd get an acct here and ask if other women were as obsessed with ttc as me... haha. he's playing around though, he's excited too, just i don't think men get as consumed in it as us, eh?

do your dh's know how often you come on bnb, ladies? what do they think of all this ttc?

mine has no idea i'm on bnb, not that i hide it, it just never came up in conversation.
he likes the whole ttc thing, eventhough he claims we're not really trying, lolz.
he jokes around that i need my daily dose of his sperm and after BD he goes "hey you, don't move or you'll leak" lol
or "damn, you tricked me into it again" bahahahaha
i bet it's ego boosting

your dh doesn't need to make an account, just let him read this

hi hannah's hubby, yes i am as obsessed with ttc as your lady is :D

as for bfp's... i'm going with lucky number 7... and i better be one of them too

Just curious. (Remember - I'm new here). If we can't post BFP's in this thread - and we end up beig one of the lucky ones to get one this month :happydance: - what do we do? No one HERE will know unless they read it in the other part where we CAN post BFP's?

Sorry - I'm just not understanding the purpose of the POAS club if we can't share GOOD news here and only BFN's??? :shrug:

Is that a stupid question??

ok, so what you can do is say... i got my bfp heres a link to my bfp announcement x x x

^^ that's the idea... you can mention it in threads
but not start your own thread with "omg i got my bfp, look pictures!!!" in this section

you can however burst out in tears of joy, laughter and screams of happiness in threads like these :D

i hope we all get bfp's!! but 7 would be a very good number too :) i like your optimism butterfly! that's funny about the leaking comment... hubby has said something like that too. lol. well my dh is always on music and recording forums, so he can't say anything about bnb time for me :)

logansmom - i agree that it would be totally appropriate to celebrate a bfp here!

cinn, when i opened this page of the thread, i thought you were announcing you got a bfp!! then i thought, wait a minute that's impossibly early and read it again. :blush:

cinn, when i opened this page of the thread, i thought you were announcing you got a bfp!! then i thought, wait a minute that's impossibly early and read it again. :blush:
i thought the same!

i was hoping for at least 10 girls x x x
it's like an auction here!

" i have a bet of 5 girls here on my right, anyone more? 7 girls for the girl
in the pink shirt...7 going once... and 10 girls for the lovely girl with tiara,
anyone betting 11? anyone betting 11? 10 girls going once.... going twice..."

i'm kinda scared... if i have another higher temp tomorrow FF says my O date was thursday,
and it is possible, absolutely... i'm just worried the spermies didn't get there in time
as we didn't BD in the 2 days before, but we have on thursday (but pm)...
ugh, in alot of positive charts i always see that they BD'ed the day before, i always
manage to skip that day (well, it takes two, he's always "too hot, too tired, hard day at work.." that day, i feel like i'm cursed!)

aaah hun, it'll happen when the time is right, and it'll be just perfect xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"