POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

aaw poor you!

i think your whole family should just stay at home, be sick together, watch movies all day and do other fun stuff like that

Hello! AF came really early for me last month. . so put me down for the 28th please!! Thanks so much!

thats what we plan on doing.
i feel like jumping out the window... SPLAT!
lol
mortgages suck ass! it is taking forever to sort paperwork and now the church want to know an address for the wedding so the bands can be read. jeeeeeeeeeez
so were gonna have to stay here till after the wedding now, or at least it looks that way.
so me n OH have decided to NTNP. so looks like i will be testing on the 26th august and the 2nd september. x x x x x x

hi ready and oliburger! wecome :)

butterfly - hey! sounds like it went well... fx'd. another kind of tww now, eh? LOL here's hoping you get all kinds of great news in a couple of weeks. :thumbup:

cinnamum - sorry you're all sick! movies and blankets on the couch sounds like great medicine :) hope you feel better soon. just watch, if
you're ntnp you're going to get pg right away now ;)

marathon starts tonight for us!! woohooo... right after the 'so you think you can dance' finale though, can't miss that!!

hi ready and oliburger! wecome :)

butterfly - hey! sounds like it went well... fx'd. another kind of tww now, eh? LOL here's hoping you get all kinds of great news in a couple of weeks. :thumbup:

cinnamum - sorry you're all sick! movies and blankets on the couch sounds like great medicine :) hope you feel better soon. just watch, if
you're ntnp you're going to get pg right away now ;)

marathon starts tonight for us!! woohooo... right after the 'so you think you can dance' finale though, can't miss that!!

I love so you think you can dance!!

haha... i realise you have lots of other stressors, i just mean that sometimes i wonder if ttc is like watching a pot boil or waiting for the phone to ring... wonder if i'm jinxing myself by paying too much attn to it!

and yep... sytycd is awesome. i'll come on here on commercials, but dh isn't allowed to speak to me during the show! shhhh!!! lol

Hi folks

Cinnamum sorry to hear you and your family are feeling poorly. :hugs:

Butterfly - hope yoyu get good news re the job. FX'd for you. Don't think anyone replied re PMA but it means 'Positive Mental Attitude'

Well FF put my predicted OV as Friday but I think it will be saturday as my Cervical fluid didn't start changing til yesterday. Anyway managed to :sex: last night and will try again on Friday, saturday and sunday and see what FF decides my ovulation day was once it has all my temps. Then its into the dreaded 2WW.

Morning ladies....

cinnamum, sorry to hear you are feeling ill, hope you get better soon x

Have started reading about how to understand charting etc - should keep me busy and well informed (NOT), I try to track my cervical fluid but then forget as I'm typically blonde at times...(Not offence to the blondes in the room :D )

Baby dust, fingers crossed & PMA to you all.

aaaw thanks everyone x x x x x
i'm training tj to drink out of sippy cups instead of bottles now! and so far it's going ok, but its only the 2nd feed of the day and 1st sippy cup try! fingers crossed.
i'm trying her out on the avent anti drip one first. then if that fails i shall try the tommee tippee and then... the boots own one. after that, i'll be resorting to the nuby. fingers crossed! it's already an expensive milestone, i blame myself for doing it so late, but she looked so happy having her bot-bot (thats what we called it) she grows up more and more everyday, i keep trying to hold onto my baby, who is now turning into a toddler! sob sob x x x x x x

i have nothing but good memories of my sippy cup, i loved it!
even when i was old enough to drink out of a regular cup or glass
every now and again i'd ask my mom to put it in my sippy cup instead

this has nothing to do with anything, lol, just felt like sharing.

Butterfly - hope yoyu get good news re the job. FX'd for you. Don't think anyone replied re PMA but it means 'Positive Mental Attitude'

thankyou & thankyou :)

eta: of course i forget to post what i was about to say lol
i don't get CM at all... mine never really belongs in a category
today it's eggwhite and stringy but also has white in it as is slightly sticky
how on earth do i classify it then? it's always like this, it's never purely this or that, always a mix

mmmm yum, so glad i read this whilst i was eating! lol

glad to have brought you the finishing touch for your dinner (or snack, lunch, whatever :p)

haha... i beleive that there is no such thing as tmi on here! readers beware... :D

i think that sounds like ewcm to me, butterfly!! congrats! i usually considered myself as somewhat 'dry' down there, with only ewcm on my o day, but this month that i've been paying closer attn, i've noticed i've alredy got it now, a few days before o! woohoo! have you tried preseed? if its in the budget (hardly in ours but who cares!) its great stuff... dh likes it better than reg. lube too.

Hi, please can you add me to the 27th... hopefully i can last that long!..

Good luck everyone!

good luck carrie! i'm sure lots of us will be testing early :) especially me, as i got a bunch of ic's in the mail! yay i get to be a poas-aholic now :D:D

thanks, i think i used about 7 tests last month and it was my first month off the pill, i've bought some ebay 10miu cheapies now though!

hannah - preseed is lube? lol, i always thought it was a type of OPK... we hardly have any brands of things like that here so i really have no clue about it all!
but if it does something special then we don't have it, i mean, they NOW started the digital pregnancy tests and only at pharmacies.
in the stores it's 2 brands of tests and just 1 type of OPK, but that i don't use...
i just demand sex all the time lol

haha carrie, that sounds sooo familiar!
in june i ordered a new package of 6 tests... and i used them all!!!
no logic there and i always regret it bc then when i could really really do with another test...they're all gone

Hey, Can I join please? I'm due to test on the 30th xx

^^ preseed is a lube that won't kill sperm... eek! i didn't know that last month bc we always use lube. i bought it at a pharmacy, but you can get it online for the same price - about $17 in canadian? whatever that means, a bit cheaper in US dollars. one tube is supposed to last a cycle of fertile days unless you skimp on it :) its supposed to mimic ewcm and make it easier to conceive. we'll see later this month if it works for me!

oh, and cinn... i just noticed i'm not on the first page :( i am due for af on the 25th so let's say that though i will likely test earlier!! thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->