• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poasa here! #411 frer from this evening #412 FINAL FINAL UPDATE!

Im on my phone at work so I see the line but no color. You're still in :)

Mindy I can really see a line there it's getting clear

i am not seeing anything hun, But dont count yourself out untill af comes

I see a white line on the untweaked one... then on the tweak it looks a little pink?
I don't trust the tweak as much.

oh my god girls...I'm sooo scared : (
I haven't had that bfp yet but af hasn't shown up today and absolutely no sign of her, if anything I feel hungry constantly, like I'm going to pass out if I don't eat and get weak and dizzy and that brings on nausea (I've NEVER felt like this before)
still a bit of congestion but there's something that's kind of been happening for the past few days, I was just trying to ignore it
some heartburn, and constipation to name a few weird things going on.
Anyways,
I've been feeling around my abdomen (it's one of those weird things I do) seeing if it feels different, hard, etc.
Anyways, a couple days ago I noticed when I pressed on my right side in my abdomen, it really hurt, like a very sharp pain
well, it's been getting worse and I can feel a little lump there now
Also, this just started yesterday, my upper right arm has ached terribly the past two mornings. I tried to massage it and everything and it eventually went away after a few hours but I never had anything like that either.
I called the dr and they have an appointment for me this monday but i am absolutely terrified that it might be what I think it might be
My left side is soooo messed up that I pleaded with God to keep at least my right side good and healthy. There is no scar tissue over there or anything and the doc told me the possibility of ectopic on that side is minimal because of that, I'm just soooo scared that is exactly what is happening tho.
I can't stand it :cry:

I don't know what to say about the symptoms/discomfort... I know the nausea if I was hungry was a BIG deal for me but it did take a week or so to kick in.
While you're at the doctors, ask for an HCG and progesterone blood test.... that way you can at least find out for sure if these faint lines are real, plus if thats negative for pregnancy, you can see if you are post-ovulatory at least.

GL Mindy fx'd for ya girlie!
I have some of the same symptoms as u.

oh my god girls...I'm sooo scared : (
I haven't had that bfp yet but af hasn't shown up today and absolutely no sign of her, if anything I feel hungry constantly, like I'm going to pass out if I don't eat and get weak and dizzy and that brings on nausea (I've NEVER felt like this before)
still a bit of congestion but there's something that's kind of been happening for the past few days, I was just trying to ignore it
some heartburn, and constipation to name a few weird things going on.
Anyways,
I've been feeling around my abdomen (it's one of those weird things I do) seeing if it feels different, hard, etc.
Anyways, a couple days ago I noticed when I pressed on my right side in my abdomen, it really hurt, like a very sharp pain
well, it's been getting worse and I can feel a little lump there now
Also, this just started yesterday, my upper right arm has ached terribly the past two mornings. I tried to massage it and everything and it eventually went away after a few hours but I never had anything like that either.
I called the dr and they have an appointment for me this monday but i am absolutely terrified that it might be what I think it might be
My left side is soooo messed up that I pleaded with God to keep at least my right side good and healthy. There is no scar tissue over there or anything and the doc told me the possibility of ectopic on that side is minimal because of that, I'm just soooo scared that is exactly what is happening tho.
I can't stand it :cry:

Maybe I'm missing something??? So you feel like your having an ectopic pregnancy? Why do you feel like that if that is what you are feeling like? First off stop pushing on your abdomen if there is a baby in there you don't want to hurt him/her! LOL! Seriously you need to calm down and think positive. If you were having an ectopic pregnancy it would be way too early to start having pain from it they would be able to catch that on a scan but you wouldn't have pain yet at least that is my understanding. Keep that positive thinking you always have and stop thinking bad things are going to happen to your good side! Your Bumming me out man! LOL! We are here for you! Sorry your having a bad night and thinking the worst. I want the happy positive person back! :D Hang in there I'm glad your going to the doctor when is your appt? I hope they can tell you for sure either way. I see the line on your last FRER but I can't tell if it goes all the way down so it worries me it could be the start of an evap????? I can see the top of it clear in the untweaked picture. I hope you get your bfp! Good Luck.

Hey hun, don't panic! my friend had an ectopic. The pain and bleeding didn't start until 6 weeks. Your tummy wont feel any different for quite some time when your pregnant. FX for you babes x

hun keep calm n try relax, i have heard that u get shoulder tip pain when ectopic so like someone pushing down with finger on very top of shoulder... but not sure bout tummy pain n what u feeling... docs will help u hun, only way be feelin ectopic now is if did ov eariler like first thought n pain now deverlopin but heard you get postive preg tests... which u not got just yet so dont think it that cos like others said pain starts at 5 6 weeks past conception...
good luck sweetie have you retested?
hope dont sound to blunt but i know u like hear real feeling xxx

Sorry too if I sounded "blunt" didn't mean too if so. I just don't want you to stress over things you shouldn't be stressing over yet. it's hard trust me I know I've gone thru 8 MC"s so with every Positive preg test you believe the worst is going to happen and you have to keep the faith and believe it's all going to be fine. You haven't gotten a blaring positive test yet so I don't think that you have to worry about ectopic and losing your good tube. Good Luck and keep us posted.

If you prod and poke youre bound to get pain.as for symptoms they arnt much different to what i get before af.as for ectopic youre too early as you havent even had a pos test yet.usually you get pos hpt,shoulder tip pain,discomfort/pain in one side also you can grt bleeding abit like prune juice coloured.

ok i went and worked out and felt good
then i had to pee : (
sooo...another IC to pass the time LOL
and a line for real came up within a min or two
you think it's just typical ic mark or something more???
thanks ladies

That looks like anti body strip but just seen ur ticker so musta had bfp after. congrtas hun:happydance:

thank you ladies for your reassurance, I got super emotional last night about it, but my dh felt the small "lump" and he thinks it might just be a swollen lymph node and that's why it's painful
so hopefully thats it
well my temp went down a little again today however it was taken an hour earlier than usual AND since we haven't turned on the gas yet and last night it got down to 38F it was 57 degrees F this morning in our house
Sooo........ I am 16 dpo today, still no sign of af at all!
Trying to get the pma back up and not worry so much yet
ANYWAYS, I took an IC this morning and there was DEFINITELY a line, albeit faint, but it had color and it came up within 2-3 mins and stayed but dh thought i was crazy. I guess my eyes are pro's and his aren't LOL
I couldn't get a damn pic tho since I was running late for work and had to fly out
so............

I took another IC this afternoon (I've pee'd like 6 times today) and Got a super faint line, looked like another IC mark so I just left it and went to go make dinner, when I came back tho (an hour and a half later this was there)
what do you think?
the first two pics, the new hpt from this afternoon are on the bottom
the third pic has new opk in middle with SUPER DILUTE urine and that was taken at 5 mins

Attachments

• 430 pm 002.jpg
    430 pm 002.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 430 pm 003.jpg
    430 pm 003.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 430 pm 007.jpg
    430 pm 007.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 18
id get a better test hun.frer or digi hun xx
ur temps have gone down.....do u feel af on the way? x

The test from this afternoon looks like the dye didn't finish clearing the test. I don't really see a clear line though.. just like the dye stopped where the line was supposed to be...
its weird...

I've had problems with the dye not totally clearing before but the lines I had when that happened were noticable lines (and those were my suspected chemical pregnancies as I started spotting right about when I got those lines and AF came the next day)

well i looked at it a half an hour ago (about an hour after the test)
and the dye seemed to be running over the whole test up to the control line, but when I came back a half an hour later (to go pee for the hundredth time today lol) the dye between the test line and control line had dissapeared completely cutting off precisely where the test line is???
weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"