Poasa here! #411 frer from this evening #412 FINAL FINAL UPDATE!

Do ditch those pink end tests theyre nasty for marks.gl with frer

i know hayley, they are terrible
but I'm just going to use them til I run out and then if af still isn't here it will be time for another frer run
anyhoo here are is this morning's test
18 dpo, oh yeah temp went way up again (WEIRD)
FX'd [-o<

the new test is on the bottom

Attachments

• fmu 001.jpg
    fmu 001.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 13
  • fmu 001 tweak.jpg
    fmu 001 tweak.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 9
  • fmu 002.jpg
    fmu 002.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 10
  • fmu 002 tweak.jpg
    fmu 002 tweak.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 10
  • fmu 003.jpg
    fmu 003.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 23
cause ya know,
i gotta lol

Attachments

• fmu 003 tweak.jpg
    fmu 003 tweak.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 16
I hate these now too lol NEVER BUY ONE STEP TESTS TTCers.

I now have a BFP on a digi and a FRER but my one step test looks like this still (its the old style but same test as yours) HTH x

https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd437/tinkerbellxxxxxxxx/IMG_0787-1.jpg

omg tink they really are terrible, even if I had a bfp, I probably wouldn't even know lol
Seriously tho, CONGRATS!!!!!!!

omg tink they really are terrible, even if I had a bfp, I probably wouldn't even know lol
Seriously tho, CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Exactly, I might have to write to them with a load of test shots its not fair on people who think they are getting an ultra sensitive test is it? x

not at all, I agree, because the major thing is they say to read them within 5 minutes and all the new pics of the tests are taken within that time
that's why its such bs

Hope you get a Big Fat Positive soon......but I do encourage you to invest in something more reliable when you feel the right time is :) :dust: Be checking back to see how your doing! x

I think tink's line is more definite than yours mindy... Maybe stop tweaking your tests and rely on it to show up on an unaltered pic? :(
Wish you the best, but the longer dpo you go without a line, the more I feel you might have your ovulation date pinned wrong :(

Have you been to docs yet at all?this has got to be drivin you around the twist:(

hayley, it sure has been!!!!
I have an appointment for tomorrow at 1:15pm
I've been soooo emotional about all this crap today I had a cigarette and blew up at dh over the cat's litter box and then went out and got my nails done, then cried like a baby
lol
Ahh
it's enough to drive anyone crazy
I've got to keep busy
I really want to temp and check mucus and stuff so I know I ovulated but having to wait so long sometimes stresses me out even more
If I'm not pg this month I told dh, just to try this, but we will bd at least once every three days until I get af or find out I'm pg, that way I know there'll have been a good chance

well ladies, I have officially run out of tests THANK GOD!!!
i don't think that was too good for me, drove me :wacko:
I have my dr's appt today so maybe I can get some answers.
I still have symptoms, like nausea if I don't eat, fatigue, I got bad heartburn last night, boobs are tingly and tender and sometimes hurt really bad, also I feel like I have to pee constantly, constipation, headaches more often, and for a week I felt like I had a low grade flu.
I just feel different, I hope I'm not really going :wacko:
Also 19dpo, another high temp (for me) you have to understand that I think I have pcos (I've been told this most my life) and I have low thyroid, so i don't think I have too much of a shift, overall about .2F but I think that can still be normal
thank you ladies for all of your support, it's really helped me through a lot of this crap
:hugs: and :dust: for everyone!!!

hi darlin ive been away over weekend for halloween :) but now read n caught up on ya post!!! im really feelin postive for you n hope docs r useful hunnie
keep us posted hun we got lots pma coming your way... i see faints on ur tests btw :) xxxx

maybe theyll do a free hpt when youre there :) maybe something might show up.gl

aww thanks guys you are sweet
I hope so too, I don't want to say "I just know I'm pregnant!" and then not be, I do however know that I feel different and weird and it's not something I've experienced before

goooddd luck hunnie keep us updated soon as get bk xxxx

oh i will, if anything i hope he gives me a script for nausea medicine if im not lol

hope the docs does a test and you get something on it.maybe ask for a blood test.

i probably will get a blood test just in case I'm that weird scenario where it takes longer for hcg to get into my urine, I've read that some women with pcos have this problem
Positive blood tests and negative urine tests, not getting hopes up but this nausea keeps getting worse and worse :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->